How long does alldaychemist usually take to ship?

Ideal man

My order was placed june 23 and its still saying dispensing has anyone else experienced this?

PhilParma

My last order was 4 days to be dispatched, 7 days to receive a tracking number, 17 days to be delivered.

Lancaster

Says on their site they're having issues with dispensing due to covid — can take upwards of a week before shipping.
I recently ordered from reliablerx (same company, different name) and it took them 10 days to ship my package.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Says on their site they're having issues with dispensing due to covid — can take upwards of a week before shipping.
I recently ordered from reliablerx (same company, different name) and it took them 10 days to ship my package.
Thanks and i forgot all about reliable rx

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

My package shipped last night from adc but i have another concern i have some proviron coming from india it made it through customs but has been stuck at the distribution center in my city this is what its says: Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO, IL 60620 on June 28, 2021 at 6:01 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination: why hasn't it made it to my local post office yet ? Could they have taken my package has this happened to anyone here?

YamnayaMommy

My package shipped last night from adc but i have another concern i have some proviron coming from india it made it through customs but has been stuck at the distribution center in my city this is what its says: Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO, IL 60620 on June 28, 2021 at 6:01 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination: why hasn't it made it to my local post office yet ? Could they have taken my package has this happened to anyone here?
I have had items lost in USPS facilities in Chicago before.

Babygrit

My order was placed june 23 and its still saying dispensing has anyone else experienced this?
I ordered something recently and there was no action for about a week and a half. Took roughly a month to receive my package. I’m sure you’ll get it eventually

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

I ordered something recently and there was no action for about a week and a half. Took roughly a month to receive my package. I’m sure you’ll get it eventually
They finally shipped it last night now i have to play the waiting game with the snail mail arrival