How ironic. PBS broadcast this piece while refusing to even remotely question COVID "vaccines"

Perry Staltic

FWIW Utah is nowhere near as Mormon as it used to be. Californians (among others) have been moving there in recent years and the Mormon share of the population has been falling. Salt Lake City is now a blue city that voted Democrat in 2020 and has a homophile mayor. The Mormon population in SLC dropped below 50% a couple of years ago. It’s more likely the demographic change.

That should fit in well with the Mormon Church, which reportedly is an epicenter of pedophilia. I predict a seismic rift between the Mormon Church per se and its conservative members as it adopts progressive norms.

Last edited:

KTownSatfats

I get your point, but, as a point of clarity, there's no comparison between Amish/Mennonites and Mormans. Mormans are totally mainstream. A newspaper in Utah, which is predominantly Morman, just recently published an op-ed recommending that the US gov't use the national guard to forcefully inject everyone. Or Scientologists. Totally mainstream.
Except Scientologists at least ARE against pharmacological drugs.

yerrag

Jon2547

Whenever a piece is aired that seeming exposes some corruption, the way to interpret that is the Establishment is moving on to different territory and they allowing this to happen.
The elite globalists see everything in terms of commodities (including mankind).

From time to time there comes about that pieces of the apparatus are no longer profitable to the beast. These pieces the beast allows the press to cover in order to give the appearance of legitimacy to the newspapers.

Few will understand what I just wrote. Only those that have been thinking for many decades and understand the concepts of the hegelian dialectic and machiavelli will pick up on this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals