How do you see the world in 100-150 years? (Poll)

How do you see this world in 100-150 years?

• We can't save the earth. The hell on earth is inevitable.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • We will evolve into superintelligent species

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • We will keep this lifestyle hundreds of years without much trouble (Climate change, People's health)

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • We can save it by becoming minimalists and (maybe) going vegan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • During our extinction, robots will take the world.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Comments)

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

DirtySkeeze

We would save it if we got rid of the greedy elite and stopped feeding and paying people that are worthless retards.

Our only hope is a monetary collapse causing a civil war and mass starvation...

Nokoni

Peater

I won't be seeing the world in 100 - 150 years. I think it will all have collapsed long before then.

I did not vote as climate change is caused by the sun not CO2, and veganism is horseshit.

tankasnowgod

I am curious about your opinion. What do you think?

To paraphrase George Carlin, the world will be fine. The people may be F---ed.

Obviously, what happens in the next century depends largely on what happens within the next few months/years. Do we destroy the cabal of the International Banksters that have plotted to take over the whole world for the last 240 years or so, and plagued existence since the time of Christ? Do they get their dream of World Communism? And if they do, how soon will it collapse?

Yeah, things look crazy now, but as Ben Fulford points out, the same sorts of crazy conditions were happening right before the collapse of the Soviet Union. The longer this nonsense goes on, the more I am convinced we are seeing the dying of this Satanic Cabal, largely thrashing out in a desperate attempt to save it's own oily hide, and they overplayed their hand. I think they are toast. Though I would like to see more of my fellow men and women freaking wake up already.