David90

In 2019: 4000-4500 kcal per Day (You have to imply the Job and the 4 Workout Days per Week).
In 2020: 2500-3000 kcal per Day (More like ''Maintenance'' / Body Recomposition Calories)
Bodyfat: Between 9-10% at the Moment. In 2019 more like 12-13%

OP
L

Logan-

Guys, what are your biggest calorie sources? I can’t consume certain foods like starch, oj, dairy, gluten and I find it extremely challenging to get decent amount of calories every day. My main source is meat, saturated fat, olive oil, and home made sugared apple juice.

aniciete

Guys, what are your biggest calorie sources? I can’t consume certain foods like starch, oj, dairy, gluten and I find it extremely challenging to get decent amount of calories every day. My main source is meat, saturated fat, olive oil, and home made sugared apple juice.
Dates are surprisingly high in calories. Duck eggs too.

Jonk

I started eating corn cakes again (like rice cakes but corn). I try to stay away from starch, but with these it's easier for me to make a sandwich as snack and make it calorie heavy with butter, eggs, ham etc on. Otherwise most calories from fruits, juice and meats probably equally from beef, pork and chicken.

OP
L

Logan-

Dates are surprisingly high in calories. Duck eggs too.
I forgot to add that I can’t eat eggs too. I also can’t eat dates as they hurt my teeth (because they stick onto them?). Maybe I can find a way to process dates like put it and mix it with something in a blender to make it more digestible and prevent it from hurting my teeth. Thanks for sharing.

OP
L

Logan-

I started eating corn cakes again (like rice cakes but corn). I try to stay away from starch, but with these it's easier for me to make a sandwich as snack and make it calorie heavy with butter, eggs, ham etc on. Otherwise most calories from fruits, juice and meats probably equally from beef, pork and chicken.
I have an intestinal problem, that’s why I don’t eat starch as it makes the problem worse. Thanks for sharing though.

Jennifer

The majority of my calories come from dairy, but the rest come mainly from overripe bananas and honey.

Jonk

I have an intestinal problem, that’s why I don’t eat starch as it makes the problem worse. Thanks for sharing though.
Gotcha, you have things like turnips, rutabaga and celeriac root - while low in calories makes pretty good non-starchy substitutes for potatoes, and easy to make stews with lots of butter/tallow and salt. That was always my biggest problem anyway when doing low-starch, getting enough fat and salt.

Honeycomb

The majority of my calories come from dairy - milk mainly but also cheese and Greek yogurt, and ice cream. The rest come from OJ (I make my own) and fruit - fresh, cooked, and dried. I eat a lot of fruit. And honey. I also eat eggs and shellfish.

joaquin

I've been including oatmeal with both coconut oil and butter mixed in. Its a good source of calories in addition to the meat and cheese and apples that I eat. I use organic oatmeal though. The non-organic may have trace amounts of glyphosate, a non-benign substance.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Macadamia nuts bump up the calories decently for me.

supercoolguy

Dates are surprisingly high in calories.
Those are highest in Fructose. Majoole Dates. Ray mentioned they can irritate the intestine. (Guessing the outer skin)

Im thinking of cooking those, remove the skins. Make a paste for protein shakes ect.