How Is The Traditional 'handsome' Male Look Achieved?

chrismeyers

I find it funny that so many males on this forum who regularly pop up in threads on homosexuality expressing their dismay for homosexuals yet here we are in a thread discussing what we think is "hot" about males.
We just have to adjust the language a touch to make this into a gay forum thread that said males would spray hate at.

Funny how supposedly heterosexual males are discussing what is "gorgeous" "hot" in men while ignoring the female commenters, either of the two males in the images will be rejected by reasonably intelligent females if they are the cliche modern fake alpha angry suppressed issues male,essentially the attractiveness wears off,as mentioned there is more to what females see as attraction in men,it's the overall "package" in most cases relative to female perceptions,clearly from this thread men just need a guy to have a nice body,hair,jawline and teeth.
Why not put some pictures of male asses on here and debate which one we like the most,not in a gay way or anything.....

Cue cliche camp voice-
Wow Brad Pitts hairline is faaaab!
Wow his eyebrows are so thick and luuuush!
Sorry sladerunner69 but your sooo not my type,My ex-boyfriend was Turkish and now loath all Turkish men.
Wow I just wanna bite his broad chin and run my hand through his straight hair.
Etc etc etc
End camp voice-

These 2 males may appeal to men because you are sexually attracted to them,many women may be but you will find women who won't be blown away.

Notice also in this thread we have a plug for "infectious diseases" as the sole cause of androgen issues and everything else,epigenetics viral issues,take note of these plugs as they will appear more and more from the anti-Peat brigade.
:emoji_kiss_mm::emoji_kiss_mm::emoji_kiss_mm::emoji_wrestlers::emoji_wrestlers::emoji_wrestlers::emoji_water_polo::emoji_water_polo::emoji_construction_worker::emoji_cop::emoji_helmet_with_cross:

Ok what?? I read this thread and got to this post and was like what the f-? LOL Let me guess, are you gay? Not one person here was talking about what they find attractive sexually. What I see is a lot of discussion about dietary and environmental factors that make up feature formation or refinement later on. There is only one post talking about gays out of the blue and its your ridiculous post.

milk_lover

I find it funny that so many males on this forum who regularly pop up in threads on homosexuality expressing their dismay for homosexuals yet here we are in a thread discussing what we think is "hot" about males.
We just have to adjust the language a touch to make this into a gay forum thread that said males would spray hate at.

Funny how supposedly heterosexual males are discussing what is "gorgeous" "hot" in men while ignoring the female commenters, either of the two males in the images will be rejected by reasonably intelligent females if they are the cliche modern fake alpha angry suppressed issues male,essentially the attractiveness wears off,as mentioned there is more to what females see as attraction in men,it's the overall "package" in most cases relative to female perceptions,clearly from this thread men just need a guy to have a nice body,hair,jawline and teeth.
Why not put some pictures of male asses on here and debate which one we like the most,not in a gay way or anything.....

Cue cliche camp voice-
Wow Brad Pitts hairline is faaaab!
Wow his eyebrows are so thick and luuuush!
Sorry sladerunner69 but your sooo not my type,My ex-boyfriend was Turkish and now loath all Turkish men.
Wow I just wanna bite his broad chin and run my hand through his straight hair.
Etc etc etc
End camp voice-

These 2 males may appeal to men because you are sexually attracted to them,many women may be but you will find women who won't be blown away.

Notice also in this thread we have a plug for "infectious diseases" as the sole cause of androgen issues and everything else,epigenetics viral issues,take note of these plugs as they will appear more and more from the anti-Peat brigade.
:emoji_kiss_mm::emoji_kiss_mm::emoji_kiss_mm::emoji_wrestlers::emoji_wrestlers::emoji_wrestlers::emoji_water_polo::emoji_water_polo::emoji_construction_worker::emoji_cop::emoji_helmet_with_cross:
But OP asked and people here are trying to answer his 'question'.. I don't think people on here are attracted to those two men LOL.. All he needs is less water retention in the face, which can easily be done if metabolism is in a good condition and estrogen is down.. But I agree with you.. the conversation between Elsylim and slander sounded a bit childish at best and more sexual than it should be HAHAH.. I was astonished by how detailed Elsylim went to discuss everything about the poor slander's face, from his lips, hairline, cheekbones, flatness (WTF is that?), eyebrows, crooked nose, Turkish/Austrian/Italian debate... very ****88 up stuff to discuss and it was no way helpful for anybody involved.. mere insults and defending..

