How Can We Help Jordan Peterson, I Might Have A Direct Line

gately

Gately, you seem to have followed JBP's particular situation more closely than I have. Still, I don't think additional obscure testing and fussy adherence to a specific supplement plan, as some are discussing, is going to address the root of his problem, which is likely based in complete metabolic havoc and fragility inflicted by following Mikhaila's guidance. Spending another few years attempting to identify some missing micronutrient may yield no conclusions anyway. He didn't seem to have severe food intolerances before becoming so restrictive. The more restrictive he became, the more intolerances he developed. Unfortunately, the only way out of this may be to suffer through a period of re-exposure to "normal" food, which, as per Matt Stone, may restore his metabolic health such that he can again eat a range of foods without unpleasant consequences.
Firstly, @snacks covered it all for me.

Secondly, I’d like to point out the deep irony of suggesting Matt Stone’s early refeeding approach while bashing Hair Mineral Analysis...when that is exactly what Matt Stone began recommending to his readers and clients directly after writing those refeeding books. (Specifically, he began working with Garret Smith, a hair mineral analysis practitioner. And then years later they both went on the low vitamin a diet crusade but that’s another story.)

I have no idea if HTMA will bring any clues as to what went wrong for JP. But I do know it’s an incredibly reasonable thing to try if he hasn’t done so already.

And how do I know this? Well, beyond the scores of people that I’ve seen helped by a HTMA approach, it essentially saved my life when it uncovered a simple chromium deficiency about 8 years ago. And it only took about a WEEK of moderate supplementation before I went from basically unable to physically function in society for the prior 2 years to riding a bike across town. And it took me a month to fully correct the deficiency. (I haven’t needed a chromium supplement in about 6 years.) So, I’d say you’re definitely wrong about the timeline and difficulty for correcting a deficiency.

It was also the first test that uncovered my selenium toxicity, which played a major role in my illness.

Look, I realize my story is a rare case. But maybe his is as well? It’s like a hundred bucks and an inch of hair, so what does he have to lose? If you got any better ideas for JP, let’s here ‘em, Chief.

ebs

One thing I do not understand is how he, with all his knowledge and expertise, still got high on his own supply. He should've known better, right?

I wish him all the best and hope he recovers.

retroactive

I think the basic thing for him is that it isn't sugar to be worried about. Its a combination of things but it makes sense that avoiding all vegetable matter helped him for a while. But by avoid sugar and missing out on ingesting some key nutrients (probably Ca, Mg etc) he is elevating FFA and causing metabolic dysfunction

KTownSatfats

The well intentioned only, haters find something else to do. This way Mikhaila doesn’t kill him by mistake .

He’s helped many of us, maybe we can return the favor.

His Gaba system is ****88 up?

Who can eloquently (and humbly!) explain the benefits he gets from the carnivore diet are likely mostly LPS / endotoxin related. He’ll read it. He’s an open mind.

And also Serotonin, w/o the arrogance please.

Micro dosing Amanita Muscaria (Muscimol) as a Gaba tonic. Carefully. @amanitadreamer are my new age thoughts.

anyone Horuses out there? Osiris needs help.
You really don't need to start off labeling people and putting them down before they even have a chance to help you by replying!

Telling him to use progesterone would probably give him a lot of relief, with such a desensitized GABA system. However he is a psychologist deep in the matrix so he'd probably lool it up online and see "female hormone" "pregnancy hormone" and decide against it (even though in terms of female sexual differentiation, it barely does anything).

Pregnenolone would probably be a better option. High doses. A lot of it converts into progesterone and other GABAergic neurosteroids.

I bet pregnenolone, progesterone, and likely DHP, would help him feel the best in the short term. It would help him relax.

In terms of supplements, a comprehensive B vitamin supplement in the correct forms, as well as manganese, molybdenum, and a 5mg-15mg dose of lithium, would likely also help a lot over a couple of weeks.

aguineapig

Starting smoking/tobacco again would probably revolutionize his health but he'd never do it

Richiebogie

I recommend Jordan Peterson add fresh fruit to his all beef diet.

Plants provide fruit as a sweet and healthy reward to animals for spreading their seeds,

whereas plants use bitter toxins to deter animals from eating their leaves and digesting their seeds.

As @tankasnowgod wrote, fruit doesn’t contain much bad stuff, like PUFA.

Few fruits have much oxalate. Fresh fruit is low in histamines.

Fruit is delicious, contains a safe energy source, and has vitamins and minerals missing from beef.

He can trial one fruit at a time.

From my own observations dealing with my own learned helplessness recently, I think our guy JPB has one foot grounded in sanity and the other ready to flirt with a puddle of acetylcholine at any minute. I see this manifesting in him with his spontaneous crying(per Ray- Estrogen exhibits its effects through choline).

This could also explain his dizziness spells. I think this stems from increased blood pressure, not sure.

I am in a similar situation now as JPB probably started out, relying on benzo's to tame the choline monster's wrath. I'm fine one moment and crying the next.
Fine one hour and then dizzy with the most crippling anxiety attacks the next. I think he vapes nicotine if I remember correctly, or has been known to on at least one occasion. He could simply be vaping himself into this estrogenic state all day. The choline content of his red meat meals is likely not helping either.

I think there is a strange pull ("addiction") towards remaining in this hyper-emotional state, at least for me. The emotions, sensations, and thought patterns are a sick mixture of my own worst personal hell. Yet the precious cigarette is all I want. I am using around 900mg caffeine daily to keep me mostly out of this cholinergic awareness, but I flirt with the emotions and twisted thought patterns with every cigarette or choline - rich meal. And sometimes the caffeine is just not enough. It should be noted that my digestion has never been worse than when battling through this excess of choline. Pretty much everything is upsetting in some way.

I think he needs Dr. Peat to personally help him, ideally. This could be great for the entirety of us (we the people).

I would just send one text and leave it at this, if I could, something like, "I have found the Dr. Peterson of the bio physiology world and his name is Dr. Raymond Peat, if anyone has an explanation for your families struggles, it is him. He gets to the truth, or the closest thing to it." with a link to Ray's website and or e-mail if you are lucky enough to have it. Assuming Ray would give you his good graces.

Wishing the best for JPB and his family. I hope his wife gets on Ray's aspirin protocol for cancer. Maybe I'll make a video and send it to Mikhaila if it is not too incoherent. I think the best way to penetrate someone's awareness is with a display of one's own greatest resonance, a face. Everyone can write words.

YourUniverse

I would just send one text and leave it at this, if I could, something like, "I have found the Dr. Peterson of the bio physiology world and his name is Dr. Raymond Peat, if anyone has an explanation for your families struggles, it is him. He gets to the truth, or the closest thing to it." with a link to Ray's website and or e-mail if you are lucky enough to have it. Assuming Ray would give you his good graces.
I agree

whit

Telling him to use progesterone would probably give him a lot of relief, with such a desensitized GABA system. However he is a psychologist deep in the matrix so he'd probably lool it up online and see "female hormone" "pregnancy hormone" and decide against it (even though in terms of female sexual differentiation, it barely does anything).

Pregnenolone would probably be a better option. High doses. A lot of it converts into progesterone and other GABAergic neurosteroids.

I bet pregnenolone, progesterone, and likely DHP, would help him feel the best in the short term. It would help him relax.

In terms of supplements, a comprehensive B vitamin supplement in the correct forms, as well as manganese, molybdenum, and a 5mg-15mg dose of lithium, would likely also help a lot over a couple of weeks.

:+1:canada3

Sheik

JP said something here that made me think of Peat: "Maybe if you increase child nutrition enough and you produce another ten million geniuses as a consequence of that, maybe one of them will figure out what to do about global warming."

sladerunner69

The well intentioned only, haters find something else to do. This way Mikhaila doesn’t kill him by mistake .

He’s helped many of us, maybe we can return the favor.

His Gaba system is ****88 up?

Who can eloquently (and humbly!) explain the benefits he gets from the carnivore diet are likely mostly LPS / endotoxin related. He’ll read it. He’s an open mind.

And also Serotonin, w/o the arrogance please.

Micro dosing Amanita Muscaria (Muscimol) as a Gaba tonic. Carefully. @amanitadreamer are my new age thoughts.

anyone Horuses out there? Osiris needs help.

Much of his udnerstanidng of neuro-psychology relates to serotonin being beneficial for human behavior, and generally healthy. He needs to understand the truth about serotonin and how it is in tension with dopamine. We should try tog et him to see dopamine and serotonin as oppositional and see if he doesn't change his views after some trial and error.

sladerunner69

His infamous reaction to ACV where he didn’t sleep for a month, they mentioned they believed this was a reaction to sulfites based on other reactions he’s had. If he was low on molybdenum, for whatever reason, and then began eating beef only, he could have easily gone dangerously low. Add pharmaceutical drugs to the mix and who knows how depleted he became. We need molybdenum to process sulfite.

Without the molybdenum his body’s detox processes are essentially shut down, hence, possibly why he can’t detox correctly from the drugs.

There’s only one accurate way I’m aware of to test molybdenum and that’s through a hair mineral analysis test.

So that would be my one and only thing to say to him, if I could: get a hair mineral analysis test from Doctor’s Data and see if you are severely depleted in anything, especially molybdenum or copper.

Would there be a problem if one were to take molybdenum and not be deficient in it? Could one have too high molybdenum?

Vesi

Eating just meat, calcium/phosphorus ratio, i.e. PTH, could be a problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom