How do I get a supplement company shut down

OP
T

tygreezytlb

Do you? Did you get this diagnosed by a professional?

It's not. It's circumstantial evidence, at best.

Well, before you go off making wild accusations, you should get some solid proof. Like, sending the bottle out for testing.

Not really a wild accusation you sound like a covid drone. Oh there's no correlation. I have a brain and eyes and I think we can make a good guess when something has effects us especially if a variable is the same one for someone else who seemingly is developing cognitive problems.

It will become apparent in time. It won't need testing, I'm sure there are already dangers of a 2006 article about bovine supplements. The company does not accurately represent the risk or allow for informed consent hopefully this one time being on the wrong side of the fda will be a good thing.

U can think what u want but this company is dishonest and will damage alot more people

OP
T

tygreezytlb

Prion disease is not something that resolves and is usually something that takes a while to develop so how would you provide the evidence your memory and cognition problems are caused by that supplement? Also I think consuming any bovine brain supplement even if they are testing for it is risky no matter what and is on the consumer to be aware of.

They aren't testing for it.

Prion disease is not predictable like that.

Do more research all effected differently

OP
T

tygreezytlb

I can see this thread is just attracting morons who are holding to their precious paradigm that all natural supps are sincere. When in fact big supp is big pharma. This company are terrible and promoting terrible terrible things worst ways to die. I know I won't get anywhere but my story will be heard if this turns out what it actually COULD be and if it affects others like this. believe it could be enough to at least get people to stay away from this charlatan company.

I'm out

Source Code

I have been taking organic freeze dried liver, it seems pretty good. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

zwez

Supplements are generally industrial food waste that the corporations work hard to sell to and scam people with.

Perry Staltic

If I have prion disease and others around me took the tablets and develop it I'd assume that's a fair amount of evidence.

I am VERY concerned. I am seeing us all have neuro symptoms after taking these tablets. Memory failure, auditory hallucinations and lack of cognition. If this supplement company has destroyed my family's life depending on how progressive this gets, they will pay.

Are these buddies local to you or online? How many?

Mauritio

I did see a quote from Peat recently (I have no idea where it was posted) that was a response to someone inquiring about taking organ supplements and he said something about since they're freeze dried and not heated that you could potentially pick up a viral illness from them if the animal was infected. I wonder if instead of a prion disease you might have gotten a virus of sine kind? Is there any way you could have a lab test the supplement for viral or bacterial contamination?
I think that's more likely. I also had bad reactions to all of their supplements . I thought it was histamine or something bacterial ,but might as well be viral. For me it resolved quickly.
The owner actually was really nice over email, but I dont think there was a way he could make it work for me.
There seems to be a very small percentage of people that have bad reactions to his supplements.

Jinzo

If I have prion disease and others around me took the tablets and develop it I'd assume that's a fair amount of evidence.

I am VERY concerned. I am seeing us all have neuro symptoms after taking these tablets. Memory failure, auditory hallucinations and lack of cognition. If this supplement company has destroyed my family's life depending on how progressive this gets, they will pay.
I'm sorry to hear that man. You have to think the chances of it being prions would be very very low statistically. It could be, never say never, but way more likely it is something other than prions in the supplement that's giving you a bad reaction. Or You may just be psyching yourself out the mind is very powerful.

What kind of auditory hallucinations could you give an example?

How long after consumption did the symptoms start?

Are your family members having symptoms too? Did they bring up the symptoms to you on their own or did you ask them if they were experiencing similar things?

tankasnowgod

Not really a wild accusation you sound like a covid drone. Oh there's no correlation.
Ridiculous. If you want others to believe your story, you need objective proof. Not clearly biased testimony as the only source.

If you took the pills and developed symptoms, I would think it would be wise for you to not take the same pills anymore. If you want to convince others, I think you need more objective proof.
I have a brain and eyes and I think we can make a good guess when something has effects us especially if a variable is the same one for someone else who seemingly is developing cognitive problems.
A "good guess" is fine, if it's only affecting your life. You started this thread by wanting to shut down a business, which will affect other's livelyhoods. That is going to require some objective proof. The presumption of innocence is paramount in law. It's "Innocent until proven guilty."
It will become apparent in time. It won't need testing, I'm sure there are already dangers of a 2006 article about bovine supplements.
Ah. So want to destroy a business and hinder the lives of those running it, but you don't want to put in any effort or money. Got it.
The company does not accurately represent the risk or allow for informed consent hopefully this one time being on the wrong side of the fda will be a good thing.
Really? Begging to the people that "Approved" a drug when it had more 10,000 deaths from use just this year? That ring of clearly criminal, unaccountable bureaucrats? I wouldn't count on them to do much of anything correct.

Even having said that, I don't know why you think they would take action against this company. You have provided zero objective proof of your claims.
U can think what u want but this company is dishonest and will damage alot more people
And again, if what you say has any merit, it's time to bring the objective proof that others can analyze and come up with their own independent conclusions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals