How Does Ray Obtain His Raw Test Powder From Prescription Or Another Source?

Cameron

Ray loves idea of low dose test and low dht 1 to a few mgs a day is safe accourding to him rather then standard trt with bad carrier oils and high doses at once. Question is... Where dose he obtain these pure powders? China? Or dose he have legit dafe reliable ways of getting it in the usa I've tried looking everywhere I'm assuming he has a prescription for legal reasons but don't know where he's getting such a pure a low dose source! @haidut do you have any idea baised on your work vendors?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ray loves idea of low dose test and low dht 1 to a few mgs a day is safe accourding to him rather then standard trt with bad carrier oils and high doses at once. Question is... Where dose he obtain these pure powders? China? Or dose he have legit dafe reliable ways of getting it in the usa I've tried looking everywhere I'm assuming he has a prescription for legal reasons but don't know where he's getting such a pure a low dose source! @haidut do you have any idea baised on your work vendors?

The steroids we sell are all legal and obtained from US vendors. As far as AAS or T/DHT, most of them probably come from China or India.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

The steroids we sell are all legal and obtained from US vendors. As far as AAS or T/DHT, most of them probably come from China or India.
I figured excited to try androsterone when I reup my estroban and energin which have done wonders in addition to my diet thanks @haidut I am very curious to try low dose pure dht though as well always have been

haidut

Forum Supporter
I figured excited to try androsterone when I reup my estroban and energin which have done wonders in addition to my diet thanks @haidut I am very curious to try low dose pure dht though as well always have been

Maybe you can ask Ray where he got his from.

mujuro

He probably got it from Mexico. It was a major source of AAS moving into the US two decades ago. Lots of people would also go across the border, stock up and drive back. Not so sure about today, though.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Maybe we can find a way China has lots of raws Mexico is popular for bodybuilders as compounds are ready available and made there

Herbie

Google: buy testosterone powder, there are Chinese suppliers with minimum of 10gram purchase.

I would buy some and make a product to put on lips but I may get arrested and put on tv which I don't want.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Google: buy testosterone powder, there are Chinese suppliers with minimum of 10gram purchase.

I would buy some and make a product to put on lips but I may get arrested and put on tv which I don't want.
Lol always gotta consider that too

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I would like to take a bath in 10 grams of dht then take the 200s for a ride at my gym with just my Ray Peter

Herbie

Lol always gotta consider that too

In Thailand, there are anti ageing clinics which will prescribe androgens through pharmacy's and many people go there for a holiday and do this, this is the sensible option.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals