How do you Obtain Ivermectin in the UK?

ursidae

I think I caught covid from my flatmate, got a faint line positive on a rapid antigen test. I would like to get this drug from a reliable source however from what I've researched, it's not approved for the treatment of covid in the UK?

Lizb

I think I caught covid from my flatmate, got a faint line positive on a rapid antigen test. I would like to get this drug from a reliable source however from what I've researched, it's not approved for the treatment of covid in the UK?
Some telegram channels offer it.

John mcclain

My bout with covid lasted 7 days the first 36hrs were mild flu the rest was a cold...I took 2 aspirin...I wouldn't go poping stuff you most likely won't need

Lizb

Are those trustworthy?
thanks
I know someone who purchased from here

Lizb

I know someone who purchased from here

Are those trustworthy?
thanks
I obviously have no idea if anything sold is safe. I have no way of knowing that.

pastanagueta

An antigen test or any of the other fake tests won't tell you if you've got covid or not, you can only go by the symptoms, of which the most reliable one is, have you lost your sense of smell and/or taste?
If you can't get hold of ivermectin you can use other things, in my case I took high and very frequent doses of vitamin C in several forms, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate etc. together with D3, zinc and quercetin. Also N Acetyl Cysteine was very helpful.
That's what I had available to treat myself at the time, however today if I caught that ***t I'd use CDS (chlorine dioxide solution), now that I know about it, I've got it and know how to use it. Good luck and take care.

OP
U

ursidae

An antigen test or any of the other fake tests won't tell you if you've got covid or not, you can only go by the symptoms, of which the most reliable one is, have you lost your sense of smell and/or taste?
If you can't get hold of ivermectin you can use other things, in my case I took high and very frequent doses of vitamin C in several forms, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate etc. together with D3, zinc and quercetin. Also N Acetyl Cysteine was very helpful.
That's what I had available to treat myself at the time, however today if I caught that ***t I'd use CDS (chlorine dioxide solution), now that I know about it, I've got it and know how to use it. Good luck and take care.
I can try taking high dose of these supplements
Haven't lost my sense of smell or taste, I got a debilitating headache for a whole day on sunday and chills too, so probably this was the extent of my fever as I haven't had these two symptoms since. The rest of the days, just tons of phlegm, some coughing, pretty bad rhinitis but that could be down to having to self isolate in a flat with poor quality air
How would one use CDS? I rinsed my nose and gargled with Lugols iodine and it helped I think

pastanagueta

How would one use CDS? I rinsed my nose and gargled with Lugols iodine and it helped I think
What you did with iodine is a good thing, Dr. McCullough explains in this video how to use iodine as a spray for both prevention and early days treatment of covid:
View: https://rumble.com/vnnoab-dr.-peter-mccullough-oralnasal-hygiene-for-sars-cov-2.html

Also if you can get a nebulizer here's Mercola explaining how to do it:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QoRi6bu3sMEV/

As for CDS, you have to use a protocol that's specifically for covid treatment. But first you must read very carefully all instructions provided in this website: COVID19 protocols, and watch the videos about it, before even thinking of attempting to prepare and use CDS. It's very important to fully understand how it works, how to properly make it and take it, before actually going about using it.

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

I had heart palpitations last night and have developed chest pain

pastanagueta

I had heart palpitations last night and have developed chest pain
I never had those symptoms to be honest, neither did my boyfriend who went through this with me. I did experience chest tightness and shortness of breath very briefly a couple of times, that's what the N-Acetyl Cysteine was very effective for, I took it at 600mg twice a day, away from meals, for about two weeks, then lowered the dose to 600mg and took it for the next five weeks, till I felt my lungs were completely clear and recovered.
This could be something entirely different. Could even be signs of acute anxiety, (I've had both palpitations and chest pain in the past when I was going through intense stress/worry/fear). In any case if you feel this is an emergency don't hesitate to go to A&E, or at the very least go to your GP and see what they have to say. Hope you feel better.

OP
U

ursidae

I never had those symptoms to be honest, neither did my boyfriend who went through this with me. I did experience chest tightness and shortness of breath very briefly a couple of times, that's what the N-Acetyl Cysteine was very effective for, I took it at 600mg twice a day, away from meals, for about two weeks, then lowered the dose to 600mg and took it for the next five weeks, till I felt my lungs were completely clear and recovered.
This could be something entirely different. Could even be signs of acute anxiety, (I've had both palpitations and chest pain in the past when I was going through intense stress/worry/fear). In any case if you feel this is an emergency don't hesitate to go to A&E, or at the very least go to your GP and see what they have to say. Hope you feel better.
chest pain gone for now unless I do too many squats, not sure if this isn't another case of neuralgia I'm experiencing. Phlegm is gone. I gave my place a thorough clean and my cough and nasal congestion were significantly relieved

I'm still a bit concerned about the spike protein. I've read that NAC damages the blood brain barrier, so it would probably be a good idea to take either Ivermectin or NAC but not both at once. NAC is also though on the gut lining and I've got a sensitive one, perhaps should be taken with Glycine to prevent it from inducing gut permeability?

pastanagueta

chest pain gone for now unless I do too many squats, not sure if this isn't another case of neuralgia I'm experiencing. Phlegm is gone. I gave my place a thorough clean and my cough and nasal congestion were significantly relieved

I'm still a bit concerned about the spike protein. I've read that NAC damages the blood brain barrier, so it would probably be a good idea to take either Ivermectin or NAC but not both at once. NAC is also though on the gut lining and I've got a sensitive one, perhaps should be taken with Glycine to prevent it from inducing gut permeability?
Glad you’re feeling better. I don’t know about taling glycine with NAC, I’ve always taken it by itself.

I’ve had NAC on hand at home for years, was always a great ally whenever I caught a cold or flu, it never failed to clear mucus fast. I’ve no idea how it’ll act when mixed with anything else.

I know it’s not a “Peaty” supplement but it’s always been of great help to me. I’ve only taken it once or twice a year, for up to a couple of weeks at a time though.

As for the spike protein there’s a lot of info out there andt apparently lots of other supplements can neutralize it. Just recently there was this long article at Mercola.com listing all of them.

OP
U

ursidae

My family sent me some. Wasn't stopped by customs. Don't know if it's far too late once spike protein has attached to the ACE2 receptor and whether I have permanent COVAIDS now, but I need to use it for toxoplasma and god knows what else I pciked up while eating raw poorly washed greens, water from shady sources, raw milk and undercooked meat.

OP
U

ursidae

I forgot to mute/delete the telegram channel that I found in march, got this update a couple days ago.
this is weird
D844FAC8-C992-42F6-909D-15220EE7CE54.jpeg