How Much Aspirin To Put In A Bath

LUH 3417

i have aniprin animal aspirin.
How much aspirin is safe to put in a bath in grams or mgs?

churchmouth

I think you'd need so much to achieve solban concentrations it would be cost prohibitive.. also dissolving it might be hard.

BingDing

I crush 10 full size aspirin, and a 1/2 cup epsom salt. Pretty sure some of the aspirin dissolves in the hot water, and pretty sure it can be absorbed through the skin. Works a charm if you have corns or calluses on your feet that are bothering you.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

I crush 10 full size aspirin, and a 1/2 cup epsom salt. Pretty sure some of the aspirin dissolves in the hot water, and pretty sure it can be absorbed through the skin. Works a charm if you have corns or calluses on your feet that are bothering you.
Thanks, I use this
https://www.amazon.com/AniMed-AniPrin-F/dp/B013VW31XG

I swished a bunch in the tub because I was feeling really sick. After getting out I felt super euphoric but was also slightly scared of causing internal bleeding or some crazy reaction so trying to figure out the right amount for next time.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Thanks, I use this
https://www.amazon.com/AniMed-AniPrin-F/dp/B013VW31XG

I swished a bunch in the tub because I was feeling really sick. After getting out I felt super euphoric but was also slightly scared of causing internal bleeding or some crazy reaction so trying to figure out the right amount for next time.

Very interesting, I wonder if this would help for certain skin conditions.

How much did you use in the end? Have you tried it again, did you notice any other effects besides euphoria?

Velve921

Anyone got any idea of aspirin bath dosage? Curious to try this!

I’ve done up to 2 grams (6 tablets) in a bath.

I first started with 325mg in my first bath... I actually saw a major effect from that surprisingly.

bagotage

I've done 20+ 325mg tablets, so over 6g, as recommended in another thread on here. I noticed no negative side effects. Very stimulating and soothing, with epsom salt and baking soda.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals