How colleges are forcing vaccine participation:

Rick K

So, if one wishes to continue with college and graduate there's this:

I believe this insanity will spread to every institution. It even stands to reason that, at some point, medical services will be refused if you haven't been chemically lobotomized, I mean vaccinated.

Last edited:

Nemo

So, if one wishes to continue with college and graduate there's this:

I believe this insanity will spread to every institution. It even stands to reason that, at some point, medical services will be refused if you haven't chemically lobotomized, I mean vaccinated.

It is against the law for any institution or employer to require these experimental vaccines.

There is a template letter on the frontline doctors' site you can use to notify your college or employer that it is illegal for them to require the vaccine and that you will not be getting the vaccine:

They also have a form at that link you can fill out to get hooked up with a lawyer in your area willing to take vax lawsuits/class action suits.

In my experience from when I worked for unions, even sending a letter, or having a lawyer send a letter, will usually save you from this kind of thing. If it doesn't, and you have to find a different job or school, you've got a great lawsuit that will bring you a lot of money down the road.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

It is against the law for any institution or employer to require these experimental vaccines.

There is a template letter on the frontline doctors' site you can use to notify your college or employer that it is illegal for them to require the vaccine and that you will not be getting the vaccine:

They also have a form at that link you can fill out to get hooked up with a lawyer in your area willing to take vax lawsuits/class action suits.

In my experience from when I worked for unions, even sending a letter, or having a lawyer send a letter, will usually save you from this kind of thing. If it doesn't, and you have to find a different job or school, you've got a great lawsuit that will bring you a lot of money down the road.
This is good to see. I'm betting most people don't know this and just cave. Airlines and many other institutions are trying to force this on us anyway including public venue promoters.

Lollipop2

Last edited:
OP
Rick K

Rick K

Catherine Austin Fitts interviewed this guy who has a website of downloadable legal forms to help you fight the vaccine mandate. Pretty powerful site he has. The interview is great as well. Told how he got You Tube to put back up a vaccine video of his they censored.

@Zpol @Nemo @yerrag @Lejeboca watch this video. MIND BLOWING. And I am not even halfway through.
Thanks for this. Some great legal stuff here. It seems the perfect ticket to shut the vaccine monster down.

Nemo

Here's another article on the section of the federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act that authorizes the FDA to grant emergency use authorization. That act also requires the secretary of Health and Human Services to “ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed … of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product.”

No employer or university can force you to get that vaccine.

When Dr. Amanda Cohn, the executive secretary of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, was asked if Covid-19 vaccination can be required, she responded that under an EUA, “vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory. So, early in this vaccination phase, individuals will have to be consented and they won’t be able to be mandatory.” Cohn later affirmed that this prohibition on requiring the vaccines applies to organizations, including hospitals...

Organizations that require Covid-19 vaccination in violation of federal law may face lawsuits...not only to block the policy but also for damages and attorneys’ fees. Such potentially costly lawsuits can be avoided by refraining from adopting policies that require vaccination or penalize members for choosing not to be vaccinated.

This is why employers and universities are relying on bluffs. This article says that it's illegal for organizations even to communicate that the vaccine is compulsory, without actually enforcing the mandate.

It would be worth the money to have a lawyer send a letter threatening a lawsuit even for their illegal communications implying getting the vaccine is mandatory. If you're a kid at a university, get a group of kids to kick in.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

Here's another article on the section of the federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act that authorizes the FDA to grant emergency use authorization. That act also requires the secretary of Health and Human Services to “ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed … of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product.”

No employer or university can force you to get that vaccine.

This is why employers and universities are relying on bluffs. This article says that it's illegal for organizations even to communicate that the vaccine is compulsory, without actually enforcing the mandate.

It would be worth the money to have a lawyer send a letter threatening a lawsuit even for their illegal communications implying getting the vaccine is mandatory. If you're a kid at a university, get a group of kids to kick in.

Again, good stuff. I am hearing more reports of employees, especially in health care being forced to take the jab or be terminated. The military personnel also don't seem to have a choice. I can't believe institutions are trying to get away with this when they know they're liable.

Nemo

Again, good stuff. I am hearing more reports of employees, especially in health care being forced to take the jab or be terminated. The military personnel also don't seem to have a choice. I can't believe institutions are trying to get away with this when they know they're liable.

Houston Methodist just told the 10% of their employees that remain unvaxxed that they must get vaxxed or be fired.

Reportedly they've hooked up with a lawyer.

Steve

Hope this stuff works! My girlfriend's kid was told he may have to get vaxxed to be part of the football team at his college. Not certain yet, but just want to be prepared. He apparently had Covid already according to the silly test (no symptoms whatsoever), so that's another reason he doesn't need a vax.

Jon2547

The lie we were made to believe as children is that existence in this world is going to be easy. It is not easy. But after a while the struggle becomes normal.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

Houston Methodist just told the 10% of their employees that remain unvaxxed that they must get vaxxed or be fired.

Reportedly they've hooked up with a lawyer.
Thank you @Nemo and @Lollipop2 for your contributions. My daughters live in the states and one is still in college. I've forwarded them this info.

Nemo

Hope this stuff works! My girlfriend's kid was told he may have to get vaxxed to be part of the football team at his college. Not certain yet, but just want to be prepared. He apparently had Covid already according to the silly test (no symptoms whatsoever), so that's another reason he doesn't need a vax.

Steve, when I worked for unions, employers constantly wanted to fire the employees most active in organizing the union.

Letters from lawyers worked wonders. They can't require it for the football team either.

Lollipop2

What about Canada, are there any such laws or documents?
You might reach out to this guy. He is a constitutional attorney in Canada who has filed against Trudeau and the mayor of Toronto.

Don

You might reach out to this guy. He is a constitutional attorney in Canada who has filed against Trudeau and the mayor of Toronto.

Thanks !

OP
Rick K

Rick K

He is currently representing a doctor who is being censured for speaking up about simple treatments for covid. He seems unafraid to take on anyone which is awesome.

Lollipop2

He is currently representing a doctor who is being censured for speaking up about simple treatments for covid. He seems unafraid to take on anyone which is awesome.
Awesomeness. I have heard him in about 3 interviews and am deeply impressed.

Dr. B

does this only apply to specific vaccines or all vaccines? cuz i heard many colleges already require a meningitis vaccine or something before you can start? which really sucks. ive gotten many in the past. doctor was pushing me to get one a few years back. what is that disease called where you can prick your thumb on something and die from it? doctor was pushing for it saying i could die if i prick my thumb outside somewhere...

Steve

I emailed Portland State University yesterday asking how they can legally mandate the Covid-19 gene therapy. I won't get an answer, but I at least wanted to say something.
I found an article detailing how they can do this, and it sounds like they will get away with it. All of a sudden I realize we have no actual rights, actual freedom, actual laws in this country. Mandating an experimental gene therapy goes against all of those things, and yet they'll be just fine. The powers that be along with the obeying sheeple can just change a law, or take away your freedom, at any day or any minute that they choose to do so.

Back
Top Bottom