How Many Meals Do You Eat In A Day?

Luckytype

I graze just because its easier with work currently. I eat a breakfast until full, usually lots of juice or fruit, kefir, gelatin. Im sipping juice and milk all day, some pepsi and small coffees with heavy sugar, carrot salad. Nightime im usually craving a starch and something fleshy so sushi, meat, usually with a rice or potato. Then spaced in the week are oysters and liver.

The day time graze and sipping is nice, i can get 3000cals with 600 carb that i probably wouldn't be able to get without it.

I never thought I would eat this way, i prefer it now.

Aaron

I've been eating a McDonald's meal every day for the last 5 days and it's been consistently giving me diarrhea. The rest is mostly random servings of milk, gelatin, dried apricots and protein powder, which is making my diarrhea every bit worse.

Luckytype

I've been eating a McDonald's meal every day for the last 5 days and it's been consistently giving me diarrhea. The rest is mostly random servings of milk, gelatin, dried apricots and protein powder, which is making my diarrhea every bit worse.
I dont know how you do it, I get horrible headaches from Mcdonalds. Its probably been a good 3 or four years since I had a single fry.

michael94

whats ur fav meal from mcdonald

Aaron

I dont know how you do it, I get horrible headaches from Mcdonalds. Its probably been a good 3 or four years since I had a single fry.

I do it because quarter pounders are $1 through the app. And at that price I just can't stop myself despite all of the horrible ramifications.

whats ur fav meal from mcdonald

Quarter pounder and two pies. A nice meal for a total of $2. The ingredients are relatively benign compared to other fast food joints, but the bacterial contamination from the minimum wage workers is not.

Luckytype

I can remember when I would fly down south in the US for 67 bucks at like 8 am midweek, I would drive to the only 24 hr McD in town at like 530am and get 6 sausage biscuit meals, they were so damn good...in retrospect at least them came with OJ

Aaron

I can remember when I would fly down south in the US for 67 bucks at like 8 am midweek, I would drive to the only 24 hr McD in town at like 530am and get 6 sausage biscuit meals, they were so damn good...in retrospect at least them came with OJ

Those will definitely raise your body temperature. I also like the sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddles. My life was forever changed by the 24 hour availability of those. Don't eat them. Just don't.

Luckytype

Those will definitely raise your body temperature. I also like the sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddles. My life was forever changed by the 24 hour availability of those. Don't eat them. Just don't.
Words to live by.

raypeatclips

I do it because quarter pounders are $1 through the app. And at that price I just can't stop myself despite all of the horrible ramifications.

Quarter pounder and two pies. A nice meal for a total of $2. The ingredients are relatively benign compared to other fast food joints, but the bacterial contamination from the minimum wage workers is not.

Do you have a problem with them earning minimum wage? It seems an unnecessary thing to have mentioned. Do you think these minimum wage workers have more "bacterial contamination" potential than other restaraunts employees? You make them sound like rats.

Aaron

Do you have a problem with them earning minimum wage? It seems an unnecessary thing to have mentioned. Do you think these minimum wage workers have more "bacterial contamination" potential than other restaraunts employees? You make them sound like rats.

No to the former, yes to the latter. How much their level of compensation affects this is tbd, but it really seems to.

Sobieski

I used to eat a McDonalds meal every day, sometimes twice a day when I was in my early 20's. Did this for the better part of a year or two. 2 burgers, large fries and milkshake. To anyone reading...Please don't try this.

Fetch

I eat a quarter pounder with cheese, a medium fry and coke a couple times month, as long as I don't chew any berries I am good to go.

A couple shots of bourbon in the coke sorts out any bacteria and lets me sleep through any potential headaches.