How Do People Feel About The Up Coming Economic Collapse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

yerrag

Just run on less gas. When SHTF, you're still gonna be fine.

Enjoy what's free - clean air, clean water, nice people, nice surroundings; although you have to be where they're available. I just don't know about city dwellers. I still live in a large metro though. Have been planning my move but just have so many things getting in the way. It looks like I need to have a frontier spirit. And be like the Mormon prophet who got his people to Utah, just like Moses.

Just build. Like Noah. Forget about those who are laughing at you. Be ready.

After all, no one's laughing at the super rich folks who have their emergency reset buttons in place. Jets to fly them to New Zealand to be among their own kind, safe from the marauding peasantry.

postman

people have been saying its gonna happen any day now for about 9 years

that being said we are scheduled for another bear market soon

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Danny Roddy posted this on Twitter recently:
"High-stress people have an 'attention bias towards adverse stimuli' and 'scan the world for impending trouble.'
Type D personality. A potential risk factor refined. - PubMed - NCBI"

As I said I have my masters in economics and work the markets all day. I am not scanning for impending doom...It's right in front of my eyes

This thread was more of a case study on peoples perception of geopolitics and international economics. Hence the loaded title..

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

buy some financial insurance, ie gold and silver as they are cheap now, and maybe not for much longer
move out of the city
develop strong community and family relationships
develop a relationship with god/ spirit thats yours
keep peating
lessen ones dependence on electronic devices , ie try not to carry them and start by having a free day once a week
start a garden
get a pet
join new interest groups, to widen ones circle of friends
love

Good advice

tankasnowgod

yeah i agree it's going to be bad, what worries me is the USA printing money nonstop, i mean the interest rate on trillions of dollars is insane, i dont understand how we can pay that all back, and then quantitative easing is still going on, so that is making the stock market go up.

Easy. How much debt does the US have, 20 Trillion? Simply Print 20 Trillion and pay it all off. What about that 200 Trillion in unfunded liabilities? Same thing, just add an extra zero.

Or, you could simply NOT pay it off. Default. Companies and individuals do it all the time, so why can't one of, if not the, biggest government in the world do the same?

When you have a massive military and all debts are held in the currency that you can print AS MUCH AS YOU WANT OF AT ANY TIME...... that's a massive advantage that no one really talks about. The US could easily defend itself in a real war, and this land is so resource rich (while the US has been using the resources of the rest of the world these past 50 plus years) a trade war would probably be beneficial. So, what exactly is the problem on a national level? There really isn't one.

Oh, I know the Fed is a quasi private entity, but in theory, it get's it's power from Congress. Just revoke that charter and take back your power.

Another thought..... what if that money is already printed and that debt was already paid, and no one knew it? Again, it's fiat money.... you can print as much as you want and not tell anyone about it.

Of course, this will all eventually destroy the Federal Reserve Note (what we call "The Dollar," but really isn't), but again.... that's another problem solved. But you'd still need a sound currency to go to when this all blows up........

the whole concept of the stock market doesnt make sense to me. people say bitcoin is a scam, yet the stock market works the same way, people buy and sell it and the price goes up and down based on demand. when quantitative easing stops, the stock market doesn't keep climbing, yeah its gonna be interesting what will happen.

You mentioned Bitcoin..... did you remember that the Whitepaper came out juuust after the 2008 crisis and the genesis block was mined in 2009? There was a message in that block, you can look it up. People who say Bitcoin, or cryptos in general, are a scam really haven't looked into it. It is far superior in every way to the current system, and even better than gold and silver in some ways. Plus..... insanely efficient.

Oh, and the stock market is most definitely a scam. Patrick Bryne, CEO of Overstock, gave an amazing speech at the CATO institute about this very topic.

Last edited:

yerrag

Patrick Bryne, CEO of Overstock, gave an amazing speech at the CATO institute about this very topic.
What is he saying that's different from what woke people don't already know? Being invested in it just means you have to be rooting for the scam to work. More bailouts. More sweeping dirt under the rug. More kicking the can down the road. Already Bernie Sanders is in on this scam, relying on the central bank to print more money to fund free healthcare for all and for free college education for all. And everyone has gone through nursery to know of the story of the emperor with no clothes, or the piep piper of Hamlin, and still people would rather be lemmings than think, perceive, and act!

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

What is he saying that's different from what woke people don't already know?

Well, it's possible you already know everything he talks about, but he goes into detail about the DTCC, Cede & Co, and how no one really owns stock in this country anymore, and about how "regulatory agencies" basically just run cover for it. But it's really cool that the CEO of a major corporation is talking about the criminality there from his perspective, an how he sees blockchain (including but not limited to Bitcoin) as a possible solution to the entire mess. It's about 45 minutes or so.

yerrag

Well, it's possible you already know everything he talks about, but he goes into detail about the DTCC, Cede & Co, and how no one really owns stock in this country anymore, and about how "regulatory agencies" basically just run cover for it. But it's really cool that the CEO of a major corporation is talking about the criminality there from his perspective, an how he sees blockchain (including but not limited to Bitcoin) as a possible solution to the entire mess. It's about 45 minutes or so.
This blockchain thing is a great idea. To keep humans from becoming highly decorated scums that is. Would be a good listen.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Right now we have a jocking for position between the USA and China.

Take a look at the countries joining China, and look what's happening to their currencies via USA manipulation and sanctions.

1021575463.png

dfspcc20

Sometimes I'm more worried about what if collapse does *not* happen. As in, if "business as usual" continues on unabated. Some industries & institutions do need to be cast off, or at least greatly trimmed down and/or revamped, such as the pharmaceutical, medical, and those responsible for food supply degradation, deforestation, pumping plastic & other toxins into the environment, etc. I wish that could be done without a collapse, but I'm not confident in that; sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before real change can occur. The rub will be in not throwing out the proverbial baby at the same time.

Easy. How much debt does the US have, 20 Trillion? Simply Print 20 Trillion and pay it all off. What about that 200 Trillion in unfunded liabilities? Same thing, just add an extra zero.

Or, you could simply NOT pay it off. Default. Companies and individuals do it all the time, so why can't one of, if not the, biggest government in the world do the same?

When you have a massive military and all debts are held in the currency that you can print AS MUCH AS YOU WANT OF AT ANY TIME...... that's a massive advantage that no one really talks about. The US could easily defend itself in a real war, and this land is so resource rich (while the US has been using the resources of the rest of the world these past 50 plus years) a trade war would probably be beneficial. So, what exactly is the problem on a national level? There really isn't one.

Oh, I know the Fed is a quasi private entity, but in theory, it get's it's power from Congress. Just revoke that charter and take back your power.

Another thought..... what if that money is already printed and that debt was already paid, and no one knew it? Again, it's fiat money.... you can print as much as you want and not tell anyone about it.

Of course, this will all eventually destroy the Federal Reserve Note (what we call "The Dollar," but really isn't), but again.... that's another problem solved. But you'd still need a sound currency to go to when this all blows up........

You mentioned Bitcoin..... did you remember that the Whitepaper came out juuust after the 2008 crisis and the genesis block was mined in 2009? There was a message in that block, you can look it up. People who say Bitcoin, or cryptos in general, are a scam really haven't looked into it. It is far superior in every way to the current system, and even better than gold and silver in some ways. Plus..... insanely efficient.

Oh, and the stock market is most definitely a scam. Patrick Bryne, CEO of Overstock, gave an amazing speech at the CATO institute about this very topic.

i'm not saying bitcoin is a scam, i agree with you it's good, i'm just saying people say it is a scam, yet the stock market works similarly in regard to price

what does the message mean?
'The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks'

tankasnowgod

i'm not saying bitcoin is a scam, i agree with you it's good, i'm just saying people say it is a scam, yet the stock market works similarly in regard to price

what does the message mean?
'The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks'

I know you didn't say that Bitcoin was a scam, just that many others said it's a scam (and you are very correct in that). I gathered that you were at the very least interested in the concept, and wanted to share. Beyond that, I just wanted to share some scenarios that could happen with the rest of the financial system.

I certainly don't know for sure what that message means, but to me, a news headline about an ongoing financial crisis embedded in the genesis block suggests to me that it is an attempt to replace the current, failing system. When you look at the ecosystem that has sprung up around Bitcoin (along with Bitcoin itself) in less than a decade (BTC will be 10 years old this January), it is truly amazing. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, and lots of others as currencies that can't be diluted by a central authority. Platforms like Ethereum, Cardano, Qtum, and Neo where apps, dapps, and businesses can build on. Businesses like Populous, Salt, Civic, and OMG that are building on these platforms. The concept of the ICO as an alternative to Venture Capital or IPOs. Even existing businesses issuing asset backed coins-

Now, I haven't seen Kevin O'Leary speak about this since (wouldn't doubt he was told by someone to be quiet about it, or it got delayed, or something), but the concept is valid, and I think it's more a matter of "when" rather than "if" something like that happens. Compare that with the issues that Patrick Byrne mentions in his CATO speech, and you have a lot of major problems solved. Very exciting.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I know you didn't say that Bitcoin was a scam, just that many others said it's a scam (and you are very correct in that). I gathered that you were at the very least interested in the concept, and wanted to share. Beyond that, I just wanted to share some scenarios that could happen with the rest of the financial system.

I certainly don't know for sure what that message means, but to me, a news headline about an ongoing financial crisis embedded in the genesis block suggests to me that it is an attempt to replace the current, failing system. When you look at the ecosystem that has sprung up around Bitcoin (along with Bitcoin itself) in less than a decade (BTC will be 10 years old this January), it is truly amazing. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, and lots of others as currencies that can't be diluted by a central authority. Platforms like Ethereum, Cardano, Qtum, and Neo where apps, dapps, and businesses can build on. Businesses like Populous, Salt, Civic, and OMG that are building on these platforms. The concept of the ICO as an alternative to Venture Capital or IPOs. Even existing businesses issuing asset backed coins-

Now, I haven't seen Kevin O'Leary speak about this since (wouldn't doubt he was told by someone to be quiet about it, or it got delayed, or something), but the concept is valid, and I think it's more a matter of "when" rather than "if" something like that happens. Compare that with the issues that Patrick Byrne mentions in his CATO speech, and you have a lot of major problems solved. Very exciting.

Intresting

buy some financial insurance, ie gold and silver as they are cheap now, and maybe not for much longer
move out of the city
develop strong community and family relationships
develop a relationship with god/ spirit thats yours
keep peating
lessen ones dependence on electronic devices , ie try not to carry them and start by having a free day once a week
start a garden
get a pet
join new interest groups, to widen ones circle of friends
love

Whats a good dog for the collapse?

I think if you're preparing for the collapse without taking into account the coming solar grand minimum and catasteophic climate change. At best you will see massive crop losses and food riots and starvation leading to cannibalism. At worst you won't see anything because you will be burried under feet of pyroclastic flow from a supervolcano.

michael94

I think if you're preparing for the collapse without taking into account the coming solar grand minimum and catasteophic climate change. At best you will see massive crop losses and food riots and starvation leading to cannibalism. At worst you won't see anything because you will be burried under feet of pyroclastic flow from a supervolcano.
whats the grand solar minimum

yes I could goooogle it...
but I want to talk 2 u

managing

Right now we have a jocking for position between the USA and China.

Take a look at the countries joining China, and look what's happening to their currencies via USA manipulation and sanctions.

1021575463.png
Why is Mexico cropped off? A few Pacific island nations (and maybe Guatemala, Nicaragua, Belize, El Salvador) of no real economic consequence too, but Mexico's absence is curious . . .

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Why is Mexico cropped off? A few Pacific island nations (and maybe Guatemala, Nicaragua, Belize, El Salvador) of no real economic consequence too, but Mexico's absence is curious . . .

Good to see someone smart enough to look at the chart and understands the importance.

The chart is showing the natural Silk Road. The MAIN content of the world controls 75% of the population and 75% of the worlds resources above and below ground.

Three points everyone needs to grasp for their/familys financial future:

1) Once the dollar was taken off the standard by Nixon. OPEC via Breton woods backed the dollar. Requiring oil to be traded in dollars, giving them power and value.

2) Afganistan and libya..etc. All attempted to trade oil for gold or oil for euros. Guess what happened to those countries? We went to war with them and killed there leaders.

3) Now China is trading oil with gold backed yauns. And all these other countries are doing the same. All while stacking gold. If the trade wars and strengthening of the dollar by raising intrests rates does not break china/russia/iran/india/turkey(it probably won't since they can unload their dollar debt and crash the world economy if they need too)

Then the USA FEDERAL reserve note will lose it's purchasing power and such a massive dumping of the dollar and excess printing, without their use in world transactions will cause hyperinflation and peoples 10-50 years of work/labor denoted by digets in a account, and savings in 401k, IRA...etc. will vanish into thin air.

Massive social unrest

managing

Good to see someone smart enough to look at the chart and understands the importance.

The chart is showing the natural Silk Road. The MAIN content of the world controls 75% of the population and 75% of the worlds resources above and below ground.

Three points everyone needs to grasp for their/familys financial future:

1) Once the dollar was taken off the standard by Nixon. OPEC via Breton woods backed the dollar. Requiring oil to be traded in dollars, giving them power and value.

2) Afganistan and libya..etc. All attempted to trade oil for gold or oil for euros. Guess what happened to those countries? We went to war with them and killed there leaders.

3) Now China is trading oil with gold backed yauns. And all these other countries are doing the same. All while stacking gold. If the trade wars and strengthening of the dollar by raising intrests rates does not break china/russia/iran/india/turkey(it probably won't since they can unload their dollar debt and crash the world economy if they need too)

Then the USA FEDERAL reserve note will lose it's purchasing power and such a massive dumping of the dollar and excess printing, without their use in world transactions will cause hyperinflation and peoples 10-50 years of work/labor denoted by digets in a account, and savings in 401k, IRA...etc. will vanish into thin air.

Massive social unrest
So, in this scenario, Mexico and Canada are just as screwed? Because of dependence on the US dollar? Canada in particular has seen a huge influx of Asian investment. Any advantage from that? But so has the US for that matter. Asian investment in US is probably higher value, but lower %.

whats the grand solar minimum

yes I could goooogle it...
but I want to talk 2 u

I don't want to get too carried away. I made a few indepth posts about it that basically killed the global warming thread.

Global Warming Scam - "The Debate's Over Folks."

Basically the sun goes in cycles; warming and cooling in measurable, predictable patterns that affect the earth in measurable, predictable ways.

The sun has solar maximums and solar minimums

A solar maximum is the period within the 11-year solar cycle of high solar magnetic field and high sunspot count. Sunspots are highly magnetic and visually dark spots or ‘holes’ in the photosphere of the sun, where solar flares can erupt.

A solar minimum is the low activity trough of the 11-year solar cycle (Schwabe Cycle).

but it also has grand solar maximums and grand solar minimums which are a chain of successive cycles of cooling or heating, with each succesive cycle building on the last.

A Grand Solar Minimum is a period of several successive very low Schwabe Cycles, usually coinciding with phases of climate disruption and – in the long run -cooling. An example is the Maunder Minimum (c. 1645 and 1715) that coincided with the coldest phase of the Little Ice Age. The Little Ice Age, from which we have been emerging since c. 1850, was the coldest period of at least the last 8,000 years, possibly the entire Holocene. Grand Solar Minima recur in clusters roughly every 200-400 years. 27 Grand Minima have been identified during the Holocene (Usoskin et al. 2007). Thus, we were in Grand Solar Minimum about 1/6 of the total time.

these grand solar maximums and minimums cause abrupt climate changes that lead to war, starvation, social collapse, et cetera et cetera.

The reason Europeans moved out of Europe and invaded Africa, Australia, and America aprox. 400 years ago was due to previous climate change.

The reason China is currently invading Africa is due to impending climate change.

The climate is always changing gradually, and then at times extreme climate change events and global environmental disasters have always taken place every couple hundred years or so. Large population reducing events and the corresponding collapse of civilizations along with astronomical perturbations, changes in solar activity, have taken place every couple thousand years and one day they will proceed again. In past decades, Earth changes have indeed increased with corresponding changes in the solar system. The period of warming and benign climate of the last 150 years until around 2000 – roughly since the Industrial Revolution – coincided with a period of high solar activity and thus stable climate. If the trends of decreasing solar activity continue, we will be facing another extreme adaptation process one of these days, most likely in association with extreme precipitation events, tectonic activity and long-term global cooling.

I don't want to repeat myself too much but if you read the 3 posts in the global warming thread you will see that we are in fact on the cusp of great danger.
Not only is the world going to cool, and not only will we see extreme weather events but the chances of either a mega-earthquake or a super-volcano will increase dramatically and we are bound to see one or the other or both.

The same government that is putting fluoride int the water and trying to gorge you on PUFAs is not going to warn you.

Be ready.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom