How do I treat smallpox?

I am gonna say Brewers yeast. My dad gave it to me and my brother everyday when we were little. He mixed it with raw honey. We did not get the measles or chicken pox, although I did get the mumps it was only painful for an afrernoon. We were never sick with colds or flu. I never had the flu till I was in my 20's.

T

tca300

Prepare a very foul smelling cologne, so as to discourage others from getting close enough to touch you with their smallpox booger hooks.

tankasnowgod

Got to get prepared for when they release it
Lol. Like they can "release" anything.

If they actually have a sample, I'm sure it would have been leaked into the public hundreds, if not thousands of times by now. And maybe it has. I doubt that the alleged virus is the sole cause of smallpox, if it does have a causal role.

If they actually have a sample, I'm sure it would have been leaked into the public hundreds, if not thousands of times by now. And maybe it has. I doubt that the alleged virus is the sole cause of smallpox, if it does have a causal role.

So IF it so happens that we get a smallpox epidemic what will you say is the how it happened?

tankasnowgod

So IF it so happens that we get a smallpox epidemic what will you say is the how it happened?
Isn't that kinda like asking IF aliens decide to land at the White House on Christmas, do I know what type of Space Ship they would be using?

Isn't that kinda like asking IF aliens decide to land at the White House on Christmas, do I know what type of Space Ship they would be using?

I am just going by you saying "it would have been done by now if it were possible." It's like you saying there are no aliens, cause if there were they would have shown themselves by now. So when they show up you either have to eat your words or what is the next story line?

I know you don't believe there is a coronavirus going around, so I am trying to follow you on this small pox thing. Are you saying if small pox broke out that it isn't small pox that people will die of?

tankasnowgod

I am just going by you saying "it would have been done by now if it were possible." It's like you saying there are no aliens, cause if there were they would have shown themselves by now. So when they show up you either have to eat your words or what is the next story line?
Well, the way you phrased the last sentence implies that a smallpox epidemic/pandemic WILL happen. But, the future isn't certain. Best laid plans of mice and men and all that. I am old enough to remember all the bold claims about the upcoming "Coronavirus Pandemic" that were being bandied about in January/February/March of 2020. Many were claiming we'd see Spanish Flu type deaths, something like 20-50 Million dead in the course of 18 months! Scaled up for population, that could be close to 500 Million! 65 Million dead in 18 months was also a popular figure, based on Event 201.

But none of those came even close to happening.

Even taking the wildly inflated death toll at face value, World O Meter puts the COVID death toll at just under 5.2 Million- https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?zarsrc=130

And that's not for only 18 months, but for 23 and a half months. So, obviously, all those predictions didn't come anywhere near panning out. It took five extra months and a fraudulent counting methodology (that likely inflated the real figure 90-95%, even assuming it exists) to get to one quarter of the low end estimate of Spanish Flu, with roughly 8 times the world population.

So, since there has never been a "Smallpox Pandemic" in my life, nor any real cases of note, nor any real "pandemic" of note (we are only being treated to twisted world stage play), I would say the chances of this predicted "Smallpox Pandemic" coming to pass are very slim. Like, tiny fractions of a percent slim.
I know you don't believe there is a coronavirus going around, so I am trying to follow you on this small pox thing. Are you saying if small pox broke out that it isn't small pox that people will die of?
I don't think small pox will "break out," regardless of cause. Again, it's a highly visual disease. Early on in the Covid sideshow, I talked about how there was no unique, obvious symptom, like people growing horns out of their head. If there had been horned people walking down your street that you knew, that would have been jarring.

So I don't know why you want me to describe a plausible mechanism for something that I think is near impossible to happen in the first place. I mean, I guess they could run another fake pandemic on TV again, but sequels are rarely as good (especially not these days), and they don't seem to want to give up on Covid.

Well, the way you phrased the last sentence implies that a smallpox epidemic/pandemic WILL happen. But, the future isn't certain. Best laid plans of mice and men and all that. I am old enough to remember all the bold claims about the upcoming "Coronavirus Pandemic" that were being bandied about in January/February/March of 2020. Many were claiming we'd see Spanish Flu type deaths, something like 20-50 Million dead in the course of 18 months! Scaled up for population, that could be close to 500 Million! 65 Million dead in 18 months was also a popular figure, based on Event 201.

Even taking the wildly inflated death toll at face value, World O Meter puts the COVID death toll at just under 5.2 Million- https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?zarsrc=130

And that's not for only 18 months, but for 23 and a half months. So, obviously, all those predictions didn't come anywhere near panning out. It took five extra months and a fraudulent counting methodology (that likely inflated the real figure 90-95%, even assuming it exists) to get to one quarter of the low end estimate of Spanish Flu, with roughly 8 times the world population.

So, since there has never been a "Smallpox Pandemic" in my life, nor any real cases of note, nor any real "pandemic" of note (we are only being treated to twisted world stage play), I would say the chances of this predicted "Smallpox Pandemic" coming to pass are very slim. Like, tiny fractions of a percent slim.

I don't think small pox will "break out," regardless of cause. Again, it's a highly visual disease. Early on in the Covid sideshow, I talked about how there was no unique, obvious symptom, like people growing horns out of their head. If there had been horned people walking down your street that you knew, that would have been jarring.

So I don't know why you want me to describe a plausible mechanism for something that I think is near impossible to happen in the first place. I mean, I guess they could run another fake pandemic on TV again, but sequels are rarely as good (especially not these days), and they don't seem to want to give up on Covid.
My guess is that they were claiming we would see Spanish Flu-like deaths to scare as many people as possible into taking the lethal injections to actually achieve Spanish Flu-like deaths.

I didn't say it WILL that is why I capitalized IF.

tankasnowgod

My guess is that they were claiming we would see Spanish Flu-like deaths to scare as many people as possible into taking the lethal injections to actually achieve Spanish Flu-like deaths.
But, by the time they came out with the injections, the prophecy had already been disproven, for anyone that cared to look.

Ron DeSantis famously compared what was predicted in the MSM to happen in Florida over March/April/May 2020 with what ACTUALLY happened. The Mass Satanic Media predicted that April would see 463,000 Covid patients hospitalized. As Gov. DeSantis said, that would be concerning, since Florida only has 77,000 hospital beds. The reality was that the top week had only 2000 Hospitalized Covid patients. They were off by 461,000. Oops.

Plus, Neil Ferguson had famously made dire predictions in the past, that never came to pass. He predicted that Bird Flu would kill 200 Million! The worldwide death total was under 1000. Oops, again. Maybe these people just suck at prophecy. I think they should leave it to Miss Cleo.

To try to implement any logic behind what these globalist nut-jobs are doing is full retard. Projected numbers vs real numbers doesn't matter if the end game is paralysis by fear, wouldn't you agree?

tankasnowgod

I didn't say it WILL that is why I capitalized IF.
Fair, but my point stands. I don't think it will happen. Maybe they will try and fake something up, but I don't think there will be a smallpox outbreak in reality. So, I can't really offer you a plausible mechanism from my way of thinking. Again, it's like asking what type of craft the aliens will show up in and from what planet as I suggested earlier.

I think all "pandemics" need some other supporting cause, like war or famine or tainted food and water or whatever. Spanish Flu came right after WWI, and just so happened to hit 20-40 year olds the hardest, who would have been the vast majority of soldiers in that war. The Typhus epidemic plaguing Europe in the 1940s happened right during WWII.

tankasnowgod

To try to implement any logic behind what these globalist nut-jobs are doing is full retard.
I'm not necessarily looking for their logic. But using logic has been what's largely kept me sane, and helped me see through this obviously fake pandemic.
Projected numbers vs real numbers doesn't matter if the end game is paralysis by fear, wouldn't you agree?
Uhh, I don't think that's the "end game." So I'm not sure I agree with that. I think the end game is more along the lines of what William Guy Carr laid out in "Pawns In the Game," and I can see how this Pandemic Theatre has helped their cause in some ways. But I think it backfired in others.

I think it's more accurate to say that Projected Numbers vs. Real Numbers don't matter when the general population can't even remember back a week ago. The only reason anything gotten this far is because so many people don't think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals