How Much DHEA Is Safe Daily?

rebuke

I got the impression here that DHEA should be applied topically. Ray says orally without elaborating. How is everyone taking DHEA?

sladerunner69

Well, I just got it yesterday in liquid form, and assuming 20 drops equal 1 ML, and it’s 25MG per ML, I’m guessing 1 drop is about 1.25 MG.... Took 5 drops yesterday and 4 today, so that’s about 12.5 MG... I won’t take anymore this week because pharmaceuticals are to be treaded lightly..... Can’t notice much as of yet, but I have also started the Pansterone and Androsterone.... I do about 4 drops daily of the Pansterone and occasionally take the Androsterone.... At least I don’t have to worry much about Estrogen from that Pansterone..... The last time I checked my E2 was in 2019 and it was about 40 ish..... My T levels suck

Androsterone itself has very strong anti-estrogenic effects. Multiple times stronger than that of even DHT. I would tread lighty because I have definitely experienced low-E on my androsterone cycles, which were in fact alleviated to some extent by dhea and preg.

Frankdee20

Androsterone itself has very strong anti-estrogenic effects. Multiple times stronger than that of even DHT. I would tread lighty because I have definitely experienced low-E on my androsterone cycles, which were in fact alleviated to some extent by dhea and preg.

No doubt, yeah, I probably should’ve just gone with clomid to jump start my balls

Frankdee20

I got the impression here that DHEA should be applied topically. Ray says orally without elaborating. How is everyone taking DHEA?

Topical is purported to be more Androgenic on this forum..... who the hell really knows

SonOfEurope

If taken alone, no more than 5-6 daily I'd advice for a man under 45 or over the weeks you would be fueling Estradiol.

If progesterone is present than you can go up to 30mg (slowly I advice) as long as you keep a ratio of minimum 3:1 in favour of progesterone.

Only my advice, search Haiduts posts, they're very informative and accurate .

Beastmode

Orally I get irritable at doses as small as 5 mg.

Topically, I take 50 mg dissolved in olive oil and that gives me more of an androgenic boost and very vivid dreams. Peat has mentioned that we get up to 10% absorbed topically so I assume I'm getting up to 5 mg.

My DHEA levels were on the lower side so it's something I should probably consider taking more consistently. 100 mg of pregnenalone orally seems to work well for me and provide similar androgenic boosts.

IVILA

Is it fine for a woman, aged 44 to take 10mg daily of DHEA, as long as my DHEA and other hormone serum levels stay within a healthy range? I’ve taken 10mg DHEA once a day, for years. I attached my most recent blood results.
you took it for that long and yet still have mediocre if not low levels of dhea? What's going on?