How Does MDMA Make One High Through Serotonin?

Area-1255

Are these like...private messages....or am I just not seeing these posts your quoting?
The first post was two above mine, and the second one is pretty hard to miss. The third was on the first page, unless he has you on ''Ignore'' or something.

Tarmander

The first post was two above mine, and the second one is pretty hard to miss. The third was on the first page, unless he has you on ''Ignore'' or something.

Oh I saw What a Riot's post. I do not have anyone ignored...It's Tazer and Chaos that I do not see. "Chaos" actually has never made a post...soo...?

Area-1255

Oh I saw What a Riot's post. I do not have anyone ignored...It's Tazer and Chaos that I do not see. "Chaos" actually has never made a post...soo...?
I said he might have you on ignore, in reference to Tazer. Chaos has 18 posts, I can see it on my end.

Tarmander

I said he might have you on ignore, in reference to Tazer. Chaos has 18 posts, I can see it on my end.

Someone other then this?

upload_2016-8-4_8-40-0.png

Tarmander

No, different one, I'll show you.

I mean if they are private messages that's fine. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But quotations can easily be abused. You can quote anything; example:

I think Tarmander should be the Prime Minister of Tanzania!

Remember when you said that? By all means, show me these users and their posts. I cannot even find Tazer in the member list at this point, but I am not super skilled with forums...

Tarmander

That's not what its showing for me.
Attachment.
That leads no where. Besides your picture above of Chaos' post says it occurred 2 minutes before you snapped that pic. You can easily see in this thread that the only post 2 minutes before your post was my post. Lo and behold chaos registered for the forums on the exact same day I did! What a coincidence! I think you are making things up.

Area-1255

You can easily see in this thread that the only post 2 minutes before your post was my post.
It was 2 minutes ago because it was open in another tab. In my browser I had three ray peat windows open and I didn't refresh the other ones.

Area-1255

I don't want your phytoserm.

You can see on the side of the avatar of that picture, my avatar which has been faded out. You literally just copied my post and photoshopped this in.
No I didn't, you cropped and cut the Avi from that pic you attached. So, how do you like California? Did you ever hear of the Phoenix (Arizona) tech company Arias?

Tarmander

No I didn't, you cropped and cut the Avi from that pic you attached. So, how do you like California? Did you ever hear of the Phoenix (Arizona) tech company Arias?

It was the pic you attached! Lol. What are you talking about in California?! Am I getting trolled? I am out.

Makrosky

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals