How Is The Traditional 'handsome' Male Look Achieved?

Drareg

ALPHADESTENY BEAR MODE!! RACK PULLS ABOVE THE KNEE!!

Bear (gay culture) - Wikipedia
"In male gay culture, a bear is often a larger, hairier man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity. However, in San Francisco in the 70s any hairy man of whatever shape was referred to as a 'bear' until the term was appropriated by larger men and other words had to be found to describe hairy other-shaped men such as otter (slim) or wolf [1](medium-build)."

Drareg

The below video shows a "true mirror" you can create something close to this at home,it doesn't need to be perfectly aligned like this,2 household mirrors will work,you can check it works because writing will not reverse in the reflection.
This is a great way for grounding people.

it_s_time_to_stop__by_bonzi_m8-d9rl6sf.png

Constatine

I think we need some more homosexual threads. Its brought up at least once in almost every long thread.

hiconscience

lift weights...increases blood flow and testosterone. I mean look at female lifters they def weren't born that way... but genetics are obviously the biggest factor.

I also don't know how to comprehend your persistance about flat-faceness, perhaps you are projecting that upon me? It is clear that it is too difficult to determine how flat someones face is without a profile view, so remarkably niave of you to claim my face is flat enough to be the result of a bench press accident without the corresponing perspective. In fact what I perhaps consider my greatest feature is my profile, and a theater coach at one point even mentioned that he believe I had "The best profile in the biz", and when it comes to facial attraciveness I would heed the advice of a successful hollywood acting coach over someone like you, who thinks they can judge a profile without a profile.

triggered!

Masculine beauty is overrated, especially as it comes to attracting woman.

That said, since I take defibron, my girlfriend is constantly saying how good I look. Litteraly, every time we meet, "oh you look so good today. Are u happy?"

But this has probably to do with water retention, brightness of eyes. Skin color. Etc.

Guys check out how hot my girlfriend thinks I am. Not that it means anything, looks are overrated.

FredSonoma

lol Would a "how can I be HANDSOME!" thread lead to anything else?

Huehue where can I go to aquire my own memes the dankness??

Not out of any weird anger lol, but I'm genuinely curious to see how you look. From those two pictures you posted you definitely have strong features, but the camera angle makes it impossible for me to get an idea of proportions. Do you have any pictures where I could see full body? Or just torso? Old or new picture is fine

sladerunner69

Not out of any weird anger lol, but I'm genuinely curious to see how you look. From those two pictures you posted you definitely have strong features, but the camera angle makes it impossible for me to get an idea of proportions. Do you have any pictures where I could see full body? Or just torso? Old or new picture is fine

I could only find these pics from high school track. This was 2010, I was about 17, before I took finasteride.

I think aspirin/k2, Peating, etc, my jaw and skull have actually grown a lot larger and I am taller and heavier now.

Attachments

• 30418_1440144126267_6074303_n.jpg
    30418_1440144126267_6074303_n.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 298
  • 31201_1446166596825_657367_n.jpg
    31201_1446166596825_657367_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 289

x-ray peat

Besides facial structure, having a thick neck definitely plays a role and it's something you can improve. And yeah if you have high levels of androgens and haven't been sitting on your arse your whole life, you'll likely have decent neck anyway.

But the neck grows well from direct training. So all you desk jockeys get training your neck(and upperback)!

vtatWRS.jpg

Ls7WLDK.jpg

7pNlNCU.jpg
IMO this is the best advice yet if you have a skinny neck . The differences are pretty amazing. That of course is my latent gay side talking.

FredSonoma

I could only find these pics from high school track. This was 2010, I was about 17, before I took finasteride.

I think aspirin/k2, Peating, etc, my jaw and skull have actually grown a lot larger and I am taller and heavier now.

Word you look good dude.

sladerunner69

Word you look good dude.

Thanks broskie!

I'm making some health & fitness videos on youtube but before that Im trying to lose about 10 lbs of fatassness (I blame Haagen daz)). No one will trust your cred as a guru if you aren't pretty lean. I need visible abs and just more definition before normals will think Im legitimate lol

sladerunner69

lift weights...increases blood flow and testosterone. I mean look at female lifters they def weren't born that way... but genetics are obviously the biggest factor.

I believe most female lifters are taking hormones and supplementa to boost their androgens, at least at the competitive level. Natural Women who lift often tend to only gain muscle in their legs and lower back

michael94

Is that Westlake high school? I went to Loyola

Miggie

Masculine beauty is overrated, especially as it comes to attracting woman.

That said, since I take defibron, my girlfriend is constantly saying how good I look. Litteraly, every time we meet, "oh you look so good today. Are u happy?"

But this has probably to do with water retention, brightness of eyes. Skin color. Etc.

Has the brightness of your eyes increased since taking defibron? If this is true I will pay attention to it once I start using it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals