How Do You Cut T3 To 1mcg/2mcg

jitsmonkey

1. powder the tablet with mortar and pestle
2. weigh on accurate supplement/gem/pharmacy type scale
3. divide weight by 25
4. remove that amount from scale
5. 1mcg

if you're invested in taking T3 may as well have the tools needed to get the dose you want

Last edited:

Elize

Thanks sooo much yet compounded T3 in any form did not work for me

OP
HealthisWealth
Very easy to get in 1/8th size. Use a stanley blade (a knife in the uk used in construction, probe have them in the USA).

1/4's are very easy and the 1/8th is a pretty good cut as well. This is the lowest i can go. Use two hands and apply pressure downwards on the tablet set on a table.

like this? or can you post photo?

31kTCy8EWoL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

marsaday

That is the knife and so will be harder to use. Remove that blade and you have all you need. Plus blades are much cheaper.

johnwester130

press tablet in between fingers

cut with shaving double edge blade

essily makes an 1/8 of 25 mcg

mafalda

I currently use Liotir and bought it last year. I find it very effective.
I use different kind of t4:t3 ratio as well as differents thyroid hormones products ( Liotir, liquid T4 by Serb, Euthyral and Levothyrox .)
Lately, I came to the conclusion that I need a higher t4 to t3 ratio, much more like Kenneth Blanchard recommend in his book ( I use around 0,350 mcg of T3 per 25 mcg of T4). And Liotir helps me to achieve this ratio. If you need a contact as to get Liotir overseas you can PM me and I will give you the email of my contact in IBSA or either a contact to an italian pharmacy that could ship the product overseas.
I live in Europe (Portugal, where T3 is not available) and will go to Italy in two weeks on holiday. Since I only take T4, I would like to try Liotir (I read Dr. Blanchard's book and I'm willing to try the T4 to T3 ratio he recommends). Can you please tell me the contact of the italian pharmacy that can ship the product to Portugal? And do you know any italian doctor that can prescribe me Liotir? My email is [email protected]
Thank you.

Wilfrid

@mafalda,
You will get very easily the Liotir product from any pharmacy in Italy during your trip.
I don't know of any doctor in Italy. You may want to ask @Such_Saturation if he has any helpful infos on the subject.

For international ordering, here is the link:

" For this international business based on foreign patient’s request, we forward your request to Farmacie Celesia S.r.l. which can ship directly to you or to a French pharmacy the product. You have to agree with them cost of the drug + transport fees: They read in copy so you can establish direct relationship.

Please be aware that in Italy there are different packs of Liotir, as follows :

a. Drops 20 mcg/ml, bottle of 20 ml

b. Liquid solution, 30 mono dose sticks of 5 mcg.

c. Liquid solution, 30 mono dose sticks of 10 mcg.

d. Liquid solution, 30 mono dose sticks of 15 mcg.

e. Liquid solution, 30 mono dose sticks of 20 mcg.

Best regards.

Massimo Quattrini
Planning and Logistic Manager

Ibsa Farmaceutici Italia S.r.L.
Via della Filanda, 30 - 26900 Lodi - Italy - Tel. +39 0371 617316
Via del Tritone, 169 - 00187 Roma - Italy - Tel. +39 06 94378666
Cell. +39 393 9323840
Mail [email protected]
Web http://www.ibsa.it

P.S: Here are the email of the pharmacy: [email protected] // [email protected]. "

Last edited:

mafalda

@mafalda,
You will get very easily the Liotir product from any pharmacy in Italy during your trip.
I don't know of any doctor in Italy. You may want to ask @Such_Saturation if he has any helpful infos on the subject.

For international ordering, here is the link:

" For this international business based on foreign patient’s request, we forward your request to Farmacie Celesia S.r.l. which can ship directly to you or to a French pharmacy the product. You have to agree with them cost of the drug + transport fees: They read in copy so you can establish direct relationship.

Please be aware that in Italy there are different packs of Liotir, as follows :

a. Drops 20 mcg/ml, bottle of 20 ml

b. Liquid solution, 30 mono dose sticks of 5 mcg.

c. Liquid solution, 30 mono dose sticks of 10 mcg.

d. Liquid solution, 30 mono dose sticks of 15 mcg.

e. Liquid solution, 30 mono dose sticks of 20 mcg.

Best regards.

Massimo Quattrini
Planning and Logistic Manager

Ibsa Farmaceutici Italia S.r.L.
Via della Filanda, 30 - 26900 Lodi - Italy - Tel. +39 0371 617316
Via del Tritone, 169 - 00187 Roma - Italy - Tel. +39 06 94378666
Cell. +39 393 9323840
Mail [email protected]
Web http://www.ibsa.it

P.S: Here are the email of the pharmacy: [email protected] // [email protected]. "

Wilfrid

Will I need a prescription to order from the italian pharmacy?
I think so. It will be far more easily to stock up on Liotir while you are in the country ( without any kind of prescription ) rather than ordering from overseas without any doctor's prescription.

Luckytype

I am just getting into the range of 1mcg every few hours. I started with a single .5 mcg dose. What I have done is quartered the cynomel(6.25mcg per quarter), then I crush it and break it up with a razor, I can easily and accurately separate the crushed amounts with the razor and put them in foil or saran wrap or an old glass vitamin bottle.

Stupid to carry around so many containers but I frankly don't care, I would rather feel better than complain about what many may see as "I dont want to carry etc.."

mafalda

I am just getting into the range of 1mcg every few hours. I started with a single .5 mcg dose. What I have done is quartered the cynomel(6.25mcg per quarter), then I crush it and break it up with a razor, I can easily and accurately separate the crushed amounts with the razor and put them in foil or saran wrap or an old glass vitamin bottle.

Stupid to carry around so many containers but I frankly don't care, I would rather feel better than complain about what many may see as "I dont want to carry etc.."
Thank you, Luckytype, but if I can get the liquid liothyronine ( Liotir) it will be easier to take the dosage I want (0,075mcg).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals