How Can I Lower My Fever Issues? Tylenol Seems To Be The Only Option

Jam

Okay thank you , how much is your usage?
Never more than one aspirin per month, unless I get a cold, in which case I take one or two daily for 2-3 days.

Jam

Okay thank you I'll definitely stop it using tomorrow. To not cause myself rebound effects are you also using kuinone daily?
As stated, I take K2 with aspirin out of habit, and not because I really need it... and because a bit more K2 can only be good for health. I don't think taking 1-2 aspirins per day for a week or so can cause "rebound", but I'm not an expert. I really don't think you should worry about it, but if you must, take some vitamin e or lapodin for a few days after you stop the aspirin.

OP
E

Experienced

As stated, I take K2 with aspirin out of habit, not need, and because a bit more K2 can only be good for health. I don't think taking 1-2 aspirins per day for a week or so can cause "rebound", but I'm not an expert. I really don't think you should worry about it, but if you must, take some vitamin e or lapodin for a few days after you stop the aspirin.
Okay thank you once again. I Got some plentyful mixed tocopherols vitamin E I'm honestly hyped to try out lapodin

OP
E

Experienced

update on this thread! No more fevers feeling better aspirin definitely helped with my symptoms my only concerns are taking Vitamin E not sure when to take this stuff. I took Aspirin and K2 in the morning nearly 1200mcg of k2 or more idk not more than 1500mcg k2 but it`s evening now and I`m not sure if I should take Mixed tocopherols Vitamin E

Razvan

Tylenol works because it's metabolized into a cannabinergic drug. Two classic effects of cannabinoids are pain relief, and hypothermia. Look at any study documenting the toxicity of full agonist synthetic cannabinoids, and death usually results from hypothermia.

That's the only reason Tylenol can reduce pain + also works to reduce temperature/fevers. It's a trick, an illusion. It drops temps because it's acting like weed, to an extent.

Tylenol is incredibly toxic to the liver, but especially so when taken daily. Drop it ASAP and replace it with very small amounts of weed.

L

Recoen

Huberman talked about cooling the palms, bottom of the feet, and face.

Back
Top Bottom