How can Vitamin K2 MK-4 be Price's Activator X?

baccheion

What would be the significant differences between the effects from MK4 and MK7?
MK-7 lowers DHT eventually. MK-4 is much more effective and familiar to the body. Any good K formula would have 1 mg K1, 90-120 MK-7, and 1 mg+ MK-4. MK-4 continually increases, but the others remain static. For example, 5 mg in Thorne 3-K Complete.

Pistachio

MK-7 lowers DHT eventually. MK-4 is much more effective and familiar to the body. Any good K formula would have 1 mg K1, 90-120 MK-7, and 1 mg+ MK-4. MK-4 continually increases, but the others remain static. For example, 5 mg in Thorne 3-K Complete.
What do you mean by "continually increases"?

Dr. B

so codeages ADK? 1mg K1, 1.5mg MK4, 300mcg MK7.
why is the K1 needed in the good K formula mate?

Dr. B

Yeah, can't remember where I read it. I'll post if I come across it again.

Another thing that inhibits PGE2 is compression of the skin. This gives credence to all those people who claim doing headstands staves off their hairloss. Hehehe.
does aspirin cause hair loss then? when I used it, it did seem like it dried out the hair, made it more wavy, and caused hair loss.
what are your thoughts/experience there...?
i think theres several things that inhibit prostaglandins...
vitamin E, doesnt inhibit them does it?it just saturates the unsaturated fats in the body?

Bluemachine

Can get this one on Amazon and cheaper on iHerb
have you bought this yourself?
I purchased it a maybe couple months ago & it's got this really strong fruity/chocolatey/perfume smell, can't tell if it's on the bottle or the capsules themselves. I split open the capsules & used topically but felt a bit weird after, maybe just in my head because of the smell idk

Sefton10

have you bought this yourself?
I purchased it a maybe couple months ago & it's got this really strong fruity/chocolatey/perfume smell, can't tell if it's on the bottle or the capsules themselves. I split open the capsules & used topically but felt a bit weird after, maybe just in my head because of the smell idk
I’ve bought it for a couple of years now. Tend to have a capsule every 3 or 4 days. Never noticed any negative effects. I think it’s the one Chris Masterjohn has recommended in the past.

Pistachio

does aspirin cause hair loss then? when I used it, it did seem like it dried out the hair, made it more wavy, and caused hair loss.
what are your thoughts/experience there...?
i think theres several things that inhibit prostaglandins...
vitamin E, doesnt inhibit them does it?it just saturates the unsaturated fats in the body?
I have never heard of Aspirin causing hair loss, but I am no expert.

Pistachio

It is not mandatory, just good. You can do it with MK-7, MK-4, both, etc..

1-100 mg, for example. MK-4 amount changes while the other 2 are pretty much the same.
I still don't understand what you are talking about.

Dr. B

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom