How colleges are forcing vaccine participation:

Nemo

does this only apply to specific vaccines or all vaccines? cuz i heard many colleges already require a meningitis vaccine or something before you can start? which really sucks. ive gotten many in the past. doctor was pushing me to get one a few years back. what is that disease called where you can prick your thumb on something and die from it? doctor was pushing for it saying i could die if i prick my thumb outside somewhere...

Mr. B, if it's approved by the FDA, they may be able to demand whatever they want. You have to seek a religious exemption or whatever else is available.

They can't require this vaccine because it's available only under an emergency use authorization, not real FDA approval. The regulations about emergency use authorization specify that it can't be mandated.

Tetanus?

I no longer get any vaccines.

Nemo

I emailed Portland State University yesterday asking how they can legally mandate the Covid-19 gene therapy. I won't get an answer, but I at least wanted to say something.
I found an article detailing how they can do this, and it sounds like they will get away with it. All of a sudden I realize we have no actual rights, actual freedom, actual laws in this country. Mandating an experimental gene therapy goes against all of those things, and yet they'll be just fine. The powers that be along with the obeying sheeple can just change a law, or take away your freedom, at any day or any minute that they choose to do so.

Good for you, Steve.

Just because you found a fake news article detailing how they can do this, doesn't mean they can do this.

The law clearly says they can't do this. The CDC admits the law says they can't do this. That law's not been changed yet.

Steve

Good for you, Steve.

Just because you found a fake news article detailing how they can do this, doesn't mean they can do this.

The law clearly says they can't do this. The CDC admits the law says they can't do this. That law's not been changed yet.
But they did it already, so they can do it. :)
I have no idea who is going to stop it because the entire system is corrupt; nobody is going to enforce the law.
Maybe someone will file a lawsuit, but then you'll probably never hear about it again after the initial blurb saying a lawsuit was filed.
They tell people who don't want the jab to go to college somewhere else.

Nemo

I have no idea who is going to stop it because the entire system is corrupt; nobody is going to enforce the law.
Maybe someone will file a lawsuit, but then you'll probably never hear about it again after the initial blurb saying a lawsuit was filed.

If it's a vaccine mandate, and you're in the U.S., you can sue them just for pretending they can mandate it. They are supposed to inform you when they offer it that it's not mandatory.

Not saying it's worth it to sue over that. Just that you can safely ignore them or lead a revolt against them. (Safely in the long run, at least. You might have to wait a while for your back pay.)

You have a lawyer send them a letter that you will be attending classes in the fall as usual and they can stuff their vaccine. Even better is if you can organize a group to resist.

I realize that because most people submit to the fake mandate it's in effect a mandate.

Steve

COVID-19 Vaccines Required for Fall 2021​

The following message was sent to the University of Portland community on April 27, 2021.

Dear University of Portland Community Members,

Approximately four months ago, the University of Portland established a COVID-19 Vaccination Task Force comprised of students, staff, and faculty and chaired by Dr. Casey Shillam, Dean of the School of Nursing. Among many other goals, the Task Force was asked to study whether UP community members should be required to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. The Task Force took ample time to examine this issue closely. It considered important matters such as vaccine efficacy, equity in vaccine access, religious and/or medical exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, and the impact that vaccination will have on the health and vibrancy of our campus community.

Ultimately, the Task Force concluded that widespread vaccination of students, staff, and faculty will advance the health of UP community members; promote the safety of our in-person, residential campus environment; and, contribute to the decline of the pandemic. The Task Force recommended that all UP community members be required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination. This recommendation was endorsed by the COVID-19 Steering Committee and approved by the President’s Leadership Cabinet.

Thus, we announce today that all University of Portland students, faculty, and staff will be required to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. Employees must submit proof of vaccination no later than August 1, 2021. Students must submit proof of vaccination no later than September 1, 2021. As with other vaccination requirements, medical and/or non-medical (e.g., religious) exemptions from this policy may be requested consistent with Oregon and federal law.

We announce this requirement well in advance of the compliance deadlines so that community members can make a plan to get vaccinated and consult their medical provider, if necessary. In the coming weeks, more information will be shared with the community. Instructions on submitting proof of vaccination and requesting an exemption from the vaccination requirement will be provided. Additionally, the University will work to assist our community members experiencing barriers to receiving vaccinations, including our international students who may not have access to FDA-authorized vaccines prior to their return to The Bluff. We recognize that not all areas of the country or the world have equity in access to vaccines, and we commit to providing assistance to our students and employees. We appreciate your patience as further resources are developed and made available to the community.

As we have stated from the start of the pandemic, the health and well-being of UP community members must be our collective priority. We have adopted several measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and, thanks to your extraordinary efforts, the University has achieved great success in keeping COVID-19 case numbers low. The vaccination requirement we announce today is just the latest step we must take in our journey to keep one another safe as we return to the cherished in-person campus community that is so essential to our mission.

Sincerely,

Father Mark Poorman, C.S.C.
President

Dr. Herbert Medina
Provost

Father John Donato, C.S.C.
Vice President for Student Affairs and COVID-19 Steering Committee Co-Chair

Dr. Elise Moentmann
Associate Provost and COVID-19 Steering Committee Co-Chair

Jim Ravelli
Vice President for University Operations and COVID-19 Steering Committee Co-Chair

Dr. Casey Shillam
School of Nursing Dean and COVID-19 Vaccination Task Force Chair

Lollipop2

I emailed Portland State University yesterday asking how they can legally mandate the Covid-19 gene therapy. I won't get an answer, but I at least wanted to say something.
I found an article detailing how they can do this, and it sounds like they will get away with it. All of a sudden I realize we have no actual rights, actual freedom, actual laws in this country. Mandating an experimental gene therapy goes against all of those things, and yet they'll be just fine. The powers that be along with the obeying sheeple can just change a law, or take away your freedom, at any day or any minute that they choose to do so.
Can you post that article? There is an attorney on here @Advocate2021 who could maybe weigh in.

Lollipop2

The following message was sent to the University of Portland community on April 27, 2021.

Approximately four months ago, the University of Portland established a COVID-19 Vaccination Task Force comprised of students, staff, and faculty and chaired by Dr. Casey Shillam, Dean of the School of Nursing. Among many other goals, the Task Force was asked to study whether UP community members should be required to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. The Task Force took ample time to examine this issue closely. It considered important matters such as vaccine efficacy, equity in vaccine access, religious and/or medical exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, and the impact that vaccination will have on the health and vibrancy of our campus community.

Ultimately, the Task Force concluded that widespread vaccination of students, staff, and faculty will advance the health of UP community members; promote the safety of our in-person, residential campus environment; and, contribute to the decline of the pandemic. The Task Force recommended that all UP community members be required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination. This recommendation was endorsed by the COVID-19 Steering Committee and approved by the President’s Leadership Cabinet.

Thus, we announce today that all University of Portland students, faculty, and staff will be required to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. Employees must submit proof of vaccination no later than August 1, 2021. Students must submit proof of vaccination no later than September 1, 2021. As with other vaccination requirements, medical and/or non-medical (e.g., religious) exemptions from this policy may be requested consistent with Oregon and federal law.

We announce this requirement well in advance of the compliance deadlines so that community members can make a plan to get vaccinated and consult their medical provider, if necessary. In the coming weeks, more information will be shared with the community. Instructions on submitting proof of vaccination and requesting an exemption from the vaccination requirement will be provided. Additionally, the University will work to assist our community members experiencing barriers to receiving vaccinations, including our international students who may not have access to FDA-authorized vaccines prior to their return to The Bluff. We recognize that not all areas of the country or the world have equity in access to vaccines, and we commit to providing assistance to our students and employees. We appreciate your patience as further resources are developed and made available to the community.

As we have stated from the start of the pandemic, the health and well-being of UP community members must be our collective priority. We have adopted several measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and, thanks to your extraordinary efforts, the University has achieved great success in keeping COVID-19 case numbers low. The vaccination requirement we announce today is just the latest step we must take in our journey to keep one another safe as we return to the cherished in-person campus community that is so essential to our mission.

Sincerely,

President

Dr. Herbert Medina
Provost

Dr. Elise Moentmann

Jim Ravelli
Vice President for University Operations and COVID-19 Steering Committee Co-Chair

Dr. Casey Shillam
Contact ICAN and see if they will represent you. Del Bigtree’s organization that is legally representing people who are being forced into vaccines. They have won some cases.

Nemo

This letter is illegal, Steve. So your response depends on your talents.

How long ago did you send your letter? Did you send it certified? Have you received the receipt? If not, send the letter again certified, receipt requested, if they don't respond in a timely fashion.

If they don't reply pretty soon, and the right way, you have a lawyer send a letter informing them this letter and requirement are illegal and you will sue if they try to stop you from attending classes unvaxxed. You can find a lawyer here:

Or, if you know others who object and you're good at organizing, get together a protest and have someone give a speech saying it's illegal and students can attend classes unvaxxed. Then march into the administration building and deliver the letter from the lawyer. Or march together into registration or whatever unvaxxed.

If they try to stop you, have your phone taking video and document the whole thing for your lawyer.

Usually, petty tyrants like this back down when hit by letters from lawyers. But you may run into a puppet of the cabal, so you must have a back-up plan. University of Florida has gorgeous girls and great weather. Or maybe this is the year you go backpacking in the Mexican highlands while you wait for your case to get to court. Or maybe you start a taco truck or other business on your year off. Or you start an organization and raise money and start protests at colleges across the country.

If it gets to this point, the money you will ultimately get paid in damages will help make up for the detour in your plans. Damages go way higher when they target someone openly exercising his rights.

I would also call the CDC and write to the CDC to report them. Again, make any letters certified, return receipt requested. Your lawyer may have other good ideas of places to file a complaint.

Last edited:

Peatful

Contact ICAN and see if they will represent you. Del Bigtree’s organization that is legally representing people who are being forced into vaccines. They have won some cases.
This.

With my school age children- I have tremendous concern and am watching this as a life and death matter for them. For all children.

Peat said to me to - I paraphrase- FIGHT. Don’t give in to an irrational system.
Fight.
You are not alone.

Nemo

This.

With my school age children- I have tremendous concern and am watching this as a life and death matter for them. For all children.

Peat said to me to - I paraphrase- FIGHT. Don’t give in to an irrational system.
Fight.
You are not alone.

That's right. Even CNN admits at least 62% of Americans are not getting vaxxed.

We are the majority.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

does this only apply to specific vaccines or all vaccines? cuz i heard many colleges already require a meningitis vaccine or something before you can start? which really sucks. ive gotten many in the past. doctor was pushing me to get one a few years back. what is that disease called where you can prick your thumb on something and die from it? doctor was pushing for it saying i could die if i prick my thumb outside somewhere...
It applies to this "vaccine" as it has not been approved or certified by the CDC and is only authorized under this emergency measures act.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

The CANNOT mandate this. Go to this link: Vaccines & The Law. They have a simple form to fill out and their legal team will take it from there. What Portland State is doing is ILLEGAL and they know it.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

Sincerely,

President

Dr. Herbert Medina
Provost

Dr. Elise Moentmann

Jim Ravelli

Dr. Casey Shillam
I say again in plain english: I don't give a rat's **** what their committee says or thinks or does they are violating federal law and will lose in court. No need to contact an attorney, just these guys: Vaccines & The Law

OP
Rick K

Rick K

This.

Fight.
You are not alone.
Go to this site as well: FreedomTaker. Some excellent cease and desist forms for this covid and all other vaccines

Nemo

I say again in plain english: I don't give a rat's **** what their committee says or thinks or does they are violating federal law and will lose in court. No need to contact an attorney, just these guys: Vaccines & The Law

Looks like a good resource, Rick.

And here's more on how we are winning. Parents just kicked out their entire school board and made masks optional.

Hundreds of parents showed up to the Vail School Board meeting to demand the board make masks optional. The board didn't want to hear it so they walked out of the meeting before it even began. So the parents, under Robert's Rules of Order, voted in a new school board. Then, the new members voted to end the mask requirement in Vail schools.

It's time to get unruly.

View: https://rumble.com/vg6zcx-vail-school-board-walks-out-of-meeting-parents-elect-new-school-board-and-v.html

OP
Rick K

Rick K

OP
Rick K

Rick K

Steve

Last edited:

Nemo

Thanks for all the resources. I also just saw this lawyer who seems to be a bit of a badass. :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn8JcIGE0b8&t=440s

Leigh Dundas is indeed a major badass. Would be great if Leigh can help you out.

Lejeboca

How about "my body is my choice"? What goes around comes around!
This simple phrase shuts my zealous colleague musings about the injections in my presence.

Back
Top Bottom