How Is The Traditional 'handsome' Male Look Achieved?

TheSir

most people here, especially young people are here because they want to improve their looks or delay their decline of it.
You are talking of a relatively small minority. Most people were brought here because whatever they were doing -- be it fad dieting or living a normal lifestyle -- was making them sick. This community and the Peatarian framework has for long served as a last refuge to people for whom nothing else worked. It's worth noting that quite a small portion of the trending topics at any given day are strictly about looks. As for how any of this justifies forcing bizarre out-of-context lingo remains a mystery.

Now go on and tell me if I am actually human, because I do honestly not know
Considering that your reasoning includes quoting a fictional psychopath, I would say that you are yet to wake up to your humanity.

Why is this dialect infecting every corner of the internet these days? You write like the millions of your clones, with no distinguishable personality. Everything is either based, pilled, tbh, maxxing, jfl, cope or cringe. Are you even human?

I'd have to agree with this. The main reason I abandoned the whole association with sites like lookism and etc. is that all you would know with any benefit regarding such concepts actually on looks is learned very quickly. The forum itself and related ones just pointlessly waste time on topics mostly based on insulting someone else or praising oneself -- very elitist and dead-end like essence to it.

Essentially the whole sites themselves are ironically least often focused on serious topics and just hate posts, envy posts, "It is over," and etc. I grew tired of the senselessness of posts there and found that most just have a self-indulged and elitist-like mentality that mainly circlejerks around genetic supremacy or quality and other related topics, ranking entire assessments on human beings solely as a number between 1 and 10 and nothing else.

Really the only thing you get going down that rabbit hole is stuck in an infinite loop of accomplishing nothing. Most blackpill like sites generally do nothing but become a breeding ground for "exposing the pill" which is really just showing superficiality extremes and resigning lives to emptiness and meaninglessness. There is no solving or learning or etc. -- it mostly is just about pity, helplessness and roadblocks regarding human advancement because "genes" or such.

I would not be surprised if the entire backing and existence of certain communities keeps foothold based on learned helplessness, stress, anxieties and few pursuits in life.

Of course this is not to say truth doesn't exist as truth grains can be found anywhere -- the problem is what the facts are mixed up around in (mainly BS encompassing notions and intertwining of adjoining subjects like the dumb, mostly baseless points of view on genetic superiority and so forth).

At least people here mostly try and keep things real while also expanding human potential -- it is far more my taste than encouraging people to commit suicide because they are supposedly "genetic trash" (whatever that means) and willingly choose ignorance and myths over the entirety of the facts some echo chambers strongy reject (such places either truly or partially truly have a stance much like Hitlerian ideals regarding human value associated with supposed genetic value and "stock" and etc.).

The funniest part is that most of the ideas are paradoxical. For example some on Lookism might say that you are ugly/sad/lacking accomplishment/so on and it is your genes' fault, but then tell you that surgery can help or not being a moron. Surgery does not change genes but can change looks, right? You can also try and not be a moron or "autist" too, right? Right away the notion of unmoldable characteristics dictated by one common structure falls apart with said paradoxes coming to light. Members will parrot stuff like, "I am genetic trash because my 1/12th inch ramus height lacking," or such but then they go and change that some way and suddenly they are okay. So your genes make you trash, but one relatively minor and easy change makes you genetically superior? It is a flawed construct that suggests looks or anything else along with genes are tightly 1:1 (while ironically then suggesting outpatient surgery or simple corrections to said issues) as per mainstream and relatively misguided understandings on genetics and so forth.

Funny how it is "over" because genes, but then ironically a minor surgery can make you appear as a "genetic elite" sometimes without ... wait for it ... changing your genes that supposedly were the main player in your "genetic failure" dispositions in the first place. Just stop being an autist and get surgery -- then my genes will improve and I will be an elite specimen even though it is my unchangeable genes alone that make me a loser! Oh wait....

I am not against improving looks and would even encourage people to do it as I am realistic in that sense, but sometimes the approach and concepts surrounding said lookism and such related concepts are ridiculous, unsubstantiated/born out of ignorance and genetic doctrines + toxic and just outright pathetic even.

To learn "looks theory" you do not even need to browse -ism or any similar forums -- they are mostly populated with plain BS and pop science level crap regarding physiology and anatomy and such anyways. Look at some movie stars or big actors and Google facial bones -- now you know essentially what 90% of any relevant forum will "educate" you about regarding your bad genes and 1/16th of an inch skull slope and short middle toe genetic failure traits you possess -- or some other stuff like that.

Last edited:

Ableton

You are talking of a relatively small minority. Most people were brought here because whatever they were doing -- be it fad dieting or living a normal lifestyle -- was making them sick. This community and the Peatarian framework has for long served as a last refuge to people for whom nothing else worked. It's worth noting that quite a small portion of the trending topics at any given day are strictly about looks. As for how any of this justifies forcing bizarre out-of-context lingo remains a mystery.

Considering that your reasoning includes quoting a fictional psychopath, I would say that you are yet to wake up to your humanity.

at least my writing style is fictional/hypothetic in itself and I am not claiming to speak of facts, which is what you do, yet you have no proof for what you say.
Here are some more thesis and questions to challenge those facts you are seemingly producing:
  • A LOT of people come here through hair loss and roddy. A lot of people come here because they cannot lose weight. Then they learn about thyroid, metabolism etc. They SEE themselves deteriorating, then they search, then they find this forum.
  • They stay for health related stuff, since through this forum they find out that their looks/energy problems are a result of underlying issues.
  • This is why not many topics are strictly about looks, as you say. But in their core, they often are. Looks are often times the purest intention of someone coming here, and making a thread. This is why i specifically mention hair loss all the time, since outside of this forum it is seen as a purely aesthetic problem. Nobody even considers it a health problem before coming to this forum or discovering roddy. People want hair for aesthetic reasons. This is the hardest evidence I can think of, of a thesis that manifests itself in many other, more subtle ways.

Now I will admit that energy, or the lack thereof, is another reason a lot of people end up here. While a lack of energy will also manifest itself in looks at some point I guess; it's fair to say those topics are not about looks first. Looks are basically always a part of the equation, sometimes more, sometimes less.

You can discredit my words with the psychopath argument all you want, but how about you go tell your colleagues that you put gelatine in your 3l of oj/day, mouthtape at night, decalcify your scalp in acv daily, eat daily carrot salad to "lower serotonin", drink your own piss, do not eat out, or whatever else you are doing through this forum, and let them judge who you really are :) I am sure you get the idea of what I mean with this

Ableton

chads dont come to this forum :D #blackpill
your argument will not be taken seriously because of the lingo you are using
although it is true of course
it is much more unlikely that a good looking person has health problems in the first place.
secondly, if they do have health issues, they probably do not have them for a long time, otherwise they would not be good looking (again, generally speaking).
thirdly, if they have no visual evidence of their health issues, they are much less likely to recognize that they do have health problems.

Sean O'Pry of course. Taller, bigger hands, and overall larger bone mass & skeletal structure.
Zac Efron has many positive traits, obviously, but he fits more of the 'pretty boy' archetype: good-looking, but not necessarily very physically dominant.
Dude, just hit the gym and lift - it will raise dht and make you more confident.

Ableton

now think about this for a second:
multiple forum members here, knowing about peat an such, know about the blackpill, lookism forums. And those are just the people outing themselves.

Look at lookism or looksmax, the subreddits and so on. Those sides are still fringe. Peat is even more fringe. Couple thousand forum members is nothing.
Ask someone on the street what the blackpill is. That person has no idea.
They have never heard about lookism either, which is a concept from academia and not some incels.

How likely is it that someone knows about lookism AND peat if those two are not BEING related to one another in some way by that person?
I will tell you how likely that is: Very unlikely.

TheSir

at least my writing style is fictional/hypothetic in itself and I am not claiming to speak of facts, which is what you do, yet you have no proof for what you say.

Eh, proof? In what sense? What I described is the basic nature of this community, apparent to those who have taken the time to examine it. There is nothing factual or non-factual to it, rather it is a mere observation that one inevitably makes.

As for your theses, they are fine and valid. Many people no doubt come here seeking to cure their hairloss. Yet to assert that the community consists of a majority of these people? I don't think so friendo.

You can discredit my words with the psychopath argument all you want, but how about you go tell your colleagues that you put gelatine in your 3l of oj/day, mouthtape at night, decalcify your scalp in acv daily, eat daily carrot salad to "lower serotonin", drink your own piss, do not eat out, or whatever else you are doing through this forum, and let them judge who you really are :) I am sure you get the idea of what I mean with this
To me it appears that you are constructing some kind of fallacious analogy of questionable relevance. If I am wrong, please elaborate.

GreekDemiGod

Dude, just hit the gym and lift - it will raise dht and make you more confident.
Yeah, was in a quite dark place when I said that. I have a much more healthy attitude towards dating. My eyes were opened. I learned about limiting beliefs, law of attraction ,subconscious blocks.
I was able to attract lots of pretty women, did not knew why they didn't stick around, thought it was looks, but it wasn't. Because if it were about the looks, I wouldn't be able to attract them in the first place.

@Ableton I believe that taking care of the body, honoring it, looking good, maximising health and vitality is very much intertwined with dating succes.

GreekDemiGod

@Vladimir Erfán Been lifting for 2 years. Put on some muscle, not as much as the effort that I put in. And I also did Carnivore diet, which burned through my muscle aggressively to cancel 1 year or so of progress. Going low carb is just not favorable to building and retaining muscle, at least for my bodytype.
Yeah, I'd rather be bigger, but I'm content the way I am in the present. Figured once I optimize thyroid and androgens, it will happen. I'll probably be able to reach 175 lbs @ 12-14% bodyfat

Ableton

Yeah, was in a quite dark place when I said that. I have a much more healthy attitude towards dating. My eyes were opened. I learned about limiting beliefs, law of attraction ,subconscious blocks.
I was able to attract lots of pretty women, did not knew why they didn't stick around, thought it was looks, but it wasn't. Because if it were about the looks, I wouldn't be able to attract them in the first place.

@Ableton I believe that taking care of the body, honoring it, looking good, maximising health and vitality is very much intertwined with dating succes.

yeah, I mean I emphasized respecting yourself in one of my latest posts.
i am not a defeated lookism forum dweller.
quite the opposite actually.
I just happen to believe that some of their ideology is reflective of reality

Ableton

Eh, proof? In what sense? What I described is the basic nature of this community, apparent to those who have taken the time to examine it. There is nothing factual or non-factual to it, rather it is a mere observation that one inevitably makes.

I did not make this observation, and I have spent dozens of hours here. So your statement is already false, as evident by my latest posts. You should consider that different people come to different conclusions.

"As for your theses, they are fine and valid. Many people no doubt come here seeking to cure their hairloss. Yet to assert that the community consists of a majority of these people? I don't think so friendo."

I gave more looks related examples. Aka weight.

Hairloss being particular strong because like I said twice already, hair = looks. Before ending up here, no one relates it to health. Yet they end up here. So are they looking for health or hair? I think we know the answer.

Weight = looks AND health, common sense. Harder to pinpoint intentions as you will probably understand. Would be hard for me to argue anyone would lose weight ONLY to be healthier, or ONLY to look better, for that matter. Basically everyone does it for both reasons, I would think.

I hope you do not make me go through all sub forums to point out how they are looks related for you now.

Now if you had dual intentions of increasing looks and health, and are accustomed to "the nature of this forum" and seek help, would you formulate your thread/questions in a way that makes it seem like you increase looks or health, to receive optimal help by its members?

What I am trying to do here is come a bit closer to peoples intentions, that are displayed through forum posts, embedded in a forum culture, embedded in the ideology of a leader (peat) and so on. Many factors. When some1 makes a thread "help me interpret my bloodwork", yes, even this might be looks related in essence.

"To me it appears that you are constructing some kind of fallacious analogy of questionable relevance. If I am wrong, please elaborate."

Bateman, as you surely know, is the archetype of a lookist. I also quoted him, because the movie aged really well (think my quote and relate it to instagram and so son). When I quoted him, I did not think about the violence he never actually committed intradiegetically, but all of his crazy routines, to which some here surely can relate (although they might be on them for health reasons more, and less for looks reasons, depending on the individual). Taking supplements, weird food habbits and what not. So there is the analogy.

Some of this will totally seem mad to outsiders, sorry to break it to you. So I found it ironic that you discredit my reasoning because I quote bateman, since the average forum user is on seemingly weird protocols as well. There are even threads on here discussing how (hardcore-)peating does not allow one being very social.

Who determines what is mad, anyways? Outsiders, not yourself, who -again- see your shell, and not your inside. Foucault has written extensively about how people who would be seen as mad today wandered around freely in earlier societys, often even being seen as more wise than average people, if you are interested in this. Madness and Civilization is the book. Maybe some of the more obsessed forum members can relate lol. Are we crazy for limiting Pufa to 4g or is everyone else crazy for not doing it?

Anyway, I feel like I got misunderstood here. I just wanted to give my opinion and I enjoy the conversation, so thanks, I guess.
What I am interested in is truth, and not winning an argument.

Last edited:

Ableton

@Ableton the first rule is to never talk about the "pillosphere" in real life. Never.

I have never heard that term.
But ofc I do not talk about any of this. I am not stupid, or asocial.

Things like this are the reasons I am on forums

I hope you realize that this forum is not real life

Zigzag

I have never heard that term.
But ofc I do not talk about any of this. I am not stupid, or asocial.

Things like this are the reasons I am on forums

I hope you realize that this forum is not real life

I was just referring to people knowing about all that forum stuff or not. Those who do will rarely admit as it will be taken as super autistic.
It's good to know about it all and just take whatever suits you best and helps you accomplish your goals.

Momado965

I know who said it to a forum member. My problem was him saying just like that as a severe insult when it clearly does not apply and even if it did that kind of language against other users doesnt actually last on this forum and it shouldn't. Dude was jacked up on roids as he literally made a post about it.

Do we need a roided clown on this forum who just randomly attacks users and cant control his impulse who cares so little? Nope. Good riddance I say. And he was planning on take high dose DHT, lol he would have said worse and would have been banned later anyway.

LMFAO! Whats the title of that post?

D

Deleted member 5487

lvocm82aqhvy.jpg

This chart is quite funny actually. Very accurate.

I really wouldn't worry about trying to "Achieve" the handsome male look. You either have forward growing symmetrical face and relativity decent height, or you don't.

Put your ego aside, recognize where you are on the scale, only then can you adjust standards, plan a strategy, and stop comparing yourself to others. Try to make some money and acquire some resources, utilize 30% unemployment to your advantage and date waitresses in 3 months when their unemployment is up.

The ammount of time a 5/10 wastes trying to become a 6.5 with hair transplants, style, muscles he could start a side business/Climb corporate ladder and get much more pleasure out of life than an occasional one night stand or a few extra glances from some random girls your too scared to talk too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals