How do I increase my stress tolerance?

Sagitarrius90

Hello All,

I find that I have a very low stress tolerance and other's have told me as well. I've always assumed it's because I have weak adrenals (Years ago I had a 4 point cortisol test which showed low production) but other than that, it's an assumption.

I read that DHEA can help stress tolerance, and I am currently taking pansterone 3x4 drops daily as well I do 4 drops of tyromix daily (12 mcg t3 not sure how much t4 that equates to)

Is there anything else that can help increase my stress tolerance as I work in accounting and when it rains, it pours.

Hello All,

I find that I have a very low stress tolerance and other's have told me as well. I've always assumed it's because I have weak adrenals (Years ago I had a 4 point cortisol test which showed low production) but other than that, it's an assumption.

I read that DHEA can help stress tolerance, and I am currently taking pansterone 3x4 drops daily as well I do 4 drops of tyromix daily (12 mcg t3 not sure how much t4 that equates to)

Is there anything else that can help increase my stress tolerance as I work in accounting and when it rains, it pours.
Hi Nick! Did you get your stress under control?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals