How much are you willing to you spend on skincare?

Maximum price you are willing to spend skincare

• 0-15$

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • 15-25$

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 25-40$

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 40+

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Dave Clark

I personally believe that the skincare industry takes particular substances, and then exploits and capitalizes on them, making a lot of money. If you start off with an inexpensive organic cream/lotion, and add the many skincare hacks, like nicotinamide, copper, caffeine, etc., etc., and are aware of not causing an extreme Ph change, you can get practically the same benefits for pennies. Here is a hack that most people don't know about, but is being exploited as a 'secret' ingredient in skin creams:
You can purchase trehalose on line inexpensively, and based on the studies' usage, about one quarter teaspoon to 2 ounces of either water, cream or lotion is what the skin studies used. I worked it out, but can't remember the percentage, it was wither 30% or 3%, I would have to go back to the studies to recall. But, I know that 1/4 teaspoon to 2 oz is the ratio.

Jennifer

@Jennifer Just knowing that you like this washed ghee leaves no doubts for me that it will also meet my so called high quality standard of approval, but I will definitely let you know what I think of it once it gets here. :)

Oh, I hope so. And thank you, I’m excited to hear what you think of it. Fingers crossed it gets the watermark seal of approval. :happy:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals