How close are we to full collapse you recon?

FitnessMike

I was thinking about all these countries where crazy restrictions etc are imposed by the government, its like they know we know its completely evil and absurd.

I might be completely wrong, but could it be that they are so crazy because when everything will collapse, current governments will be the ones in power and they will be the ones people will be forced to turn to for help etc?

Would it make sense that current governments were promised some form of ultimate position of power after the collapse will happen?

Filosofy

I assure you there are places in the world which are still very normal and boring, even.

Peatarians—Peat and company included—have a very batmanesque outlook on the great reset. Listening to them while living in America is sure to make anticipations grim.

I encourage you to consider just how much status doomsday theories have acquired with the dawn of the internet. It has never been humanity's job to force plots a lá 1984 onto reality.

If you're asking me really, however, I'd say that we have about 19 years left. But I think the end will catch us with our pants off; it will have nothing to do with finance, policy or petty viruses (nor with climate change!).

Re:engage with nature and your maker.

lampofred

Don't want to sound negative but Biden keeps focusing on "Build Back Better" but to "build back" you have to destroy first... So I think all these crises are going as planned for the powers that be and are meant to cause some type of destruction in fundamental areas of American life in the near future. Not enough to necessarily lead to some "The Purge" type scenario, but enough to transform former ways of living into new ones.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I assure you there are places in the world which are still very normal and boring, even.

Peatarians—Peat and company included—have a very batmanesque outlook on the great reset. Listening to them while living in America is sure to make anticipations grim.

I encourage you to consider just how much status doomsday theories have acquired with the dawn of the internet. It has never been humanity's job to force plots a lá 1984 onto reality.

If you're asking me really, however, I'd say that we have about 19 years left. But I think the end will catch us with our pants off; it will have nothing to do with finance, policy or petty viruses (nor with climate change!).

Re:engage with nature and your maker.
I basically agree with this the Internet makes everything seem a lot worse than it is (although it is very bad at the moment). Not sure about 19 years though that is a very specific number. Why 19?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

with the speed of with they are sabotaging the economy now, I wouldn't think it will take them that long, but then I'm not really knowledgeable in that regard so I might be completely wrong =)

Last edited:

Filosofy

This is Satan's world and there is a limit to his reign. He's intent on destroying us via his serpent race minions. They own and control us now but they have an agenda.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-slXYkIQJ1U

Not sure I understand what you mean. They own us now but they have an agenda? What else is their agenda? :pompous:

I agree that the claims are exaggerated. If only Mad Max happened, there would be real thrills again. All video games would become redundant and escape rooms a bad dream. No, reality, in this regard, is more boring.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike