How ironic. PBS broadcast this piece while refusing to even remotely question COVID "vaccines"

yerrag

PBS is Piece of Broadcast Shite

stressless

How ironic... I watched like 20 minutes and could barely get through that much.

At 14:44 "We have really vilified pain … it has become the responsibility of the doctor to eliminate all suffering at all cost." We've done this to ourselves. Instead of critical thinking people just look for the "quick fix".

yerrag

Once in a while, they allow some 'salve' documentaries to get through - simply to remind us to keep watching and listening to their mostly inane programming.

They have produced many good documentaries in the past. Such as those by Ken Burns and I loved the one on Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myths.

But those days are gone. As when PBS was a good pillar, it wasn't alone when media was independent the way universities were from the influence of oligarchs.

tankasnowgod

No need to call Alanis Morrisette. PBS is a propaganda operation funded by the Federal Government. This isn't a secret. It's right in the name, PUBLIC Broadcasting Service.

They also disclose all the freaking time where they get their funding from. You really think they are gonna go against their brothers at the NIH/NIAID/CDC/FDA and Dept of Health and Human Services?

OP
D

Doc Sandoz

Once in a while, they allow some 'salve' documentaries to get through - simply to remind us to keep watching and listening to their mostly inane programming.

They have produced many good documentaries in the past. Such as those by Ken Burns and I loved the one on Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myths.

But those days are gone. As when PBS was a good pillar, it wasn't alone when media was independent the way universities were from the influence of oligarchs.
I was surprised indeed to see something this overtly critical of the medical status quo on present-day PBS, showing psychiatrists to be what most doctors have become, by-the-book technicians and pill-pushers for big pharma. Salve seems as good an explanation as any I can think of, although it did occur to me maybe this critique is being put out in preparation for the replacement of psychiatric drugs by a "safer" approach to emotional regulation: EMF brain implants, nanotech mental health "vaccines", etc.

yerrag

I was surprised indeed to see something this overtly critical of the medical status quo on present-day PBS, showing psychiatrists to be what most doctors have become, by-the-book technicians and pill-pushers for big pharma. Salve seems as good an explanation as any I can think of, although it did occur to me maybe this critique is being put out in preparation for the replacement of psychiatric drugs by a "safer" approach to emotional regulation: EMF brain implants, nanotech mental health "vaccines", etc.
As long as the Z's control the flow of life and death, they control the levers of power. And power is in how they shape our beliefs and opinions and our actions as a tribe acting more and more like worker bees and ants in one mind meld. By broadcast, cable, print, and social media.

To stay healthy in mind, body, and spirit- we are forced more and more to swim against the current. It is getting harder and harder over generations.

You have to be Amish or Mennonite or Mormon or Scientologist or Luddite in many ways as the mainstream indoctrination has forced you to be stronger by swimming against the current and developing further your will.

Perry Staltic

You have to be Amish or Mennonite or Mormon or Scientologist or Luddite in many ways as the mainstream indoctrination has forced you to be stronger by swimming against the current and developing further your will.

I get your point, but, as a point of clarity, there's no comparison between Amish/Mennonites and Mormans. Mormans are totally mainstream. A newspaper in Utah, which is predominantly Morman, just recently published an op-ed recommending that the US gov't use the national guard to forcefully inject everyone. Or Scientologists. Totally mainstream.

Last edited:
B

Braveheart

No need to call Alanis Morrisette. PBS is a propaganda operation funded by the Federal Government. This isn't a secret. It's right in the name, PUBLIC Broadcasting Service.

They also disclose all the freaking time where they get their funding from. You really think they are gonna go against their brothers at the NIH/NIAID/CDC/FDA and Dept of Health and Human Services?
:darts:

yerrag

I get your point, but there's no comparison between Amish/Mennonites and Mormans. Mormans are totally mainstream. A newspaper in Utah, which is predominantly Morman, just recently published an op-ed recommending that the US gov't use the national guard to forcefully inject everyone. Or Scientologists. Totally mainstream.
You're right. No comparison.

tankasnowgod

A newspaper in Utah, which is predominantly Morman, just recently published an op-ed recommending that the US gov't use the national guard to forcefully inject everyone.
Ridiculous. Are you going to start blaming the Amish for Opinions expressed in Pennsylvania television shows?

I thought you knew by now that most prominent newspapers have a centralized ownership, regardless of which local community they appear in. Unless it's a Mormon owned newspaper publishing a Mormon written op ed, it doesn't necessarily reflect their beliefs in general, or as a whole.

Also, if they were recommending the "US gov't" use the "National Guard" to do any such thing, they have zero clue about civics. Each state controls it's own National Guard (through the Governor), not the Federal Government.

Perry Staltic

Ridiculous. Are you going to start blaming the Amish for Opinions expressed in Pennsylvania television shows?

No because the Amish don't participate in gov't, whereas in Mormon country, of which Utah is the epicenter, Mormon politics is everything.

tankasnowgod

No because the Amish don't participate in gov't, whereas in Mormon country, of which Utah is the epicenter, Mormon politics is everything.
Nice evasion. What do "politics" have to do with a Newspaper Op Ed?

Which Newspaper was it?
Who owns it?
Who wrote the Op Ed?
Was it Local, or picked up off a wire service?
Did any official Mormon Organization endorse the Op Ed?
Was there a Mormon signing off on it, every single step of the way?

You seem to think Mormons are like the Borg, what one does, everyone does. Well, the leadership within the church itself may be pro demonvax, but it doesn't seem that all Mormons are drinking the Flavor Aid on this one-

Nice way to bury the lead on this one-

Fifty percent of Mormons in the United States say they have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19, while the other half are either “vaccine hesitant” or “vaccine refusers,” according to a recent study by PRRI and Interfaith Youth Corps.

Even in the survey, they are grouping people who apparently haven't gotten shot along with people who did.

Even in those articles, I see nothing suggesting that church leadership itself wants to forcibly tie down and inject someone against their will, which is what you originally suggested.

Perry Staltic

Nice evasion. What do "politics" have to do with a Newspaper Op Ed?

Which Newspaper was it?
Who owns it?
Who wrote the Op Ed?
Was it Local, or picked up off a wire service?
Did any official Mormon Organization endorse the Op Ed?
Was there a Mormon signing off on it, every single step of the way?

You seem to think Mormons are like the Borg, what one does, everyone does. Well, the leadership within the church itself may be pro demonvax, but it doesn't seem that all Mormons are drinking the Flavor Aid on this one-

Nice way to bury the lead on this one-

Even in the survey, they are grouping people who apparently haven't gotten shot along with people who did.

Even in those articles, I see nothing suggesting that church leadership itself wants to forcibly tie down and inject someone against their will, which is what you originally suggested.

I was wrong about the op-ed calling for forced injections. It called for using the Guard to keep uninjected people in their homes. The Salt Lake Tribune is a non-profit. If the Mormon Church disagreed with the op-ed, it would say something. I haven't read anything about that, have you?

tankasnowgod

I was wrong about the op-ed calling for forced injections. It called for using the Guard to keep uninjected people in their homes. The Salt Lake Tribune is a non-profit. If the Mormon Church disagreed with the op-ed, it would say something. I haven't read anything about that, have you?

Generally, I don't read newspapers. Again, as above, the church may be in favor of the demonvax, but it doesn't have the support of the majority of members.

Why would the Church necessarily have to respond to opinions that aren't even possible? The National Guard, flat out, does not have the numbers to do anything like this. Even if you mobilized all 330,000 or so National Guard in the entire COUNTRY (something the Utah Governor couldn't possibly do, even if he wanted to), that simply wouldn't be enough to keep the unvaxxed in Utah alone locked in their homes (something that would number above 1 million, maybe closer to 2 million). It's a pipe dream.

Perry Staltic

Generally, I don't read newspapers. Again, as above, the church may be in favor of the demonvax, but it doesn't have the support of the majority of members.

Somehow a RINO carpetbagger from Massachusetts who favors vaccine mandates got elected in Utah to the US Senate. That seems to contradict the perception of Utah being conservative, so I suspect the Mormon Church's hold over members had something to do with that.

tankasnowgod

Somehow a RINO carpetbagger from Massachusetts who favors vaccine mandates got elected in Utah to the US Senate. That seems to contradict the perception of Utah being conservative, so I suspect the Mormon Church's hold over members had something to do with that.
Ridiculous, again.

Romney was elected to the Senate in 2018. No one, at the time, was talking about "Vaccine Mandates," or COVID or nRNA shots, at least not publicly. Are you are suggesting the people of Utah voted for him because of a suspected prophecy that he would support vaccine mandates 3 years later (assuming an honest election), and that his opposition in this same vision/prophecy was diametrically opposed?

Perry Staltic

Ridiculous, again.

Romney was elected to the Senate in 2018. No one, at the time, was talking about "Vaccine Mandates," or COVID or nRNA shots, at least not publicly. Are you are suggesting the people of Utah voted for him because of a suspected prophecy that he would support vaccine mandates 3 years later (assuming an honest election), and that his opposition in this same vision/prophecy was diametrically opposed?

You're misunderstanding what I wrote. I said favors, not favored (in 2018). They elected a RINO who now (2022) favors mandates.

tankasnowgod

You're misunderstanding what I wrote. I said favors, not favored (in 2018). They elected a RINO who now (2022) favors mandates.
Right, but how does that reflect on voters attitudes back in 2018? That seems to be what you were suggesting.

PxD

FWIW Utah is nowhere near as Mormon as it used to be. Californians (among others) have been moving there in recent years and the Mormon share of the population has been falling. Salt Lake City is now a blue city that voted Democrat in 2020 and has a homophile mayor. The Mormon population in SLC dropped below 50% a couple of years ago. It’s more likely the demographic change.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals