How Long Does It Take To Recover From Dental X-ray (one)

Arnold Grape

I had abscess symptoms recently and had to forgo a dental x-ray picture. Directly after I took progesterone and got under a red light to mitigate the effects. I wish I was making this up, but my hair suffered and is only now, three weeks later, beginning to rebound. I also took antibiotics for nearly two weeks thereafter. My energy levels are reduced. How long does it take to recover from one dental x-ray picture?

Birdie

My list of RP recommendations for post x-ray includes vitamin E and aspirin in addition to progesterone and redlight.
You probably know he recommends using these things during the first hour post x-ray, but it still might help to add the aspirin and E.

What antibiotics did you use? You might search for possible side effects. Could be some connection there, especially if they are newer antibiotics.

Vinero

I've had two dental x-rays the past year.
I tried to talk them out of it but they had to do it.
I am trying to take some progesterone, and vitamin E daily.

OP
Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape

Thank you - possibly beginning to rebound after discontinuing antibiotics, but was caught off guard by the energy loss. The antibiotic was Clindamycin, which I've seen referenced here some. (Meanwhile, I think it possibly reduced some gut inflammation.) Going to try and avoid future x-rays. I noticed in one other situation if you say you have been warned by a doctor not to forgo on because you have a thyroid condition they tend to shy away from taking the pics.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals