How Can We Help Jordan Peterson, I Might Have A Direct Line

CoconutEffect

The well intentioned only, haters find something else to do. This way Mikhaila doesn’t kill him by mistake .

He’s helped many of us, maybe we can return the favor.

His Gaba system is ****88 up?

Who can eloquently (and humbly!) explain the benefits he gets from the carnivore diet are likely mostly LPS / endotoxin related. He’ll read it. He’s an open mind.

And also Serotonin, w/o the arrogance please.

Micro dosing Amanita Muscaria (Muscimol) as a Gaba tonic. Carefully. @amanitadreamer are my new age thoughts.

anyone Horuses out there? Osiris needs help.

Tarmander

I think if he understood that serotonin increases cortisol (evidence is saliva levels), a lot of pieces would fall into place. He has already talked about cortisol, and how activating that stress system can burn you up. He just needs to link that with serotonin.

Also if he could understand that serotonin increases apathy, he would understand how taking the responsibility of the world onto his shoulders would create this dynamic conflict within him between the relief of serotonin and the pain of responsibility.

My own observations tell me that responsibility = increased dopamine, and he has been hitting that responsibility bong like a champ but his use of serotonin suggests he's been hitting it too hard and trying to balance his brain out.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

I think if he understood that serotonin increases cortisol (evidence is saliva levels), a lot of pieces would fall into place. He has already talked about cortisol, and how activating that stress system can burn you up. He just needs to link that with serotonin.

Also if he could understand that serotonin increases apathy, he would understand how taking the responsibility of the world onto his shoulders would create this dynamic conflict within him between the relief of serotonin and the pain of responsibility.

My own observations tell me that responsibility = increased dopamine, and he has been hitting that responsibility bong like a champ but his use of serotonin suggests he's been hitting it too hard and trying to balance his brain out.
Right, which is why the Klonopin helped him immediately as it seems to lower serotonin.

It helped me, more than anything, after being overdosed with Paxil six years prior.

Which medications in the drug class Anxiolytics, Benzodiazepines are used in the treatment of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Toxicity?

Thank you @Tarmander

Anyone with time today or focus, we’re trying red or Peat Pill JPB. He deserves it. He’s a man science, hence the serotonin misunderstandings, so citations are good.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

“He has already talked about cortisol, and how activating that stress system can burn you up. He just needs to link that with serotonin.“

^ brilliant, brilliant way into his mind, that could set off a light bulb or two.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

“Also if he could understand that serotonin increases apathy, he would understand how taking the responsibility of the world onto his shoulders would create this dynamic conflict within him between the relief of serotonin and the pain of responsibility.”

^^^
I wonder if this is why the fruit of the tree of knowledge is Amanita Muscaria, or Muscimol the gaba agonist or Klonopin?

This came to me as a walloping revelation along with strong sensations in my third eye while on 8 dried grams of Psilocybin.

Last edited:

gately

His infamous reaction to ACV where he didn’t sleep for a month, they mentioned they believed this was a reaction to sulfites based on other reactions he’s had. If he was low on molybdenum, for whatever reason, and then began eating beef only, he could have easily gone dangerously low. Add pharmaceutical drugs to the mix and who knows how depleted he became. We need molybdenum to process sulfite.

Without the molybdenum his body’s detox processes are essentially shut down, hence, possibly why he can’t detox correctly from the drugs.

There’s only one accurate way I’m aware of to test molybdenum and that’s through a hair mineral analysis test.

So that would be my one and only thing to say to him, if I could: get a hair mineral analysis test from Doctor’s Data and see if you are severely depleted in anything, especially molybdenum or copper.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

Obviously I could be faking this but I’m not (like a MPB testimonial!), he was my former psychologist of 2.5 years from NY to Toronto. When google hangouts crashed, we’d move to phone.

The texts are being delivered.

Attachments

• FED001AF-B62C-4705-AC53-7D82C9291317.jpeg
    FED001AF-B62C-4705-AC53-7D82C9291317.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 210
OP
C

CoconutEffect

His infamous reaction to ACV where he didn’t sleep for a month, they mentioned they believed this was a reaction to sulfites based on other reactions he’s had. If he was low of molybdenum, for whatever reason, and then began eating beef only, he could have easily gone dangerously low. Add pharmaceutical drugs to the mix and who knows how depleted he became. We need molybdenum to process sulfite.

Without the molybdenum his body’s detox symptoms are essentially shut down, hence, possibly why he can’t detox correctly from the drugs.

There’s only one accurate way I’m aware of to test molybdenum and that’s through a hair mineral analysis test.

So that would be my one and only thing to say to him, if I could: get a hair mineral analysis test from Doctor’s Data and see if you are severely depleted in anything, especially molybdenum or copper.
Thank you, do you have any literature on molybdenum and meat.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

np

How likely will he be to read this stuff? Are you going to tell him orally or are you linking to this post?

I recorded my sessions with his permission.

Attachments

• 6BC7AE0D-337B-4C97-A042-C5EF0DEE5489.jpeg
    6BC7AE0D-337B-4C97-A042-C5EF0DEE5489.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 148

gately

Thank you, do you have any literature on molybdenum and meat.
Office of Dietary Supplements - Molybdenum

There’s plenty in liver, which I don’t believe he eats, and elsewhere I’ve seen it’s extremely rich in Beef Kidney. It’s neither here nor there though, because if he’s been depleted this long he should probably supplement. (Maybe he reacts to organ meats?) The main thing is order the test which costs less than a hundred bucks, snip an inch of hair, send it in, and find out what’s going on with his mineral balance. Easiest thing in the world to rule out. There’s nothing woo-woo about, it’s utilized by thousands of doctors to help diagnose difficult patients, because: IF this is what’s going on, it probably won’t be figured out / corrected any other way. You could spend a decade spinning your wheels and never realize you were depleted in a specific mineral.

When they started talking about his severe sulfite intolerance: molybdenum deficiency is directly indicated with that.

Hope you decide to send this idea along. Take care.

Last edited:
OP
C

CoconutEffect

Office of Dietary Supplements - Molybdenum

There’s plenty in liver, which I don’t believe he eats, and elsewhere I’ve seen it’s extremely rich in Beef Kidney. It’s neither here nor there though, because if he’s been depleted this long he should probably supplement. (Maybe he reacts to organ meats?) The main thing is order the test which costs less than a hundred bucks, snip an inch of hair, send it in, and find out what’s going on with his mineral balance. Easiest thing in the world to rule out, IF this is what’s going on, it probably won’t be figured out / corrected any other way.

When they started talking about his severe sulfite intolerance: molybdenum deficiency is directly indicated with that.

Hope you decide to send this idea along. Take care.
Thank you

Mauritio

I'd tell him that serotonin ,in ALL animals is the hormone of hibernation, why would it be different in humans ?

Also worth a mention that many SSRI's work through raising allopregnenolone and are partial serotonin antagonists .

Maybe he could try something like cyproheptadine . Afaik it's otc in the Us . So it wouldnt take much commitment or do you guys think that's too far into peatland for the start?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom