How Many Times To Masturbate A Week

PTP

How many times? Traditional Chinese Medicine has a prescription for you, the Su Nu Jing tells men how often they should ejaculate in a week, by age (including sex and masturbation I assume):
20-30: 1x per day for the average man, 2x per day for a man in good health, once every four days minimum
30-40: 1x every other day for the average man, 1x per day for a man in good health, once every eight days minimum
40-50: 1x every four days for the average man, 1x every three days for a man in good health, once every sixteen days minimum

It goes up beyond this, but I'm not getting into that, if you have a healthy sex drive after 50 you don't need some old text telling you to cut it out.

Dobbler

It's easier to lose weight eating starch rather than sugar, as sugar's far more appealing. Even though, per calorie, starch stimulates far more insulin secretion by the pancreas, six sweet oranges, rather than two medium potatoes, may be consumed more readily. While remaining relatively inactive, try eating 20 salted potatoes without butter, as well as a few bowls non-fat vegetable soup within a day. You'll find the kitchen a bland purgatory. Through the mediums of white sugar and fruit juice, a person may consume calories well past his basal metabolic rate in the span of a few hours. I know, as I've done it. Add in ice cream, and you can do so in even less time.

Any protein insufficiency can easily be mitigated with a couple glasses of skim milk.

I don't know very many who do well on T3 by itself, and my experience somewhat matches with Dr. Peat. When I took T3, it initially relieved my tension and depression, but the effect completely went away after a few days. I probably felt a bit insane after further continued use. I'd personally sooner use caffeine and progesterone.

There's an idea on this forum that calories don't matter, but even Ray recommends a couple liters of milk, a liter of orange juice, one egg and a carrot for weight loss. Here's an e-mail exchange.

"My recommendation is to eat to increase the metabolic rate (usually temperature and heart rate), rather than any particular foods. Usually the increased metabolic rate, with adequate protein, causes some muscle increase, and when that happens the basic calorie requirement will increase. The increase of muscle mass should continue for several weeks, and during that time the weight might increase a little, but usually the loss of water and fat will compensate for the greater muscle mass. I have heard from several people that they think I recommend drinking whole milk, which I don't, because the amount of fat in whole milk is very likely to be fattening when a person is using it to get the needed protein and calcium. When a person wants to lose excess fat, limiting the diet to low fat milk, eggs, orange juice, and a daily carrot or two, will provide the essential nutrients without excess calories."​
Im currently doing T3 only , 50 mcg daily = 25 morning and 25 evening, and i have only noticed benefits and im making progress, but my environment is still terrible and im haunted by my past. 3 years of hell. Im trying cyproheptadine next, and i should really change some things of my life. My days are still serotonin and stress hormone driven fog, it's nightmare.

DaveFoster

I don't know why, but skim milk/low-fat is much more estrogenic for me than whole milk, even though whole milk makes me put on "baby fat" which technically should increase aromatization. Maybe because testosterone/progesterone are fat-soluble and estrogen is water-soluble.

Ice cream is definitely not good for you though. Consuming fat is only worth it if accompanied by high protein imo.
I often experience anxiety after drinking skim milk. It could be the presence of excess fluids, the high protein to carbohydrate ratio, or, as you say, the tryptophan.
Dave, my experiences well match yours. I am liking starch for similar reasons - Even though it is more endotoxic than sugar and other problems, it is harder to over-eat than sugar and I also found it easy to do so. Over eating sugar started to ruin my teeth too. Funny you mention ice cream as I think that was ultimately my downfall, personally. Ice cream is truly the devil's food and yet, on this forum ice cream is somehow lauded as a "super food". Many top forum members promote it heavily. This forum has wayy too much of a love affair with dietary fat, including myself for a time after being led astray. You can easily get the impression that SFA is beneficial for metabolism and start gulping down SFA rich foods as a result. It doesn't help Ray is not consistent which is why it is dangerous to blindly follow him - he has also said the ideal diet is probably 33/33/33 and he himself ate upwards of 50% fat for a time. I did realize I can easily over-do starch (because of said endotoxic responses), so my compromise is having it more towards night time. My experience has shown me that Ray is mostly right that sugar is less fattening overall, and I do tend to be able to eat more calories when most of my calories are carbs (and sugar at that), so it's been a balance for me, because I feel like crap when my calories are too low, but I am settling on around 3-3.5k calories a day and things seem to be slowly moving in the right direction now without the detrimental effects of super low calories.

I don't know why, but skim milk/low-fat is much more estrogenic for me than whole milk, even though whole milk makes me put on "baby fat" which technically should increase aromatization. Maybe because testosterone/progesterone are fat-soluble and estrogen is water-soluble.

Ice cream is definitely not good for you though. Consuming fat is only worth it if accompanied by high protein imo.
I don't think ice cream's harmful in the short-term, but in the medium- and long-term, it may contribute to some conditions of metabolic syndrome.

CDT

Zero if possible. From personal experience partaking at ALL is highly detrimental, at least if you're hypo. The problem is it promotes estrogen/prolactin, which is the LAST thing you need when you're hypo. Don't worry about 'needing' to release. if your body truly needs to, it'll happen naturally in your sleep every now and then. The mineral losses are small, it's the hormonal changes in your body you need to worry about.

In my personal experience, this even applies to relationships. Argue if you want, but my experience showed this to be true. So, next relationship I have, I plan to practice karezza.

I'm not debating "how it should be" etc. My post purely applies to someone in ill health. If you're in good health, you may be able to ignore this issue.

Is this easy to do? No. Is it worth it? Yes. It's been one of the most powerful health promoting practices I've found, easily on par with proper diet, sleep, sunlight. It also helps you start to realize that sex is honestly overrated, and there's a whole lot more things to do in life than that. *edit* for clarity, I mean ejaculation-sex. Karezza allows you to still have sex/bond with a partner, so it's not like you become a monk or something lol.

& again, if you're a very healthy male with high androgens, maybe this isn't a concern, but I've been unhealthy most of my life, so I don't forsee it being something acceptable any time soon for me at least.

There is no such thing as "use it or lose it" or blood flow concerns. If anything you'll get more blood flow by NOT messing with it, because you'll note more frequent / powerful random boners on nofap than ever before.
Hey Cirion, can a person heal from over masturbation, like 100%? Ive noticed that over the years, since I was 17 and screwed around for the first time, Ive probably masturbated about 100 times in my life. I noticed a significant change in my hairline after my first ejaculation, and I was wondering if a period of abstinence will help heal me...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals