How Dangerous Is Tanning On A Balcony?

Lorof

And I don´t mean because of nosy neighbours with high-resolution cameras but the fact that Dr. Peat stated

[...]At high altitude, it happens that cosmic rays don't deliver much energy or damage to your tissues. But at lower altitude where they're less intense, they're more able to react with your tissues and cause damage. So, cosmic rays are harmful. And when you’re in a skyscraper, for example, it's even worse than being at a low altitude, because the cosmic rays are slowed down and produce secondary and tertiary particles. So you get much more intense radiation at low altitude [if you’re additionally] sheltered by massive structures.
[...]
JB: So the cosmic rays are worse in a skyscraper because of these rays being slowed down by hitting the walls of the skyscraper?
RP: Yes. And they cause nuclei to disintegrate into secondary particles; and those particles cause other disintegrations in the tertiary particles. So it's like a more intense shower of lower energy, but still lethal particles.
in a Politics and Science interview in 2009 https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/ionizing-radiation-in-context-1-politics-and-science-2009.17735/ (Thanks to burtlancast for transcribing)

Did I interpret this correcetly and have some of you integrated this information into your tanning habits?

Exposing meaningful amount of skin to midday sun is most convenient for me on my balcony but if there are detrimental effects I would have to look for other places.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals