How could one work around a covid antigen test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einklang

(This thread will be with the assumption that this test is bad and should be avoided)

I'm being obliged to take an antigen test for covid to stay stay at school due to the 'omicron variant'. Can this test be manipulated, and if so, how?

This is seemingly a one time thing, bare in mind.

Old Irenaeus

What are you going for, positive or negative? Swab your nose thoroughly with oil of oregano. That should kill everything.

OP
E

Einklang

What are you going for, positive or negative? Swab your nose thoroughly with oil of oregano. That should kill everything.
I'm going for not having to put it inside me at all. Was hoping there was some possible trick for averting this.

I might pay someone for them to take it in my place.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I'm going for not having to put it inside me at all. Was hoping there was some possible trick for averting this.

I might pay someone for them to take it in my place.
See what @Shackles said. It's brilliant.

The antigen tests are usually superficial and there is no need to insert them deep into the nose. I have been doing those twice a week for work. After the test, I mouth breathe till I clean my nostril with a tissue. I think it's obsessive of me as I doubt that superficial insertion could do any harm even with crap on the tip.

Last edited:

Matestube

Take the test.
Blow your nostril as soon as possible.
Clean your nose with a water syringe as soon as possible.

That's what I have been doing since the beginning of the plandemic.

By the way, I am still hoping on a positive test after around 20 tests performed in 2 years.
Also still trying hard to catch Covid even after forcing myself in close contact with infected people.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Please don't ask such questions in the public forum, it can get everybody in trouble. It is illegal to deliberately tamper with tests, test results, vaccination cards/codes, treatment protocols, etc. A simple search for the thread title, on one of the non-Google search engines, would have provided a lot of info on this topic.
I am sure @charlie would appreciate if we members do what we can to not get the forum and its users in trouble.
Thanks in advance.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
(This thread will be with the assumption that this test is bad and should be avoided)

I'm being obliged to take an antigen test for covid to stay stay at school due to the 'omicron variant'. Can this test be manipulated, and if so, how?

This is seemingly a one time thing, bare in mind.
banned ban GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals