How do I alter my diet or behavior to cause mosquitos to go away?

LadyRae

When I'm high DHT bugs leave me alone I'm not sure why

Before peating I got stung by a bee 3 different occasions in one year when I was serotonergic/estrogenic, i remember that year even one hornet did some kamikaze act and flew into my skull at breakneck speed killing himself in the process - that hurt a lot tbh

Now the bugs leave me alone - I've been trying to see if I can communicate with some in my backyard recently

I went up to a fly yesterday on my porch and tapped my nails in front of him rhythmically to see how he responded - all he did was just stare at me for about 30 seconds and he began grooming himself - I wonder how I could send these bugs a message if I wanted to
Hmmm, I do have some nice visible vascularity in my arms? Do you think a 44-year-old woman that is kind of ripped could have high dht? I'm definitely

Birdie

Hmmm, I do have some nice visible vascularity in my arms? Do you think a 44-year-old woman that is kind of ripped could have high dht? I'm definitely
Lady Rae,
My husband just told me we don't have mosquitoes here! :D Just though I'd tell you.

LadyRae

Lady Rae,
My husband just told me we don't have mosquitoes here! :D Just though I'd tell you.
Wow, lucky you guys! We don't have them here around our house in Eastern Washington State, but we will definitely have them up in the North Cascades when we are on our backpacking trip

Where do you live?

Birdie

Wow, lucky you guys! We don't have them here around our house in Eastern Washington State, but we will definitely have them up in the North Cascades when we are on our backpacking trip

Where do you live?
I used to live in your area... Victoria and Sequim. Now Florida.

Ben.

I found a interesting patent from 2005 that uses a thiamine patch (50mg) for insect repellance:

Transdermal thiamine insect repellant

Abstract
"A method for repelling insects from the skin of a subject by applying thiamine to the skin in a transdermal patch in an effective amount for systemic absorption through the skin. The area of transdermal patch which contacts the skin is about 35 cm, and the amount of thiamine in the transdermal patch is about 50 mg. After application, the transdermal patch pro vides insect repelling activity up to 48 hours."

".... Oral administration of thiamine (vitamin B) has also been used to repel insects. Thiamine is excreted in the Sweat and releases an odor on the surface of the skin which is offensive to insects such as mosquitoes but is imperceptible to humans. The oral administration of thiamine as a single agent has not been adequately effective in this regard, probably because of variable gastrointestinal absorption and first pass extraction by the liver. Thiamine delivered orally needs to be administered with other agents such as garlic or vitamin C plus biotin, or one or more herbs to have effective insect repellantactivity. What is needed is an effective systemic delivery of thiamine that produces a consistent and Sustained insect repellant effect without the need for additional agents."

"... For example, any salt of thiamine may be used, Such as monochloride, diphosphate, triphosphate, or disulfide, preferably monochloride. Other active agents can be added to the thiamine. Such as, for example, oil of garlic."

Lollipop2

Maybe this?

58C3192A-80B3-44CF-916B-1BA4A2EB0C63.jpeg

golder

Seems like listerine has a use for everything. I’m starting to wonder if it’s clever subtle marketing from listerine employees lurking on forums with these multiple uses to spread these wives tales.

Lollipop2

Seems like listerine has a use for everything. I’m starting to wonder if it’s clever subtle marketing from listerine employees lurking on forums with these multiple uses to spread these wives tales.
😀 good idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals