How Is The Traditional 'handsome' Male Look Achieved?

opethfeldt

It's pretty hard to change facial structure after puberty, but the things you can change can make a pretty big difference. Most important is your testosterone to cortisol ratio. You want as much testosterone as possible with low cortisol. This will also ensure you have a good immune system, which is also something that greatly influences male attractiveness. In addition, androgens will also shape your body to be more muscular and lean, which is always appealing.

Jean schiavi

I have 2 close friends and some acquaintances from other countries, who changed the image a lot with the use of TESTOSTERONE and HGH, it is very remarkable, they looked like more MAN / MALE, clean face consequently they acquired more respect with women. And that of the image of Jeff Seid, by the physique he has, probably makes use of testosterone and mainly HGH

bdawg

K2, high androgens (specifically DHT/DHEA). Facial features are mainly down to bone density and water retention. Long before I Peated, I would use straight DHT derived steroids (no test) and my face would look much more chiseled from the great reduction in estrogen leading to less water retention and facial features being more defined. Then I experimented with K2 (45mg 3x a day) and my bite and jaw became more prominent and stronger. Obviously it is not permanent meaning the bone will not 100% stay that way, but it increases the amount of mass of bone density in the region, thickening the jaw and upper check bones (at least what I noticed) while you use it. Also, skin quality plays a role, the tighter and healthy your skin is the more it will be stuck closer to the jaw, giving you that extra chiseled looked. I noticed this if I miss a few days of not using solban.

I would also look into "mewing" if you are a mouth breather, it can help get rid of a recessed chin and jaw.

Of course, genetics plays a role too, but it is not as much as you think IMO. All the other stuff like eyebrow thickness etc, just use castor oil or topical niacinamide/taurine etc. and T3 if you are hypothyroid, that is an easy fix, if they are thin. My aren't that thin though although I wouldn't mind them being a little more dense, I wax mine and shape them up with and clipper outliner.

Last but not least, if you do resistant training, make sure you train your necks/traps pretty good. It will help shape your face and jaw better as well and give it a more even, squared out dense look. My favorite exercise for that is the above the knew rack pulls. I always had a skinnier neck, so it was a pain for me when my shoulders and chest would grow, until I started putting more emphasis on it.

Did you find any sides with proviron? how did it compare to 11 keto or transdermal cream for straight up androgenic effects?

opiath

Most important is your testosterone to cortisol ratio. You want as much testosterone as possible with low cortisol. This will also ensure you have a good immune system, which is also something that greatly influences male attractiveness.
In his book Genome: The Autobiography of a Species Matt Ridley suggests it might be the other way around.
That the male is able to raise testosterone levels because of a good immune system.
There are a lot of studies concluding androgens have immunosuppressive properties.
If the body is plagued by infections for whatever reasons steroid production might be downregulated on purpose in order to not interfere with immune function.
Following this logic, males that are free of disease get to increase their T levels without handicap.

AJC

Here's another game changer for facial development, at least when a dental intervention such as braces is necessary: orthopedic versus orthodontic dentistry. Roughly speaking (I'm a JP fan myself) orthodontics--conventional model--only looks at the mouth as an isolated entity not attached to the rest of the body, and when braces are necessary they end up narrowing the mouth for the sake of a good smile. Only problem is that the smile only looks good from the front and the rest of the facial and cranial development suffers because everything gets narrower. Orthopedic dentistry actually uses an expander when braces becomes necessary which helps make room for the wisdom teeth to properly come in and allows the jaw, nose, and cranium to properly expand to their full size. The difference between the two is night and day (think of the images in "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" before and after refined food).

For an extremely vivid example look at these two identical twins. The first picture is the two of them before dental treatment...
original-appearance-twins-184x300.png

And this picture is them after treatment (girl on our left received orthodontic braces and the girl on our right received an orthopedic expander)
Post Treatment Twins.jpg

The appearance alone speaks volumes...not to mention the mood changes

OP
N

Nutrientz

Thanks for all the great replies people, some have proven to give me more insight. I'm also very interested if anybody here knows the diet of males who looks like the 2 in my original post.

No offence but the guy who posted his picture in the thread is not what I'm talking about. I noticed all of the guys who are very successful look very similar to the two I posted. The perfect skin/hair/eyebrows with strong facial bones + small eyes and a wide jaw. I think we can definitely narrow it down to high androgen production during puberty.

I'm very interested if anybody here could describe the diet/lifestyle of males that look highly androgenic and healthy in detail.

Elysium

@AJC
Yes. This. The only non-voodoo way of changing the physical shape or structure of a person's skull is via orthodontics and/or a maxillofacial surgery.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Actually i live in Austria and you dont look anything like Austrians. And Austrians look nothing like Italians, they are an even mix of Germans and Slavs. In fact you look neither German nor Italian. My guess would be middle eastern, specifically Lebanon. But i could also go for Bulgarian with some Turkish ancestry, possibly Greek - they mostly have Turkish genes anyway.

You have a very flat face that lacks dimension. You jaw is long, too long, clearly at the expense of its width. The jaw line just tapers towards your ears, lasking any definition or angularity, you know the chiseled look that makes a man. You have no observable cheekbones. Your nasal tip is dropped, further accentuating your pinched and quite asymmetrical lips. It also causes your mouth to nose vs mouth to chin ratio to be out of whack. Not sure how old you are, but if anywhere around 30 or under, I'd be worried about that hairline.

Austrians do actually look a lot like Italians, as well as Germans. You can't tell if someones face is flat or not from a straight foward photo (to your credit tho it could be the lighting) I do actually have a big jaw and even longer Jay Leno-esque chin, partially from weightlifting and dieting.

Also I have some of the largest, widest cheekbones I've seen on anyone, ever. In fact Im even somewhat self concious about how prominent my cheekbones are, they are so big and sharp its like past the point of handsome and just looks strange. I also don't have a hairline issue, my line has always looked like it was receding since I was a lil' slugger. Actually I have a giant forehead (I wear over a size 8- XXXL ballcaps) which is clearly the only asthetic issue with my face-so not exactly perceptive of you to miss that.

But all of those points above are really neither here nor there to me. Where I believe your presumption truly shines, exposing you as a charlatan, is to actually suggest there is a bout of "asymmetry" to these gorgeous, lush lips. I don't believe lips so perfect have every graced the face of the earth before, so please take a second to recompense on your disingenuous observations.

Attachments

• 20170612_091451.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 205
  • 11828719_10207448241226867_8337138366486871734_n.jpg
    11828719_10207448241226867_8337138366486871734_n.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

Sunny Jack

Austrians do actually look a lot like Italians, as well as Germans. You can't tell if someones face is flat or not from a straight foward photo (to your credit tho it could be the lighting) I do actually have a big jaw and even longer Jay Leno-esque chin, partially from weightlifting and dieting.

Also I have some of the largest, widest cheekbones I've seen on anyone, ever. In fact Im even somewhat self concious about how prominent my cheekbones are, they are so big and sharp its like past the point of handsome and just looks strange. I also don't have a hairline issue, my line has always looked like it was receding since I was a lil' slugger. Actually I have a giant forehead (I wear over a size 8- XXXL ballcaps) which is clearly the only asthetic issue with my face-so not exactly perceptive of you to miss that.

But all of those points above are really neither here nor there to me. Where I believe your preponderence truly shines, exposing you as a charlatan, is to actually suggest there is a bout of "asymmetry" to these gorgeous, lush lips. I don't believe lips so perfect have every graced the face of the earth before, so please take a second to recompense on your disingenuous observations.

Lol, good reposte! Actually, in the second pic you look more like a bad guy from the classic James Bond movies. There is no need for witty one-liners, just pick the guy up and toss him on the water. Lots of women love the strong and silent type . I'm not as well-versed in racial profiling as Elysium, but clearly you have a kind of uber-masculine look going on, where it is what the OP intended or not. Just out of interest, have you noticed any improvements since Peating or do you think you would have looked this way regardless?

Pointless

I'm not sure about what causes what, but I notice this look in martial artists a lot. A physical and competitive nature seems to go hand in hand with masculine features.

sladerunner69

Mothers lie you know
Lol, good reposte! Actually, in the second pic you look more like a bad guy from the classic James Bond movies. There is no need for witty one-liners, just pick the guy up and toss him on the water. Lots of women love the strong and silent type . I'm not as well-versed in racial profiling as Elysium, but clearly you have a kind of uber-masculine look going on, where it is what the OP intended or not. Just out of interest, have you noticed any improvements since Peating or do you think you would have looked this way regardless?

lol thanks m8, racial profiling european countries seems to me kind of inconsequential ebcause of the amount of migrations that occured over the centuries...

Yeah before Peat was already had a strong masculine look, as I mentionned I did a lot of weightlifting and dieting and supplements in my teens which boosted my testosterone. After Peating for a year the biggest change I noticed was the quality in my skin- perfectly clear and smooth with zero wrinkles or lines and a bright glow as if I had the skin of child. When I drink tons of coffee and dont eat copper/vitamin A foods like liver/oysters I get weird pock marked skin though. I dont like having baby skin so actually Im not that concerned about moderating the coffee or eating copper regularly. After a few years of peating and increasing androgens I noticed my jaw was maybe a tad bit bigger, but the msot striking change was that my cheekbones became very large and wide, I have a wider face now. I suspect this is due to taking k2 almsot everyday for a year or so, and maybe aspiring too because aspirin is known to cause bone growth, I also grew taller and heavier. I think I am about half an inch taller, although my father grew 3 inches after he was 21 so this may not be related to Peat.

Elysium

But all of those points above are really neither here nor there to me. Where I believe your preponderence truly shines, exposing you as a charlatan, is to actually suggest there is a bout of "asymmetry" to these gorgeous, lush lips. I don't believe lips so perfect have every graced the face of the earth before, so please take a second to recompense on your disingenuous observations.

Sorry to say, with the exception of the hair line, which i have no problem to retract, everything else stands. One might even say times 2. The second pictures actually indicates several facial deformities, lips including. Still no sign of cheek bones though. I would speculate that the elongated chin has drawn up the majority of building blocks, leaving the rest of your face fairly flat. To be honest maybe it's better that way. I trust you dont really believe your malformations are attributable to weight lifting, unless of course you're hinting at a bench pressing accident.

But hey, I dont want to argue with you, it is not uncommon to have a grossly distorted perception of ones self. Certainly dont want to argue with your mom. I mean, Hugh Jackman does have brown hair.

Regarding your German origin, have you considered that Germany has a huge Turkish minority, so we could very well be both right. But I honestly don't see anything even remotely Teutonic or Latin European in your facial features, on any level.

I hope there are no hard feelings, i'm trying to be factual and on topic, not many people would be willing to post a picture of themselves in a thread like this and offer themselves to the scrutiny, especially with maxillofacial contortions. So kudos for that.

Last edited:
orthopedic expander

What does that look like?

Thanks for all the great replies people, some have proven to give me more insight. I'm also very interested if anybody here knows the diet of males who looks like the 2 in my original post.

No offence but the guy who posted his picture in the thread is not what I'm talking about. I noticed all of the guys who are very successful look very similar to the two I posted. The perfect skin/hair/eyebrows with strong facial bones + small eyes and a wide jaw. I think we can definitely narrow it down to high androgen production during puberty.

I'm very interested if anybody here could describe the diet/lifestyle of males that look highly androgenic and healthy in detail.

Do you realize it's probably a mixture of Uber EATS and sushi with weekly binge drinking?

tfcjesse

Sorry to say, with the exception of the hair line, which i have no problem to retract, everything else stands. One might even say times 2. The second pictures actually indicates several facial deformities, lips including. Still no sign of cheek bones though. I would speculate that the elongated chin has drawn up the majority of building blocks, leaving the rest of your face fairly flat. To be honest maybe it's better that way. I trust you dont really believe your malformations are attributable to weight lifting, unless of course you're hinting at a bench pressing accident.

But hey, I dont want to argue with you, it is not uncommon to have a grossly distorted perception of ones self. Certainly dont want to argue with your mom. I mean, Hugh Jackman does have brown hair.

Regarding your German origin, have you considered that Germany has a huge Turkish minority, so we could very well be both right. But I honestly don't see anything even remotely Teutonic or Latin European in your facial features, on any level.

I hope there are no hard feelings, i'm trying to be factual and on topic, not many people would be willing to post a picture of themselves in a thread like this and offer themselves to the scrutiny, especially with maxillofacial contortions. So kudos for that.

This guy is correct. Hugh Jackman does have brown hair. The scariest part of this thread is now the disassociation with the self that many people have, as Elysium has observed.

it is not uncommon to have a grossly distorted perception of ones self

Undeniably true in many cases. Why do you think this is? And what steps, if any, can one take to realign themselves with a more accurate path/view?

Hope I'm not derailing the thread any more than it has been. The traditional 'handsome' male look has already been characterized correctly in this thread, imo. Facial symmetry, lack of deformities, etc.

Jsaute21

Look
What does that look like?

Do you realize it's probably a mixture of Uber EATS and sushi with weekly binge drinking?

Amen @Such_Saturation. I don't mean this cynically but trying to look like another male will probably lower your testosterone. Being confident, improving outlook, and optimizing metabolic rate will make you better looking but don't become consumed with something so silly/temporary. Looks are HIGHLY genetic. Listen to your body and life will get good enough where your not trying to mimic another mans looks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals