How Does Ray Peat Get His B-vitamins?

Logan-

As far as I know, B-vitamins should be taken (by food or supplements) every day. Since Ray Peat doesn't use supplements, how does he ensure he gets his B-vitamins every day? From which foods does he get them?

Sunny Jack

He eats eggs and dairy every day, and has meat and shellfish/white fish a few times a week. Animal products are the main food sources of B-vitamins.

Waynish

He eats eggs and dairy every day, and has meat and shellfish/white fish a few times a week. Animal products are the main food sources of B-vitamins.

I think the main issue is with the way b-vitamins are packaged within the delivery system of food versus their supplemental forms...

RisingSun

I think the main issue is with the way b-vitamins are packaged within the delivery system of food versus their supplemental forms...

Your phrasing implies that food sources of b vitamins are worse for human consumption than pills.

I would tend to think it’s the other way around

Waynish

Your phrasing implies that food sources of b vitamins are worse for human consumption than pills.

I would tend to think it’s the other way around

I didn't mean to imply that - like I said, the issue is how it is packaged. Like I meant to imply, in supplemental form packaged quite differently.