How much added sodium on an all-milk diet?

baccheion

I am currently up to 24 cups Lactaid 1% milk. How much added sodium is needed? I am currently adding 1/4 tsp baking soda (280 mg sodium) per 6 cups. Further, would I need anything else like liver or vitamin C? How much?

What's the Peat ratio of sodium:calcium? What about sodium:potassium? Is that much baking soda alright or would some be better as regular salt?

nomoreketones

Further, would I need anything else like liver or vitamin C? How much?
If you added liver I suppose it wouldn't be an all milk diet anymore so maybe you mean milk as your main source of calories?

I think if you had some berries with your milk every day then that would take care of your Vitamin C needs. Maybe add some dark leafy greens for folate, iron, and other trace minerals that may be low in milk? Maybe use sea salt of some sort to help with your minerals. Maybe Kale, brussel sprouts, or liver for vitamin K. Maybe some nuts/seeds for Vitamin E?

Besides these things I think milk could possibly have everything else the body needs.

Cloudhands

I think peat said that he personally eats around 30-50 grams of salt per day. And thats him with optimal thyroid function. Idk why youd do an all milk diet tho if u could tolerate other foods?

Dr. B

Maybe orange juice 2 cups for vitamin c. some liver for iron and copper etc. also, coconut water for manganese, and for salt you could use pink salt or redmonds real salt or whatever. apparently sea salts can have toxic mineral buildup

K

Kayaker

Lol please elaborate
why, it causes diarrhea?
2325725.png

61450.png

Cloudhands

yeah i stopped drinking a galling of milk a day, it got to the point where i wasnt happy eating that way, its meaningless culinary wise, and i feel better drinking no liquids as meals now

Dr. B

yeah i stopped drinking a galling of milk a day, it got to the point where i wasnt happy eating that way, its meaningless culinary wise, and i feel better drinking no liquids as meals now
what do you do for calcium
what about a half gallon daily like Ray

Cloudhands

what do you do for calcium
what about a half gallon daily like Ray
im using black strap molasses for calcium, i want to see how i feel with no dairy, i think that i may have a predisposition for iron deficiency as well, and we know that lactoferrin lowers serum iron

Dr. B

im using black strap molasses for calcium, i want to see how i feel with no dairy, i think that i may have a predisposition for iron deficiency as well, and we know that lactoferrin lowers serum iron
doesnt it improve utilization

E

eat my peat

gomad - lets go

do it 5x a week when at work. pour like 15g in a gallon of whole milk with like 20g white sugar

drink it from 9am - 4pm then have like 8 oranges ...

then erupt the toliet

just full blast off. first time is usually well formed but the second/third is just monstrous.

then eat a meal for dinner.

feel great :)