sladerunner69

I completely disagree, I think weightlifting in the gym is a total shortcut to boosting androgens. Look up "Body By Science" its an awesome book that cuts out a lot of the myths around lifting using tons of studies. One 20 minute workout per week utlizing heavy weight and compound movements, with little to no rest in between sets, will significantly boost testosterone and androgen levels. Weightlifting is also unique in that its the only thing that's been intensively studies that can increase "baseline" androgen levels like T & DHT. It actually increases nerves in the CNS and PNS that respond to androgens....

Drareg

I think heterosexual men are not attracted to Brad Pitt but the characters he plays in the films but might get confused about that. Its all fake If he actually was attractive surely he could have chosen healthier wives.

Many women I know aren't blown away by him,it's PR in large part I'm sure.
You don't like Angelina then? What about Cate Blanchett,I'm guessing these ladies are very attractive in real life,sometimes the screen doesn't do them justice to be fair.

Drareg

Ok what?? I read this thread and got to this post and was like what the f-? LOL Let me guess, are you gay? Not one person here was talking about what they find attractive sexually. What I see is a lot of discussion about dietary and environmental factors that make up feature formation or refinement later on. There is only one post talking about gays out of the blue and its your ridiculous post.

I like what your doing here,kind of like gym speak,it's not gay when you use terms like "feature formation" or "refinement". How do you know what is good "feature formation" or "refinement" if not viewed through the lense of sexuality?
Thread title however- (take note of the word "handsome")

chrismeyers

I like what your doing here,kind of like gym speak,it's not gay when you use terms like "feature formation" or "refinement". How do you know what is good "feature formation" or "refinement" if not viewed through the lense of sexuality?
Thread title however- (take note of the word "handsome")

You keep talking and the stupid keeps slipping out. What is this 4th grade? 'Ohh you are trying to identify what causes or makes attractive features, so you must be gaayy'. Idiot,look around you. The level of discussion in these forums is considerably more intelligent and analytical than this.

Drareg

But OP asked and people here are trying to answer his 'question'.. I don't think people on here are attracted to those two men LOL.. All he needs is less water retention in the face, which can easily be done if metabolism is in a good condition and estrogen is down.. But I agree with you.. the conversation between Elsylim and slander sounded a bit childish at best and more sexual than it should be HAHAH.. I was astonished by how detailed Elsylim went to discuss everything about the poor slander's face, from his lips, hairline, cheekbones, flatness (WTF is that?), eyebrows, crooked nose, Turkish/Austrian/Italian debate... very ****88 up stuff to discuss and it was no way helpful for anybody involved.. mere insults and defending..

True :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'm thinking some are and should just admit it,people couldn't have that in depth knowledge of male attractiveness and not "experience" it.

Drareg

You keep talking and the stupid keeps slipping out. What is this 4th grade? 'Ohh you are trying to identify what causes or makes attractive features, so you must be gaayy'. Idiot,look around you. The level of discussion in these forums is considerably more intelligent and analytical than this.

You should address my points made,clearly I touched on a nerve........
Perhaps some more music may help everyone chill a little,just a discussion and all.

Are you claiming it's possible for you to know what attractive features of a man are by not being attracted to them? Are you just discussing features then and not attractiveness?
Unless you have experience of the perceptions and feelings stimulated by said features how would you know what features are the norm?
The features you are discussing are somewhat reductionist relative to a ladies perceptions,for example using a ladies perceptions she in general sees the whole not isolated parts.Its mainly said males in here who see the "features" you mentioned of being of primary importance because you "guys" deemed them attractive relative to your own perceptions.

TubZy

lol thanks m8, racial profiling european countries seems to me kind of inconsequential ebcause of the amount of migrations that occured over the centuries...

Yeah before Peat was already had a strong masculine look, as I mentionned I did a lot of weightlifting and dieting and supplements in my teens which boosted my testosterone. After Peating for a year the biggest change I noticed was the quality in my skin- perfectly clear and smooth with zero wrinkles or lines and a bright glow as if I had the skin of child. When I drink tons of coffee and dont eat copper/vitamin A foods like liver/oysters I get weird pock marked skin though. I dont like having baby skin so actually Im not that concerned about moderating the coffee or eating copper regularly. After a few years of peating and increasing androgens I noticed my jaw was maybe a tad bit bigger, but the msot striking change was that my cheekbones became very large and wide, I have a wider face now. I suspect this is due to taking k2 almsot everyday for a year or so, and maybe aspiring too because aspirin is known to cause bone growth, I also grew taller and heavier. I think I am about half an inch taller, although my father grew 3 inches after he was 21 so this may not be related to Peat.

If your hairline hasn't changed since you were young and isn't receding why did you take finasteride?

chrismeyers

Perhaps some more music may help everyone chill a little,just a discussion and all.

Are you claiming it's possible for you to know what attractive features of a man are by not being attracted to them? Are you just discussing features then and not attractiveness?
Unless you have experience of the perceptions and feelings stimulated by said features how would you know what features are the norm?
The features you are discussing are somewhat reductionist relative to a ladies perceptions,for example using a ladies perceptions she in general sees the whole not isolated parts.Its mainly said males in here who see the "features" you mentioned of being of primary importance because you "guys" deemed them attractive relative to your own perceptions.

Where to start. 1) Most people here in this thread as most people everywhere in society are not gay. You can wish, you can will it, you can try and act like (again) a 4th grader and post music videos implying it but unfortunately in any group of people a very small percentage of people suffer from your condition. It is just that simple. And you know this without me having to tell you. And we all know your posts are driven at trying to normalize your abnormality. A thread about attractive features must (and you are willing this in your head) imply people are more like you. It just doesnt happen statistically in those percentages and we all know what we are. 2) Physicl attractivenessis not arbitrary. There is a direct correlation between diet and hormonal influences during formative years that result in absolute physical differences. Things like finger length and digit ratio are one very clear example but you will find ample face charts which show how facial features change at varying hormone levels. And when tested, there are absolutely common facial feature characteristics in both sexes that any random sample of people of any sex can readily identify. So the question in this thread if you arent an immature moron is what are those factors and what can people do to influence them now.

Queequeg

Drareg

@Drareg
Valid points man

Is it gay to say you may say another man is beautiful? Sounds gay to be fair,if you use the term handsome it changes the perception a little.

He's a handsome man.
He's a beautiful man.
He's gorgeous man.
He's a hot man.
He's a sexy man,if we change the thread tile to "how is the traditional "sexy" male look achieved"this thread would be barren,with males anyway.

FredSonoma

Is it gay to say you may say another man is beautiful? Sounds gay to be fair,if you use the term handsome it changes the perception a little.

He's a handsome man.
He's a beautiful man.
He's gorgeous man.
He's a hot man.
He's a sexy man,if we change the thread tile to "how is the traditional "sexy" male look achieved"this thread would be barren,with males anyway.
its not gay bro lol

Drareg

Where to start. 1) Most people here in this thread as most people everywhere in society are not gay. You can wish, you can will it, you can try and act like (again) a 4th grader and post music videos implying it but unfortunately in any group of people a very small percentage of people suffer from your condition. It is just that simple. And you know this without me having to tell you. And we all know your posts are driven at trying to normalize your abnormality. A thread about attractive features must (and you are willing this in your head) imply people are more like you. It just doesnt happen statistically in those percentages and we all know what we are. 2) Physicl attractivenessis not arbitrary. There is a direct correlation between diet and hormonal influences during formative years that result in absolute physical differences. Things like finger length and digit ratio are one very clear example but you will find ample face charts which show how facial features change at varying hormone levels. And when tested, there are absolutely common facial feature characteristics in both sexes that any random sample of people of any sex can readily identify. So the question in this thread if you arent an immature moron is what are those factors and what can people do to influence them now.

Statistics and correlates are not real science,it's a common mistake these days to presume that,it's just making stuff up in general.

As for most people not being gay haidut posted study on here about women possibly being naturally bi sexual,interesting to think about.

"And when tested, there are absolutely common facial feature characteristics in both sexes that any random sample of people of any sex can readily identify. So the question in this thread if you arent an immature moron is what are those factors and what can people do to influence them now".

Your above quote claims everyone is gay then,think about it,you just said people of any sex can indentify common facial characteristics relative to attractiveness if the definition of gay is finding a guy attractive.

So to answer your question about influencing facial characteristic we must first deduce if everyone is gay or not,if they are not gay as you claimed earlier then what you find attractive in masculine facial features may not be correct if we suppose it's a female you desire,however if you are gay you can just ask other guys who think is "hot or not". Otherwise we run the risk of getting facial surgery or pushing hormones a certain way that will make you more attractive to men,gay men tend to be more attracted to more masculine features.

Now it's study war time and it's about to get real gay-
Gay Men Prefer Masculine-faced Men, Study Suggests
"New research suggests that regardless of sexual orientation, men prefer sexual dimorphism in faces. This study finds that gay men preferred the most masculine-faced men, while straight men preferred the most feminine-faced women. The findings suggest that regardless of sexual orientation, men's brains are wired for attraction to sexually dimorphic faces -- those with facial features that are most synonymous with their gender".
Shape Differences Between the Faces of Homosexual and Heterosexual Men

"Previous studies have shown that homosexual men differ from heterosexual men in several somatic traits and lay people accurately attribute sexual orientation based on facial images. Thus, we may predict that morphological differences between faces of homosexual and heterosexual individuals can cue to sexual orientation. The main aim of this study was to test for possible differences in facial shape between heterosexual and homosexual men. Further, we tested whether self-reported sexual orientation correlated with sexual orientation and masculinity–femininity attributed from facial images by independent raters. In Study 1, we used geometric morphometrics to test for differences in facial shape between homosexual and heterosexual men. The analysis revealed significant shape differences in faces of heterosexual and homosexual men. Homosexual men showed relatively wider and shorter faces, smaller and shorter noses, and rather massive and more rounded jaws, resulting in a mosaic of both feminine and masculine features. In Study 2, we tested the accuracy of sexual orientation judgment from standardized facial photos which were assessed by 80 independent raters. Binary logistic regression showed no effect of attributed sexual orientation on self-reported sexual orientation. However, homosexual men were rated as more masculine than heterosexual men, which may explain the misjudgment of sexual orientation. Thus, our results showed that differences in facial morphology of homosexual and heterosexual men do not simply mirror variation in femininity, and the stereotypic association of feminine looking men as homosexual may confound judgments of sexual orientation".

Now who wants a wider jawline again?

Elysium

In the Turkish guy's defense, he used the terms gorgeous, luscious, perfect and 'best (profile) in the biz' (wtf?) in reference to himself. Abhorrent and deranged, maybe. Silly and vapid, sure. Gay - not necessarily.

Last edited:

AJC

@Drareg dude you derailed this thread hard, although your last post was interesting.

Objectively noting facial characteristics doesn't really have anything to do with being sexually attracted to said characteristics.

"Now it's study war time and it's about to get real gay-"...this was hilarious though

Constatine

Sure, Peat has his share of using anecdotal evidence to make generalised claims. In one instance, he supports his pro diary argument (which i dont disagree with) by his observations of obesity in people when crossing the Russian-Finish border.
Lets be honest, if anyone from the paleo camp made an analogical claim like that on anything he'd be laughed out of here.
Probably.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals