How Much Aspirin And Niacinamide? Female 44 Yrs Fatigue And Heavy Menstruation

tillpickle

Hi there,
I am a 44 yr old female (70kg), with history of fatigue and heavy menstrual cycle. Its been recommended i try aspirin and niacinamide (as well as oxidal, and to continue with ndt and t3).
1.My question is how much aspirin ? and is it generally recommended for daily use?
2.Do I need to take Vitamin K as well? (to avoid additional bleeding), which one ie people speak of K1 and K2? and how much?
3. My current B-complex has 100mg of nicotinimide in it. Is that the same as niacinamide? if so, do i need to supplement with more?

thanks so much. ps i tried searching for this info on here, but i'm new to the forum, and keep getting lost/sidetracked

mostlylurking

Hi,
It sounds like you are estrogen dominant. I was estrogen dominant for many years. Finally got straightened out by following Dr. Peat's advice.

Get some progesterone; Progest-e is good. It is available here: Dr. Peat's Progest E Oil Complex, 34 ml . Read Dr. Peat's articles on estrogen and progesterone. Here are some links: Aging, estrogen, and progesterone and here's a link to the search results: Google Custom Search .

Read up on hypothyriodism because you probably are hypothyroid: link to search: Google Custom Search

Estrogen dominance will shut off your thyroid function. Hypothyroidism causes estrogen dominance. Your liver has to have enough protein and sugar in order to detox the estrogen out of your body so that it doesn't build up. You need at least 100 grams of high quality protein (not muscle meat, stick with dairy and gelatin) and around 150 grams carbohydrates (not starch, stick with orange juice and soft ripe juicy fruit) each day so your liver can function.

Polyunsaturated fats will shut off your thyroid function and are estrogenic. Stop eating them. No liquid oils. NO AVOCADOS. And no grapefruit (it is estrogenic).

Aspirin is good. The excipients are not. Dissolve the aspirin is boiling water, add ice, drink it down but leave the powder in the bottom of the cup. Take 1mg K2 for each 325mg aspirin tablet.

Get some niacinamide powder and some thiamine powder. I get mine from Bulk Supplements. Take about 90-100 mg of each 3-4 times a day. The niacinamide helps keep your free fatty acids from becoming free; if your fatty acids are polyunsaturated they cause all kinds of problems. The thiamine helps you clear the estrogen out of your body, among other good things.

Read up on polyunsaturated acids here: Google Custom Search . Read this one first: Unsaturated Vegetable Oils: Toxic

Here is a link to the search engine I use: PeatSearch: a Ray Peat-specific search engine - Toxinless . I like to use the 3rd choice that is offered.

Hope you find this helpful.

OP
T

tillpickle

Thankyou, that is most helpful. I was beginning to think my post got lost! Yes, estrogen dominance has been the issue for a while, I probably should have mentioned in my original post that I am using progest e, only started in January, and I guess given the years and years of being in an ED state, it’s going to take some time to turn things around. I am taking 3 drops am/3 drops pm (after initial loading phase).
I will try your suggestion re aspirin. I shelved it on the weekend after experiencing a lot of stomach discomfort from one tablet, but they are 500mg which was clearly overkill. Is it the excipients that cause the stomach upset? And do you take a 325mg daily?
I will look into the powders you mention too.
Thankyou so much for your time

Luann

Hi there,
I am a 44 yr old female (70kg), with history of fatigue and heavy menstrual cycle. Its been recommended i try aspirin and niacinamide (as well as oxidal, and to continue with ndt and t3).
1.My question is how much aspirin ? and is it generally recommended for daily use?
2.Do I need to take Vitamin K as well? (to avoid additional bleeding), which one ie people speak of K1 and K2? and how much?
3. My current B-complex has 100mg of nicotinimide in it. Is that the same as niacinamide? if so, do i need to supplement with more?

thanks so much. ps i tried searching for this info on here, but i'm new to the forum, and keep getting lost/sidetracked

aspirin is a personal choice, some don't feel well taking it.

vitamin K2 is great whether or not you take aspirin!

why are you taking a B complex, may I ask?

OP
T

tillpickle

aspirin is a personal choice, some don't feel well taking it.

vitamin K2 is great whether or not you take aspirin!

why are you taking a B complex, may I ask?
Ok, yeah I tried aspirin , was was probably on too high a dose, had some tummy upset.

Will give it another go with K2 as well.

I’m taking a b complex whilst on B12 injections, it was recommended amongst other vitamins/ minerals to support take-up

SonOfEurope

Progesterone I'd advice.

28 year old man, 85kg and taken 30mg/day for two years. As a woman during luteal phase you could do as much as 60mg per day to regenerate and heal against Estrogen's damage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals