How do I treat smallpox?

bk_

I am gonna say Brewers yeast. My dad gave it to me and my brother everyday when we were little. He mixed it with raw honey. We did not get the measles or chicken pox, although I did get the mumps it was only painful for an afrernoon. We were never sick with colds or flu. I never had the flu till I was in my 20's.
Did your father let the yeast sit in water first or did he add the powder directly to honey? Did he let it ferment at all?

Did your father let the yeast sit in water first or did he add the powder directly to honey? Did he let it ferment at all?
My father just mixed the brewers yeast in water and then did his best to incorporate the honey afterwards. He used traditional brewers yeast made from what not the beets.

gates did not finance the medicine he financed the regulators (fda and cdc) and the un (who). there are too many criminals to list but i would take no medicines associated with those dirty dogs.

As I have been saying, "I would rather die on my feet healthy than live on my knees sick."

David PS

Blue Water

Looks like they are going to release it finally
Let's talk about actual treatments because I tried to bring it up on the other thread about monkeypox but was the only one who posted so far about therapies that may be efficacious.

So far, I found Adamantane derivatives as potential inhibitors of p37 major envelope protein and poxvirus reproduction. Design, synthesis and antiviral activity this, which suggests possibly adamantane works. But I'm still not sure if adamantane or only its derivatives have antiviral effects. John, you tried Diamant right? I was nervous to take it because it has such a long half life.

Also - there's this study Suppression of Poxvirus Replication by Resveratrol about resveratrol. Maybe they're just trying to make money on resveratrol sales though. It's possible it's just hype. I'm not sure how much you would have to take, but probably minimum 500mg resveratrol like 2x daily, so a somewhat high amount.

BearWithMe

Keep in mind this is bioengineered "novel" poxvirus. None of the current treatments or vaccines will work.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Let's talk about actual treatments because I tried to bring it up on the other thread about monkeypox but was the only one who posted so far about therapies that may be efficacious.

So far, I found Adamantane derivatives as potential inhibitors of p37 major envelope protein and poxvirus reproduction. Design, synthesis and antiviral activity this, which suggests possibly adamantane works. But I'm still not sure if adamantane or only its derivatives have antiviral effects. John, you tried Diamant right? I was nervous to take it because it has such a long half life.

Also - there's this study Suppression of Poxvirus Replication by Resveratrol about resveratrol. Maybe they're just trying to make money on resveratrol sales though. It's possible it's just hype. I'm not sure how much you would have to take, but probably minimum 500mg resveratrol like 2x daily, so a somewhat high amount.

do you think Lysine/vitamin C and collagen could help?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Keep in mind this is bioengineered "novel" poxvirus. None of the current treatments or vaccines will work.

Well, it may not be monkeypox - the virus may not exist.

It could just be a reaction to the vaccines and the body starts producing its own viruses.

Blue Water

do you think Lysine/vitamin C and collagen could help?
Yea, I think vitamin C and collagen would be helpful, but not sure about lysine. They haven't done studies with many antivirals, at least publicly, because it is dangerous to use smallpox in the studies. My guess is acyclovir or valacyclovir might help though, and lysine might act in a similar way so it could be worth a shot.

I actually just came across a patent for NAC to be used as a prophylaxis for both virus and to prevent vaccine-induced complications from smallpox. The way it works is by increasing glutathione, so alpha-lipoic acid and other sulfur donating compounds might work as well. The dose was 500mg 2-3x per day if used prophylactically. I'm guessing that means if you know you had exposure to take it, but not sure how useful it would be after signs and symptoms arise. I'd still use it because why not. That is, if you can find NAC now, I know they've been trying to (coincidentally) ban it. Can probably just use cysteine or glutathione too though.

US Patent for Systemic administration of NAC as an adjunct in the treatment of bioterror exposures such as smallpox and use in combination with DHEA for the treatment of smallpox Patent (Patent # 8,114,913 issued February 14, 2012) - Justia Patents Search

This isn't necessarily true unless they are completely lying about it being monkeypox. If it's bioengineered pox-virus that most likely means it was designed to spread more effectively, i.e. via aerosols. It doesn't mean the principles of replication or the basic underlying structures of the virus are truly unique. Nothing is inherently unique. Covid itself was SARS base structure but utilized HIV and malaria in its programming as well to make it more effective.

Peater Piper

I actually just came across a patent for NAC to be used as a prophylaxis for both virus and to prevent vaccine-induced complications from smallpox. The way it works is by increasing glutathione, so alpha-lipoic acid and other sulfur donating compounds might work as well. The dose was 500mg 2-3x per day if used prophylactically. I'm guessing that means if you know you had exposure to take it, but not sure how useful it would be after signs and symptoms arise. I'd still use it because why not. That is, if you can find NAC now, I know they've been trying to (coincidentally) ban it. Can probably just use cysteine or glutathione too though
NAC is still easy to find, many online vendors carry it despite Amazon removing it. I think nebulized NAC would be interesting too, but that requires a prescription. Glutathione can be nebulized, which would have the benefit of directly boosting glutathione in the respiratory tract and possibly systemically.

There's talks of the FDA increasing enforcement of all supplements, so all of this stuff could become difficult to find in the near future.

PeskyPeater

As NAC is anti-thyroid and spares methionine by feeding into the methionine pathway, I would not recommended it.

Drink lots of coffee, can be caffeine free or regular. The Chologenic Acid helps to maintain mitochondrial function

Neuroprotective Effect of Chlorogenic Acid on Mitochondrial Dysfunction-Mediated Apoptotic Death of DA Neurons in a Parkinsonian Mouse Model
Therefore, the findings suggest that the fall in the reduced GSH level increased the sensitization of mitochondria against the additional metabolic insult resulting in its dysfunction and cell death. However, in our study, [ChologenicAcid]CGA was found to be potent in maintaining the appropriate activity of the ETC complexes (Figure 3). Furthermore, as reflected by the enhanced levels of reduced mtGSH and Mn-SOD, CGA was also effective in reducing the burden on the mitochondrial antioxidative defence by inhibiting the generation of the ROS. Thus, the ability of CGA to improve the activities of the complexes of ETC might be due to increased availability of reduced glutathione which is known to be the primary defence of mitochondrial functions.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160367620A1/en
  • SUMMARY OF BASIC CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY OF GLUTATHIONE
  • [0030]
    Smallpox is categorized a Class A Bioterror Agent along with Bacillus anthracis, Yersinia pestis, Francisella tularensis, Botulinum toxin, and the Filo and arenaviruses such as Ebola and the Hemorrhagic fevers. Experts believe that only a few virions are necessary for transmission of smallpox (3). Somewhat of an uncertainty is the thought of bioengineered smallpox with additional gene copies of Interleukin-4 (IL-4), a cytokine, which, if over-expressed, suppresses IL-12, INF γ, and specific cell mediated immunity, the critical factors needed for survival and recovery from an acute viral infection. The landmark efforts of Henderson and colleagues (3) eradicated natural smallpox infections through very hard work and “ring vaccinations”. However, the covert dissemination of weaponized smallpox remains a threat.
  • [0031]
    Pharmaceuticals that serve to decrease morbidity and mortality would help to supplement the successful management of smallpox bioterrorism, biowarfare and its threats. Safe drugs “fill in” where there may be logistical encumbrances to orderly, “screened” vaccinations. In the overall strategy vs. smallpox terrorism, an important point is to deliver and administer vaccine to the possibly exposed individuals within the “seven day window” of incubation. Pharmaceutical glutathione is safe and can “fill in” where there is a doubt as to whether an individual is within the seven-day period after initial exposure. Some of the individuals in Nursing Homes are elderly, incapacitated and towards the end of life. They may be likened to the people in the past global public health initiative vs. smallpox who were severely undernourished and described as having “significantly low serum albumin . . . protein depletion . . . low peripheral blood lymphocyte count and spectacular unresponsiveness to many antigens (8). Individuals in these circumstances most likely will not receive the smallpox vaccine since efficacy will be diminished, and the complication rates will be higher. The use of pharmaceutical glutathione in these circumstances may prove helpful. Pharmaceutical glutathione can serve as part of a comprehensive shield to augment education, and vaccination. This addition is safe, scientific and rapidly implementable.

BearWithMe

you cannot engineer a virus. The tech is non existent.

The vaccine is the bio engineered weapon.
Dude. There are multiple patents describing how that works.

The sad reality is that you don't even need any expensive / esoteric tech or particularly skilled personel. You can just hijack and "steer" the natural processes to engineer a virus to your liking.

PeskyPeater

Dude. There are multiple patents describing how that works.

The sad reality is that you don't even need any expensive / esoteric tech or particularly skilled personel. You can just hijack and "steer" the natural processes to engineer a virus to your liking.
I know. I meant you cannot engineer a virus from scratch.

Blue Water

I am not going to dig for the study but yesterday I read that Agarikon mushroom can be used for cowpox and other pox-family viruses. So besides the usual suspects of antivirals, some things to specifically watch out for include: NAC, resveratrol, adamantane, and agarikon.

tankasnowgod

Got to get prepared for when they release it
Same way you treat Chicken Pox or Measles. They are all caused by the same thing, and have the same symptoms.

The death rate for "small pox" fell to nothing for the same reasons the other death rates did..... better sanitation, pest control, food preservation, etcetera. "Chicken Pox" was just the name for the disease in milder form, and now, the disease always presents in the milder form.

joaquin

Same way you treat Chicken Pox or Measles. They are all caused by the same thing, and have the same symptoms.

The death rate for "small pox" fell to nothing for the same reasons the other death rates did..... better sanitation, pest control, food preservation, etcetera. "Chicken Pox" was just the name for the disease in milder form, and now, the disease always presents in the milder form.
Could small pox and chicken pox be the method body would be detoxing from some toxin?

The pox may not be the disease but rather the attempt of the body to rid itself of some poisonous assault.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals