How Long To Fully Feel The Effects Of A New Dose?

Connor888

i went from 1 grain to 2 grains of thyroid about 6 days ago and was just wondering how long it takes to start feeling the full effects of a dose?

after being on one grain for some time i definitely had a slight improvement in my symptoms but not by much

thanks

mrchibbs

i went from 1 grain to 2 grains of thyroid about 6 days ago and was just wondering how long it takes to start feeling the full effects of a dose?

after being on one grain for some time i definitely had a slight improvement in my symptoms but not by much

thanks

Think long term, as at least one month, probably more combined with a very good diet.
The 1 grain jump is probably too much at once though

AdoTintor

if you're doing NDT then it's like trying to notice a slight increase in temperature each day, rather than a cumulative change from winter to summer.

Under mrchibbs' care it's a month, under Broda Barnes it would be 2 months, and in some of Peat's articles he talks of seeing 1/14 of the change you want each day (implying 2 weeks). If you want quicker effects you have to mess with T3 as it has a 12 hour half-life.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Think long term, as at least one month, probably more combined with a very good diet.
The 1 grain jump is probably too much at once though
if you're doing NDT then it's like trying to notice a slight increase in temperature each day, rather than a cumulative change from winter to summer.

Under mrchibbs' care it's a month, under Broda Barnes it would be 2 months, and in some of Peat's articles he talks of seeing 1/14 of the change you want each day (implying 2 weeks). If you want quicker effects you have to mess with T3 as it has a 12 hour half-life.

Thank you both!! I am trying to eat as healthy as possible so the thyroid can work well & i'm thinking of going up in 1/2 grains from now. I'll see how i'm doing in two weeks :)

Last edited:

mgrabs

Thank you both!! I am trying to eat as healthy as possible so the thyroid can work well & i'm thinking of going up in 1/2 grains from now. I'll see how i'm doing in two weeks :)
How did you do with this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals