How do they know if you have been vaccinated?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
If you were forced to get one to retain your employment. Is the government, hospitals, insurance companies keeping your social security on file , do you just get a i am vaccinated card? Is there a way to fake getting the vaccine? But get a card saying you did?
The Covid vaccine shops were everywhere. So can’t you just say you got the vaccine but you lost your card.

I am not in that position yet, but who knows in the future.

JamesGatz

Some people on Reptilianbook told me that when Trump was pres there was no DB for vaccines so that they can't prove if you did or not from these dates if you were going to obtain such a card maybe it could be from that date... They say since Biden became pres they started keeping a DB - I'm not sure how true this is someone correct me if wrong

Last edited:

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
There is no nationwide database (yet), in the US. No One Actually Knows If You’re Vaccinated. I’ve heard of plenty of people using their “vax card” for employment, travel, concerts, etc…. I’m not condoning it. I’m just saying it is happening.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

There is no nationwide database (yet), in the US. No One Actually Knows If You’re Vaccinated. I’ve heard of plenty of people using their “vax card” for employment, travel, concerts, etc…. I’m not condoning it. I’m just saying it is happening.
This is extremely good to know - I noticed all the people that got caught was because they had mispellings on the card like misepelling moderna or something like that - haha looks like I can finally return to my previous activities

V

valdz

Some healthcare workers forged vaxcard to apply and take on high paying travel assignments.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals