How Is The Traditional 'handsome' Male Look Achieved?

Jing

girls like men who look like their fathers. To a survey in turkey, %79 girls dont like muscle man, they like a little belly fat men. every girl is different like every culture's code is different. height is important, good telling lies is important. There is an old saying. Men like with their eyes, Women like with their ears. You can not change most of thing, You can loose weight, You can increase your skin quality, But until a upper limit.
The only reason they don't like muscle men is because they don't want to be in a relationship with someone who could cheat, when it comes to sex they would choose the man with muscle ..

S-VV

This is kind of a fascinating topic, to discover that female to male attractiveness is not subjective, as the world tells us, but objective, and quantifiable in terms such as height, gonial angle, FWHR, canthal tilt, forward growth. It has brought me deep depression over the past year. To realize that If I had more of a squared jaw, my success to the opposite sex would be much higher.
Mother nature is cruel. Most of the traits that women find attractive in men are genetic traits and not something a man can change / 'fake'. Height being a major one.
We can't go back though, we can't reopen our growth plates, or re-initiate a second puberty
Its not over bro...

It never began

BigChad

Its not over bro...

It never began

can't nofap, proper diet, rest, hormones etc reopen the growth plates, reinitiate a second puberty?
Peat said he gained a couple inches of height in his 40s, from a small amount of dhea usage or something?

GreekDemiGod

Been doing it for over 6 months. Can't hurt.
Facepulling though can really bring much faster results, combined with Mewing.
If my Intermolar width remains the same for a month, I facepull and I'm able to increase it more

baccheion

If my Intermolar width remains the same for a month, I facepull and I'm able to increase it more
Could combine with megadose D3 (serum 25(OH)D near 150 ng/mL) to potentially increase remodeling rate. Usually need at least 300-500 IU/kg or just jump to 50,000 IU. Also need magnesium and vitamin K2 (10 IU : 2 mcg+ MK-4). Avoid calcium supplements and excessive calcium from foods.

BigChad

Could combine with megadose D3 (serum 25(OH)D near 150 ng/mL) to potentially increase remodeling rate. Usually need at least 300-500 IU/kg or just jump to 50,000 IU. Also need magnesium and vitamin K2 (10 IU : 2 mcg+ MK-4). Avoid calcium supplements and excessive calcium from foods.

wouldnt vitamin K and vitamin A, nullify the need to limit calcium? i thought you need more calcium with K and that it depletes calcium

baccheion

wouldnt vitamin K and vitamin A, nullify the need to limit calcium? i thought you need more calcium with K and that it depletes calcium
Not when K2 is taken at that ratio with D3. At less than 300 IU/kg, calcium restriction isn't as necessary.

BigChad

Not when K2 is taken at that ratio with D3. At less than 300 IU/kg, calcium restriction isn't as necessary.

i have also seen that d3 raises sodium and calcium, lowering potassium/magnesium/phosphorus while A lowers sodium and calcium, raises potassium phosphorus magnesium

milkboi

Interesting. Just started 2 days ago. My jaw is sore as hell right now lol.

GreekDemiGod

Will try this. Took 15k (15000) IU of D3 this morning.
K2: 2 micrograms, right? That's a very small dose. I have 100 mcg pills

baccheion

Will try this. Took 15k (15000) IU of D3 this morning.
K2: 2 micrograms, right? That's a very small dose. I have 100 mcg pills
2 micrograms K2 MK-4 for each 10 IU D3. For example, 3 mg for 15,000 IU D3. As an alternative, you could take 100-200 micrograms K2 MK-7 for each 10,000 IU.

Magnesium is also required. 400-600 mg. Maybe more.

BigChad

2 micrograms K2 MK-4 for each 10 IU D3. For example, 3 mg for 15,000 IU D3. As an alternative, you could take 100-200 micrograms K2 MK-7 for each 10,000 IU.

400 - 600mg per day from diet and supplements, or 400-600mg in addition to diet? How much per day. I heard magnesium at higher amounts depletes calcium so I'm not sure if magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium are meant to all be 1:1 with each other or calcium 1:1 with magnesium and 1.5:1 with phosphorus.

baccheion

400 - 600mg per day from diet and supplements, or 400-600mg in addition to diet? How much per day. I heard magnesium at higher amounts depletes calcium so I'm not sure if magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium are meant to all be 1:1 with each other or calcium 1:1 with magnesium and 1.5:1 with phosphorus.
A 1:1 calcium:magnesium ratio from all sources. 2:1 maximum. Higher serum 25(OH)D lowers calcium requirements due to increased absorption rate.

milkboi

Do you know if there is any risk to taking higher doses MK-7, like 1mg? It’s in the K complex I take

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals