How Do I Mitigate The Effect Of A Covid Vaccine?

frant26

I am 100% aware of the political agenda surrounding vaccination and this whole Covid circus.

Say a Covid vaccine becomes mandatory (for international travel it most definitely will).

What would be the best way to prepare for the shot such that the contents or adjuvants have minimum impact in the body? Copious amounts of some vitamin the day before? And after?

I searched the forum but couldn't find that specifically.

I am 100% aware of the political agenda surrounding vaccination and this whole Covid circus.

What would be the best way to prepare for the shot such that the contents or adjuvants have minimum impact in the body? Copious amounts of some vitamin the day before? And after?

What about a moderate/high dose of humble Aspirin?

Jem Oz

I've been wondering this too. We definitely need to come up with a vaccine offset protocol in the coming few months. Because it's coming our way and it will prove VERY hard to avoid, if you want to work or travel or visit loved ones in institutions etc.

I'm assuming it'll end up being the standard things - aspirin, niacinamide, maybe up the vitamin E for a few weeks.

Vaccines are an abomination, however I'm assuming everyone on this forum has had several in their life and come through unscathed. We may as well choose to be hopeful.

rei

salt loading, large dose vitamin c, preg&prog, aspirin, red light/sunlight

GAF

Supposedly, the vaccine changes your DNA and turns you into a GMO.

Bye Bye Miss American Pie.

That's why the Father Son and Holy Ghost took the last train outta here. No humans left.

Supposedly, the vaccine changes your DNA and turns you into a GMO.

Bye Bye Miss American Pie.

That's why the Father Son and Holy Ghost took the last train outta here. No humans left.
Lol :rollingred:rollingred
@GAF Are you still an advocate of high salt??

GAF

Yes. Made a HUGE difference in daily aches and pains and nails and strutural togetherness. Aspirin consumption down instead of 2 to 4 a day to 2 to 4 a week.

Dave Clark

Regarding the adjuvants like either mercury or aluminum in the vaccines. NBMI (Emeramide) to remove the mercury, and silica to remove the aluminum. Good luck with the other Sci-Fi crap that will be in the vaccines.

Greg says

Say a Covid vaccine becomes mandatory (for international travel it most definitely will).

DNA Detox by Jing Slingers.
Jing Slingers DNA Detox

OP
frant26

frant26

Thank you for the suggestions. Any scientific papers showing one or more of the beneficial substances helping specifically, that would be even better.

I'm hoping there will be multiple vaccines around so as to choose the least damaging.

lampofred

RP basically said there's nothing we can do

Anti-inflammatory things help but those broadly help everything in a mild and general way, so they're not specific for vaccines. And even anti-inflammatories might not help for any new scifi type DNA alterations or other things, beyond just adjuvants

Last edited:
Only chance is to bug out and go off the grid. This vaccine is their big new thing, don't think you're gonna be able to dodge it easily. And how can we come up with a protocol before we know what's in it?

Vinny

Only chance is to bug out and go off the grid. This vaccine is their big new thing, don't think you're gonna be able to dodge it easily. And how can we come up with a protocol before we know what's in it?

Salt is very immunogenic imo, it would act as an adjuvant by itself; aspirin and being low inflammation in general is probably good, or figuring out a cortisol based suppression regimen to dampen the immune reactions. DMSA and DMPS as chelators for Thiomersal/Thimerosal preservative.

TomS

Today 923 new COVID person, alltogether 34 046 identified, 21 died.
Hungarian Pharma Richter started production of Rendesvirir.
Hungarian Govmnt provided financial source for the production, so Pharma will give product free (without any profit) to the medical system.
260 hospital patients will get it within some days.
Richter works on development of other meds based on Japan' favipiravir

tankasnowgod

All vaccines are dangerous, and the early trial results and rumors of new tech being included in this one make it seem especially so. There may be very little that can mitigate the damage.

If you think a vaccine might become "mandatory" in some way, maybe it's time to start seeking out other options. Like is there a way to get "certified" that you took it without actually taking it? There's a book series called "The Paper Trip" that might have some good ideas in this regard.

J

james2388

There is no mitigation of a mRNA vaccine, and the aluminum adjuvant. It is neurotoxin. Work around international travel. Vacation in your own country. Nothing is truly mandatory unless someone imposes force. The thing about viruses, is they are not alive, and they are not dead.

It will be absolute ridiculous bureaucratic medical corruption and authoritarianism to enforce a mandatory vaccine policy, when there are several vaccines in production and the trial results will be abysmal, as flu vaccination efficacy is no different than controls perhaps even worse as the demographic that gets a flu shot, believes they are already compromised and need a shot.

Any country that tries to enforce a mandatory policy will be met with a citizen opposition. Covid has more to do with the restructuring of the global geopolitical dynamics than it has to do with the a vaccine.

GAF

"Any country that tries to enforce a mandatory policy will be met with a citizen opposition."

Meaningful opposition will not happen in the United Slaves States of America. Zero Chance.

The vast majority are excited about taking it because they think it will return life back to normal. The rest will acquiesce when they lose their drivers license, passport, and debit/credit cards.