How Does Sugar Or Honey Decrease Allergic Reaction To Milk?

L

Lord Cola

I found the following in the email exchanges: "Adding sugar or honey (if you aren't allergic to honey) will decrease any allergic reaction to the milk."

How does sugar or honey reduce allergic reaction to milk?

milkboi

I‘ve read here that sugar acts as a anti-histamine, so that might be one mechanism. Also sugar increases thyroid function and thyroid should decrease allergic reactions also.

Dr. Peat says if you are bitten by a rattle snake drink a Coke. Sugar lowers allergic inflammation and shock reactions.

ExCarniv

I remember drinking milk with Stevia and instantly have mucus and later runs to the toilet

Doesn't happen when mixed with sugar or honey.

Orion3821

Everybody would benefit from drinking raw milk. Unheated honey has digestive enzymes. Raw milk has Lactase and all the living bacteria to digest your food.

tara

How does sugar or honey reduce allergic reaction to milk?
Low blood sugars can make one more susceptible to allergic reactions.

Dave Clark

Dr. Peat says if you are bitten by a rattle snake drink a Coke. Sugar lowers allergic inflammation and shock reactions.
I am not a soda drinker, but wondering in relevance to this post if coke helps with any allergic reactions, like pollen, etc. (tis the season). Also, is it the sugar in the coke that does it, or is there something in the 'cola' part that helps with that? And, is coke made from the kola nut? If so, maybe that has some nutriceutical benefits that contribute.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals