How much damage can saw palmetto cause?

Decentguy13

I messed up and took a herbal complex for men, and i just read it contains saw palmetto and doesn't disclose the amount. I've taken it for 2days how can i reverse any damage i may have caused.

JamesGatz

It is completely reversible - before I found Peat I had a brief stint with the finasteride poison and some product with saw palmetto and a bunch of other DHT blocking trash because I was brainwashed at the time to think DHT was bad

That was a lot of damage I caused and in a span of a few months with finding Peat I feel like my life has completely turned around - I really don't think any of this damage is permanent if you have a healthy metabolism I think the body will take the time to fix what is wrong and you'll be good to go

OP
D

Decentguy13

It is completely reversible - before I found Peat I had a brief stint with the finasteride poison and some product with saw palmetto and a bunch of other DHT blocking trash because I was brainwashed at the time to think DHT was bad

That was a lot of damage I caused and in a span of a few months with finding Peat I feel like my life has completely turned around - I really don't think any of this damage is permanent if you have a healthy metabolism I think the body will take the time to fix what is wrong and you'll be good to go
Did you take any supplements im thinking about running dhea with aromasin

Prosper127

So what did you do to reverse the damage?

l3gend

I messed up and took a herbal complex for men, and i just read it contains saw palmetto and doesn't disclose the amount. I've taken it for 2days how can i reverse any damage i may have caused.
you took it for 2 days you don't need to do anything you'll be fine

JamesGatz

So what did you do to reverse the damage?
Waiting to know also
I would say I recovered over-time with a healthy metabolism but anything androgenic helps a lot I would say so that would mean

Gelatin
Maganese foods like maple syrup, pineapple, etc. shoot up my DHT very well

If androgens are low and food isn't really helping I would say many of haidut's supplements would pull you to the sweet spot - Pansterone, Estroban (especially), K2 MK-4 - anything that you find helps a lot with your androgens is very useful but I think the highest priority here for this recovery and any kind of recovery is speeding up metabolism - I think this is the most important thing and if done correctly should be very androgenic anyway - if you are doing all you can food-wise try to take it to the next step like getting an air filter and shining a 175W Heat Lamp or incandescent bulb on you for a few hours a day that will for sure shoot you up into the sweet spot for metabolism probably the best things I did for it outside of food

Last edited:

Summer

I recently bought a leave-in conditioner that contains saw palmetto extract. Should this be relatively safe to use given that it's only being applied externally?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals