How do I treat smallpox?

K

Kayaker

Fair, but my point stands. I don't think it will happen. Maybe they will try and fake something up, but I don't think there will be a smallpox outbreak in reality. So, I can't really offer you a plausible mechanism from my way of thinking. Again, it's like asking what type of craft the aliens will show up in and from what planet as I suggested earlier.

I think all "pandemics" need some other supporting cause, like war or famine or tainted food and water or whatever. Spanish Flu came right after WWI, and just so happened to hit 20-40 year olds the hardest, who would have been the vast majority of soldiers in that war. The Typhus epidemic plaguing Europe in the 1940s happened right during WWII.
I agree. Gates' comment about smallpox seemed like a red herring.

I'm not necessarily looking for their logic. But using logic has been what's largely kept me sane, and helped me see through this obviously fake pandemic.

Uhh, I don't think that's the "end game." So I'm not sure I agree with that. I think the end game is more along the lines of what William Guy Carr laid out in "Pawns In the Game," and I can see how this Pandemic Theatre has helped their cause in some ways. But I think it backfired in others.

I think it's more accurate to say that Projected Numbers vs. Real Numbers don't matter when the general population can't even remember back a week ago. The only reason anything gotten this far is because so many people don't think.
Damn, you type fast.

I'm not necessarily looking for their logic. But using logic has been what's largely kept me sane, and helped me see through this obviously fake pandemic.

Uhh, I don't think that's the "end game." So I'm not sure I agree with that. I think the end game is more along the lines of what William Guy Carr laid out in "Pawns In the Game," and I can see how this Pandemic Theatre has helped their cause in some ways. But I think it backfired in others.

I think it's more accurate to say that Projected Numbers vs. Real Numbers don't matter when the general population can't even remember back a week ago. The only reason anything gotten this far is because so many people don't
Fair points.

tankasnowgod

Damn, you type fast.

Largely thanks to a "keyboarding" class I took in high school, even though I totally hated at the time. Although, with as much as computers have become a part of our lives, and writing on them a decent chunk of mine, I am so thankful I took that class.

I'll finish with this. I haven't been sick in seven years, so I have no frame of reference with this current BS. Friends of mine say they've had the Fauci bio-weapon. Some were down for 10-15 days, others for three. All of them said it didn't feel like a normal flu/cold (synthetic?). I just wish the general public would pull their heads out of their opposite ends. To be honest, I finally have a day off from work and I am sipping tequila and watching Lord of The Rings. This thread hooked me. If I am incoherent, blame Don Julio.

aliml

How do I treat smallpox?

All Viral diseases weaken the cellular immune system (low Th1 cells) and overactive the humoral immune system (high Th2 cells).

Therefore to treat smallpox (Covid-19 infection or Vaccine side effects) must reduce humoral immune responses (low Th2 cells).

Top Factors that Lower Th2:
  1. Sun / UVB light
  2. Probiotics
  3. NAC / Glutathione
  4. Licorice
  5. Gynostemma
  6. Ginger or juice the root
  7. Reishi
  8. Tinospora
  9. Quercetin
  10. Astragalus

Lizb

I'll finish with this. I haven't been sick in seven years, so I have no frame of reference with this current BS. Friends of mine say they've had the Fauci bio-weapon. Some were down for 10-15 days, others for three. All of them said it didn't feel like a normal flu/cold (synthetic?). I just wish the general public would pull their heads out of their opposite ends. To be honest, I finally have a day off from work and I am sipping tequila and watching Lord of The Rings. This thread hooked me. If I am incoherent, blame Don Julio.
Not sick for 7 years is quite something. Any advice for me?

jmparret

Rediscovered Native American remedy kills poxvirus​

Historical sources suggest that in the 1800s, when smallpox still posed a serious threat, the Micmac native Americans of Nova Scotia treated the disease using a botanical infusion derived from the insectivorous plant Sarracenia purpurea, a species of pitcher plant.

This might work, you can purchase Sarracenia purpurea extract but i do not know how much you need to work this problem.

Thank you for letting me join the club, i have been a member for a week and have read many articles.
Joe

Rafe

I think it's more accurate to say that Projected Numbers vs. Real Numbers don't matter when the general population can't even remember back a week ago. The only reason anything gotten this far is because so many people don't think.
It’s been nearly a decade since I first started asking students where they think civil liberties come from.
Answer: “From the government.”

Then we look at Locke. But since their school debt loads, institutional food, antidepressants, & a building designed by prison architects makes serious reading a ridiculous, frivolous luxury even if—especially if—it’s essential to them escaping all those, it often doesn’t move their views.

Nokoni

Rediscovered Native American remedy kills poxvirus​

Historical sources suggest that in the 1800s, when smallpox still posed a serious threat, the Micmac native Americans of Nova Scotia treated the disease using a botanical infusion derived from the insectivorous plant Sarracenia purpurea, a species of pitcher plant.

This might work, you can purchase Sarracenia purpurea extract but i do not know how much you need to work this problem.

Thank you for letting me join the club, i have been a member for a week and have read many articles.
Joe
Very interesting. And welcome aboard.

Not sick for 7 years is quite something. Any advice for me?
I work outside and on the weekends I am hiking and climbing...I am outside a lot. Tons of sleep, also.

I don't have kids (all my friends that have kids get sick often. Anecdotal, I know). Possibly genetics from my dad? For the eighteen years I lived at home, I never saw him sick.

I have exercised regularly for the past twenty-four years. I drink lots of water.

I bump up C, zinc, D, etc during cold/flu season. I walk outside barefoot when I can. I'm not dogmatic about any way of eating/living, other than PUFA avoidance and lots of protein.

Seven years ago the day before Christmas Eve, I got my butt handed to me. Aches, fever, even hallucinations. I got worked. That was the last time.

Early detection of possible symptoms is key. I felt a weird sensation in my chest last year and got after it with C, zinc, D, oregano oil, and quercetin. The sensation went away within a half day. Felt like the onset of a chest cold I had years ago. In my non-professional opinion, fighting back early with a heavy hand can't be stressed enough.

All of the above may matter, some may matter, or none at all. Just my observations.

tankasnowgod

I bump up C, zinc, D, etc during cold/flu season. I walk outside barefoot when I can. I'm not dogmatic about any way of eating/living, other than PUFA avoidance and lots of protein.

Early detection of possible symptoms is key. I felt a weird sensation in my chest last year and got after it with C, zinc, D, oregano oil, and quercetin. The sensation went away within a half day. Felt like the onset of a chest cold I had years ago. In my non-professional opinion, fighting back early with a heavy hand can't be stressed enough.
Well, those things are very effective at both preventing and "curing" or stopping a cold.

Also.... what elevation are you living at?

Lizb

I work outside and on the weekends I am hiking and climbing...I am outside a lot. Tons of sleep, also.

I don't have kids (all my friends that have kids get sick often. Anecdotal, I know). Possibly genetics from my dad? For the eighteen years I lived at home, I never saw him sick.

I have exercised regularly for the past twenty-four years. I drink lots of water.

Seven years ago the day before Christmas Eve, I got my butt handed to me. Aches, fever, even hallucinations. I got worked. That was the last time.

All of the above may matter, some may matter, or none at all. Just my observations.
Thank you for taking the time to respond. More outside time for me I think. I love being outside but it's so easy not to...finding things to do indoors.

Rafe

I’m also using being outdoors in the woods hiking as a way to keep in contact with microorganisms I’m missing by not being around people as much. I stop, sit in the mouldering leaves by a creek & get some dirt on my hands. As soon as I separate from my job, a short backpacking trip for me it is.

jmparret

I like how this post has moved to spending time outside. I now live in Maine so I only spend time at sea level, I miss my time out west in the much higher elevations. I do like getting outside to play.

Back to small pox for a few, i found Siga BioArmor has a small pox solution in a pill form.
I trust this more than a vaccine and the proper amount of research has been done to ensure it should not kill you.

BearWithMe

I like how this post has moved to spending time outside. I now live in Maine so I only spend time at sea level, I miss my time out west in the much higher elevations. I do like getting outside to play.

Back to small pox for a few, i found Siga BioArmor has a small pox solution in a pill form.
I trust this more than a vaccine and the proper amount of research has been done to ensure it should not kill you.
I'd much rather die than take a medicine financed by Gates.

jmparret

gates did not finance the medicine he financed the regulators (fda and cdc) and the un (who). there are too many criminals to list but i would take no medicines associated with those dirty dogs.

Birdie

They are putting it out there that the old Smallpox Vac that ended in the 70s just might not be any longer viable. This would be to catch up any who would say they are already vaccinated and don't need another. Of course, back then the Smallpox Vac was for a lifetime.

It depends how things go, Toward Australia/New Zealand or Florida/Texas. If the first no choice for us, I guess. If toward the second the world will be happy.