How did UTOPIA get it so close re: virus, vaccine, eugenicists, elitists

Zpol

How did the writers of UTOPIA (2012) get it so close to the situation today... a deadly foreign virus used to create a panic so people willingly go get the vaccine, which was created by eugenicists, elitists, and governments to curb the population by causing infertility. It includes scientists manipulated and/or bought out by big pharma, big brother watching your every move on CC tv and tracking you via internet usage. Even the cold storage required for transport of new fancy vaccine was in there. Nothing about the currency issue though.
Not that surprising really, but i wonder what the motive was.

tankasnowgod

How did the writers of UTOPIA (2012) get it so close to the situation today... a deadly foreign virus used to create a panic so people willingly go get the vaccine, which was created by eugenicists, elitists, and governments to curb the population by causing infertility. It includes scientists manipulated and/or bought out by big pharma, big brother watching your every move on CC tv and tracking you via internet usage. Even the cold storage required for transport of new fancy vaccine was in there. Nothing about the currency issue though.
Not that surprising really, but i wonder what the motive was.

Because the people who plan these things release their ideas to those in the entertainment media?

The Dead Zone episode "Plague" seemed to hit on a lot of elements of the current "Pandemic"-

But it was also released in 2003, when SARS was the fake pandemic of the time. So the fact that it lines up with the sequel SARS-CoV-2: Electric Boogaloo, makes some sense.

It might also have to do with the people that own these media companies. A lot of people suspect that Ted Turner was the one who funded "The Georgia Guidestones," and it makes sense, especially since both talk about things like population reduction. We do know that Turner owns CNN, TNT, TBS, TruTV, Cartoon Network, among other networks. So, some things like this might just be Turner putting his hopes and views into the "fictional" shows he creates.... or savy writers using them to get greenlit at one of his networks or something of the sort.

Another figure? Bill Gates. He's one of the top donors to the UN (specifically, the WHO) and the CDC. He also has huge influence over many in the entertainment media-

It's pretty logical that he might use his influence over entertainment companies to pump up his vaccine investments (something which he already made a 20x on, going from 1 billion to 20 billion). It's like Payola, but just on Godzilla like steroids.

Though nothing might be better "Predicative Programming" that the pilot episode of the X-Files spinoff, The Lone Gunman in March 2001, whose plot lines up quite nicely with what actually occured on 9/11, only 6 months later-

Might even be more accurate than it seems. Many veteran pilots have stated that they couldn't execute the maneuvers that happened that day. So maybe not only a prediction...... but a confession that they were going to use remote controlled aircraft?

Last edited:
OP
Zpol

Zpol

The Dead Zone episode "Plague" seemed to hit on a lot of elements of the current "Pandemic"-
Wow... Hadn't seen this one before.

With the knowledge that Turner, Gates, and a handful of other elitists have their hands directly or indirectly in all the major media networks, all the possibilities you present are plausible.

I don't assume anything is coincidental anymore. Even fiction writers get their ideas from somewhere.

Maybe the intent is to pre-trivialize the future conspiracy theorist arguments. As if... How could such an outlandish conspiracy be plausible if it was the plot for some random tv show.

tankasnowgod

Wow... Hadn't seen this one before.

With the knowledge that Turner, Gates, and a handful of other elitists have their hands directly or indirectly in all the major media networks, all the possibilities you present are plausible.
Yeah, I think the big reason that most people dismiss Grand Conspiracies is that they can't see how it would work in the "real" world.

Obviously, big conspiracies happen, as proven by things like Enron and Bernie Madoff. There is no limit on how big a crime someone could plan (especially since they are ignoring laws anyway).

But if you say there is a group that is looking to take over the world, and then point to the UN, and to the DTCC (which handles all stock trades), and Cede & Co (which technically holds title to over 99% of stocks), suddenly, you can see the possible machinery for doing something like that in the "real" world. Of course, anyone on the outside will have an incomplete picture.

Maybe the intent is to pre-trivialize the future conspiracy theorist arguments. As if... How could such an outlandish conspiracy be plausible if it was the plot for some random tv show.
I've also heard that these people feel they have to admit or confess their plans to the public before carrying them out.

I think it might also be to get people used to the idea before something happens. Before 9/11, there were many movies, TV shows, and comics that showed either an attack and/or destruction of twin towers, or an idea of a terrorist attack on American Soil. So that, when it happened in the "real" world, people may have had a vague sense that something like that was coming, or memories of similar events, even if those events were "fictional."

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Yeah, I think the big reason that most people dismiss Grand Conspiracies is that they can't see how it would work in the "real" world.
Good point. Cognitive dissonance can block the mind from perceiving something outlandish even when it's right in front of your face. Combined with the fact that most people are unaware of the concept of the Law of Large Numbers and the inevitability of a certain chain of events leading to the culmination of a grand conspiracy.

The freaky thing about UTOPIA is that it shows exactly how the situation could happen in the 'real' world. Not only that but it shows how a 'regular Joe' character comes to the understanding that the eugenicists are right and he begins fighting for their cause. There is a definite undertone of evoking sympathy for eugenicists.

I've also heard that these people feel they have to admit or confess their plans to the public before carrying them out.
Like a self-fulfilling prophecy. That's one way to quiet that pesky conscience.

ThinPicking

Not only that but it shows how a 'regular Joe' character comes to the understanding that the eugenicists are right and he begins fighting for their cause. There is a definite undertone of evoking sympathy for eugenicists.
This is spot on @Zpol. It asserts overpopulation and potential consequences of it as facts of life without any proof or challenge.

One of Rik Mayall's last features was the same, called 'One by One'.

Utopia's great none the less. The art direction and soundtrack are visceral.

J

jb116

It's a simple answer. When you know what you're intentionally planning, it's easy to "forecast." Because in fact it's not predicting it's confessing. I wish more people would try to understand the occultism aspect of the religious group responsible for what we see. More and more things will appear as theatrics.

ThinPicking

It's a simple answer. When you know what you're intentionally planning, it's easy to "forecast." Because in fact it's not predicting it's confessing. I wish more people would try to understand the occultism aspect of the religious group responsible for what we see. More and more things will appear as theatrics.
I for one do think of use of the arts in particular as a kind of black magic. It's strange that I could mean that literally or as an analogy for behavioural psychology and wouldn't matter. The outcome's the same.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Utopia's great none the less. The art direction and soundtrack are visceral.
Agreed. That soundtrack especially; it's haunting.

Not to forget our Producer-in-Chief Mr. Steven Mnuchin
Woah. I did not know this!

I wish more people would try to understand the occultism aspect of the religious group responsible for what we see.
Right. The only thing worse than a cold-hearted self-serving criminal is a humanitarian or religious criminal who believes they are doing 'God's' (or other deity) work.
I for one do think of use of the arts in particular as a kind of black magic. It's strange that I could mean that literally or as an analogy for behavioural psychology and wouldn't matter. The outcome's the same.
Good point. Scientology for example. As far as I'm aware it's almost exclusively comprised of people in arts and entertainment.

Peatress

I’ve been trying to figure out why I can’t get through to people I know. One thing they all have in common is that they are avid television viewers. This series is now posted on youtube . I know about it because someone posted a clip on the forum. It’s visually stunning and the soundtrack mesmerising but what’s terrifying is how close it is to what happened, happening with the covid plandemic. It’s shocking how the ideas about population and the world running out of resources are repeated in both series – it comes across as fact. Coupled with the media reinforcing the same ideas, it’s no wonder I can’t get anyone to take an interest in the counter arguments.

Back
Top Bottom