How Do People Feel About The Up Coming Economic Collapse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Not sure if any of you came across deagel military website and their population/gdp prediction 2025:

List of Countries Forecast 2025

It does correspond to whatever 'Amarsh213' is saying. Make sure to read notes below.

Good post.

World leaders in 2025

c0044.png
China 1,358,440,000
1,380,000,000 $16,967,051
$11,940,000 $309,528
$226,000 $17,843
$16,600
c0095.png
India 1,341,720,000
1,280,000,000 $5,124,297
$2,440,000 $110,071
$59,280 $5,456
$7,200
c0168.png
Russia 141,830,780
142,260,000 $4,324,406
$1,470,000 $186,146
$79,000 $43,557
$27,900
c0029.png
Brazil 210,314,920
207,350,000 $2,813,100
$2,080,000 $37,598
$27,460 $15,412
$15,500

The future is in the East. The East is investing in Gold.

Gold Prices Could Outperform as China Buys 20% of Global Gold Mine Output
Russia Buys 600,000 oz Of Gold In May After Dumping Half Of US Treasuries In April

I thought people were defensive of their health/diet practices and beliefs(keto/paleo), but economic and future prosperity is a whole different beast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bart1

Good post.

The future is in the East. The East is investing in Gold.

Gold Prices Could Outperform as China Buys 20% of Global Gold Mine Output
Russia Buys 600,000 oz Of Gold In May After Dumping Half Of US Treasuries In April

I thought people were defensive of their health/diet practices and beliefs(keto/paleo), but economic and future prosperity is a whole different beast.

I never understood why one should invest in gold for the long term. Gold has no intrinsic value. Companies do.

managing

I never understood why one should invest in gold for the long term. Gold has no intrinsic value. Companies do.
The belief is that, due to inherent scarcity, its value is intrinsic. But it is still just fiat. If somebody is hungry, food is more valuable than gold. If a third party has food and wants gold, great! But if not, gold is worthless. In short, it probably is better than paper. But not better than food, shelter, water, and safety.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

The belief is that, due to inherent scarcity, its value is intrinsic. But it is still just fiat. If somebody is hungry, food is more valuable than gold. If a third party has food and wants gold, great! But if not, gold is worthless. In short, it probably is better than paper. But not better than food, shelter, water, and safety.

Gold is fiat? Gold is money, fiat is currency.

Gold retains value as does silver, both used extensively in the phone and computer in which you read/type this.

Golds ability to retain value and never breaks down. Fiat tears apart in a decade or two

Not that precious metals are the end all be all. But they are valuable.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Land is the ultimate signifies of wealth.
upload_2018-11-27_15-31-6.jpeg

Income producing assets such as cattle come next
Gold/Silver These things last through the ages
--------------------------------------------------
Current socio-political-economic collective thought system:
Equity/Bonds/Stocks.

Which is why the wealthiest Americans doubled their holdings since that last financial collapse.

50 cattle giving birth 1x a year at $500 a head of calf= $25,000-say $10,000 in cost=$15,000

50,000 bonds at 5%= $2,500

Let's say you sell the 50% bulls at $7,500 and keep the remaing 25 heifers. Next year

75 cattle x 500= $37,000

Last edited by a moderator:

managing

Gold is fiat? Gold is money, fiat is currency.

Gold retains value as does silver, both used extensively in the phone and computer in which you read/type this.

Golds ability to retain value and never breaks down. Fiat tears apart in a decade or two

Not that precious metals are the end all be all. But they are valuable.
That's just a conventional distinction that doesn't speak to the actual definition.

Fiat, as in fiat money, simply means no intrinsic value but is used as currency, generally issued by a government. But even paper has intrinsic value of the type you describe. For example, you can write on it or use it to start a fire. "legal tinder" haha.

So, yes, gold has more intrinsic value than paper and ink which I acknowledged. And its use in trade is not dependent on a government per se. But it is still a form of "currency" which at its most basic is just something standing for value used in trading.

Fractality

I cannot wait for it. I'm hoping it will be less of a "collapse" and more of an economic re-configuring.

tankasnowgod

That's just a conventional distinction that doesn't speak to the actual definition.

Fiat, as in fiat money, simply means no intrinsic value but is used as currency, generally issued by a government. But even paper has intrinsic value of the type you describe. For example, you can write on it or use it to start a fire. "legal tinder" haha.

So, yes, gold has more intrinsic value than paper and ink which I acknowledged. And its use in trade is not dependent on a government per se. But it is still a form of "currency" which at its most basic is just something standing for value used in trading.

This is a good point. Gold and Silver do have intrinsic value..... but they are not traded on their "intrinsic" value. They are always traded on perceived value. And a massive new gold mine (for example) can drag that perceived value down quick. It's far better than unbacked fiat in holding it's value..... but isn't totally immune to losing it.

And while we could also probably agree that Gold and Silver will never go to zero..... well, they don't have to. The Hunt Brothers were wiped out when Silver went from $50 an ounce to $10. Yeah, it didn't go to zero..... but they lost pretty much everything.

Pablo Cruise

India is joining China in purchasing oil from Iran, using gold backed Yuan. Not the OPEC dollar.

China+Russa+Iran+Central Asia+Turkey are combing to break the dollar. All these trade wars, sanctions,tarrifs, currency wars are is the American empire last ditch effort to break China.

It has nothing to do with priests in Turkey or "Unfair" trade balances.

JP Morgan's top quant warns next crisis to have flash crashes and social unrest not seen in 50 years
Disaster Is Inevitable When America's Stock Market Bubble Bursts

This thread started by Amarsh is pure crap.....this is a medical or healthcare board not some newby in the business world making fodder. Plus I see these comments as political.
Don't we have a moderator so we can stick to the subject?? The coming collapse or when the next rainfall is coming?? What's the difference?

BONE

There is no coming economic collapse. Listen more to gold bugs and doom&gloomers.

jitsmonkey

There is no collapse
its an economic cycle up/down
its the same as it ever was (since the global economy began)
stay on your hustle and relax while everyone else whines about the news

Regina

I don't want to get too carried away. I made a few indepth posts about it that basically killed the global warming thread.

Global Warming Scam - "The Debate's Over Folks."

Basically the sun goes in cycles; warming and cooling in measurable, predictable patterns that affect the earth in measurable, predictable ways.

The sun has solar maximums and solar minimums

but it also has grand solar maximums and grand solar minimums which are a chain of successive cycles of cooling or heating, with each succesive cycle building on the last.

these grand solar maximums and minimums cause abrupt climate changes that lead to war, starvation, social collapse, et cetera et cetera.

The reason Europeans moved out of Europe and invaded Africa, Australia, and America aprox. 400 years ago was due to previous climate change.

The reason China is currently invading Africa is due to impending climate change.

I don't want to repeat myself too much but if you read the 3 posts in the global warming thread you will see that we are in fact on the cusp of great danger.
Not only is the world going to cool, and not only will we see extreme weather events but the chances of either a mega-earthquake or a super-volcano will increase dramatically and we are bound to see one or the other or both.

The same government that is putting fluoride int the water and trying to gorge you on PUFAs is not going to warn you.

Be ready.
btw: this is gravest I have heard Christian at Ice Age Farmer:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom