How Could You Break Down Topical Calcification And Fibrosis

Ableton

Changed my life. Mostly drinking it.

Urine helps with everything. That stuff about inflammation is probably bs. You should read Peat's writings on urea and people's research and experiences on shivambu.

what benefits did you have?

Ableton

A lot of energy, my life has been improving rapidly after I started it. I look younger, I managed to fix body temp, etc.
Yeah well I had half a cup last night and woke up with a strange peace of mind. Usually some anxiety at this time of the day. Is it anti-inflammatory to the brain?
How much do you drink?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

there is actually a beauty cream with urea in it.

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Yeah well I had half a cup last night and woke up with a strange peace of mind. Usually some anxiety at this time of the day. Is it anti-inflammatory to the brain?
How much do you drink?
Varies, but at least a cup in the morning. The first day I drank it I slept very well and the next day I had this incredible, although uncontrolled energy. Adding energy to system brings up all kinds of stuff that needs to be fixed. Peat wrote something about urea and brain. Dunno, read that.

can relate. Hypertension?

Maybe.. you could be right. Did you experience that? I've noticed my potassium intake has not been great or hitting that 4k mark. When I started incorporating potassium rich foods I do notice a difference. Maybe you are right actually and that is it. I never researched it but I guess hair loss and high blood pressure would intersect

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Maybe.. you could be right. Did you experience that? I've noticed my potassium intake has not been great or hitting that 4k mark. When I started incorporating potassium rich foods I do notice a difference. Maybe you are right actually and that is it. I never researched it but I guess hair loss and high blood pressure would intersect

have you ever used enzymes, including urea, to break down fibrosis

Why Scars Happen, Plus the 7 Best Scar Treatments

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

something even better than collagen/vitaminc/ lysine

chondroitin sulfate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals