How Much Aspirin In One Day

Oleg

For me the upper level is ringing in ears. I usually take 2 to 3 grams a day. I wash my tablets under running water to get rid of some coating, then dissolve in not very hot water, then add some baking soda. Let it finish bubbling and react. Then I carefully drink it not to get the sediment.

dand

Oh excuse me, you are correct! I had not read up on k2 in ages. The dosage is just sort of natural to me now; I don't much think about the numbers.

No worries. I knew you weren’t doing that in practice just making it clear for everyone else :). It’s a damn fine therapy, the k2 and aspirin. Been doing about a 1.5 grams a day and it’s really wild how amazing a substance aspirin is. It really relaxes me, and the pro-testosterone anti cortisol effects are clear.

@haidut would you say aspirin is thyroid mimetic ?

jzeno

@Liubo

Old thread, but in this study participants took 7 g of aspirin per day with no side effects: Mechanism by which high-dose aspirin improves glucose metabolism in type 2 diabetes

"To test this hypothesis, we studied nine type 2 diabetic subjects before and after 2 weeks of treatment with aspirin (∼7 g/d). "

Side effects:

"The average dose of aspirin was 6.77 ± 0.34 g, with a mean plasma salicylate level of 27.4 ± 2.0 mg/dl. There was no significant change in body weight. All the patients completed the study with no major side effects. The only minor side effects were tinnitus and mild hearing loss, which tended to decrease with continuation of the treatment and disappeared completely after the aspirin was stopped. A few subjects had transient diarrhea, flatulence, and abdominal cramps at the start of misoprostol, which disappeared as they continued the medication. "

Basically proves everything @sladerunner69 stated in his first post on this thread

I would add K2 and I think you'd be solid and no need to worry.

Last edited:

lampofred

I would highly recommend taking gelatin with aspirin. I was severely glycine deficient after having taken an aspirin a day for almost a year.

Douglas Ek

I would highly recommend taking gelatin with aspirin. I was severely glycine deficient after having taken an aspirin a day for almost a year.

Did you run a test or this is just observational that you feelt better taking glycine

Soren

Forum Supporter
I've taken 1.5g aspirin today I have been taking aspirin over many years but I usually only take the occasionally 500mg dose.

Should i be worried about digestive issues?

Anyone know of anyway to counter said digestive issues?

I've also taken about 6mg of vitamin k2.

EDIT: Found the answer to my own question via Haidut
Negative effects of aspirin may be due to glycine depletion.
Taken about 10g of glycine and 2 grams of taurine. This is quite a high dose for glycine and some might react badly so don't necessarily do the same as me.

Last edited:
I take collagen with aspirin. Also niacinamide, vitamin c and baking soda. In hot water. Using Gericare aspirin with no additives other than corn starch.

1g at a time, up to 3g in a day if needed.

I find also that if it hurts my stomach, it’s H. Pylori. A tablespoon of honey on an empty stomach every day for a week or so will fix that so the aspirin won’t bother my stomach.

ilhanxx

I take baby aspirin for 2 days, I have spontaneous erections outside, it improved erection quality, but higher dosage(325 mg) i didn't see any difference.

magnesiumania

Any nasty additives to look out for? I just bought acetylsalicylic acid but not sure if the chemicals that cause Reyes syndrom is present in modern products or if thats a thing of the past.

GreekDemiGod

Can Aspirin taken during the day affect energy levels?
I started taking it at night, before bed, and so far it's been a success.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Can Aspirin taken during the day affect energy levels?
I started taking it at night, before bed, and so far it's been a success.
If you run on cortisol it might make you sleepy. But I take mine in the morning and no problem.

Inaut

I’ve been cutting my 325mg pills in quarters and taking one quarter a night. Sure fire way to get morning wood for me. I think i function better on less.

GreekDemiGod

@Hans Well, I was running on Cortisol back when I was doing Intermittent Fasting and low-carb. Lately less and less, I'd say.
I've reduced physical stress and my main source of stress is emotional.
Today, I took 7 x 100mg pills of Bayer Aspirin either with Red Bull of coffee. It has not significantly altered my energy levels. I do feel a mild pleasant GABA(?) effect from it., I feel light, grounded.

Ever since taking 100mg before bed, I've been sleeping significantly more. Last few days, I naturally slept 9-10 hrs. Either the Aspirin knocks me out, or I was in serious sleep deficit.

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Well, I was running on Cortisol back when I was doing Intermittent Fasting and low-carb. Lately less and less, I'd say.
Today, I took 7 x 100mg pills of Bayer Aspirin either with Red Bull of coffee. It has not significantly altered my energy levels. I do feel a mild pleasant GABA(?) effect from it., I feel light, grounded.
Then I'd say you can continue to use it during the day. It's very beneficial to the metabolism.

ilhanxx

Then I'd say you can continue to use it during the day. It's very beneficial to the metabolism.
can we use enteric coated aspirin tablets (coraspin) ? which one is best? standart or enteric?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals