How Can I Lower My Fever Issues? Tylenol Seems To Be The Only Option

I've read this cannabinoid stuff somewhere I had tightness in my right shoulder

Right sided trap tightness. (Probably fu*ked up my liver and it needs to be recovered somehow I'm also known for high liver enzymes)

I felt so good when taking tylenol literally the pain in my lowerback did disappear.

I live in the Netherlands not sure what can lower my fever. I Think I have to deal with the temp. For real tho when the temp rise hits me it literally knocks the f out of me I can't even stand up to do something unless I take tylenol it also feels awful when I'm highly fevered.

If you live in the Netherlands, weed should be easily available.

And if you have high liver enzymes, then you should take some NAC. People talk ***t on it sometimes in this forum and some of the criticisms are fair, but I think it's pretty indisputable at this point that it can protect people from liver toxicity, considering how long it's been the #1 treatment in hospitals for Tylenol and/or alcohol liver toxicity.

Go to your local pharmacy/grocery store and pick up some NAC. Should be in the supplements section. And while you're there, look for some glycine, and if they have it get that too. If they don't have pure glycine then pick up some gelatin.

Glycine is one of the ingredients used to create glutathione in the body. Cysteine is too, and NAC (n-acetylated cysteine) is a way to force cysteine into the cell. Cysteine is usually the rate limiting ingredient for glutathione, and with all of it floating around the cell is forced to create glutathione to use up all the excess. Glycine can be made by the body so it's needed less, but it's also good in general and especially so when taking NAC as you're helping to take the load of your body (it doesn't have to spend energy making more glycine and/or doesn't have to deal with a deficit).

So yeah, go to the store and get some NAC and glycine. Take .5g-2g NAC a day with like 5g of glycine or 25g gelatin. Then get some weed, if you want. But at the least, stop taking Tylenol and replace it with aspirin/ibuprofen, unless you have some issue related to them.

OP
E

Experienced

I already take Great lakes collagen

Yes I've been searching up on reddit etc people recommend NAC but when I get on this forum people used to hate on that sh*t.

Have you ever tried wim hof Breathing while having a fever?

Ras

Do you know how much I was ******* sweating? It's not a horrible myth neither do I give a **** about tylenol I luckily got rid of this fever. This was the worst fever I had in many many years/days. No sense of taste no sense of smell every 4 hours my fever goes up I then start shaking asf having fever is good if it is 38c but 39c is too much.
"Experienced"? You have a lot to learn.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Serotonin, especially through 5-HT2A, promotes hyperthermia. Perhaps you can try a serotonin antagonist or specifically a 5-HT2A antagonist.

OP
E

Experienced

Serotonin, especially through 5-HT2A, promotes hyperthermia. Perhaps you can try a serotonin antagonist or specifically a 5-HT2A antagonist.
Thank you Hans I'm doing fine regardless how many people claim to bash on my username. I Haven't used any medications for a day long and Bitten through the pain and symptoms kept my high temp going and I woke up with no symptoms, so I think my body fought with the virus as what many people claim that's what nature is.

OP
E

Experienced

Thank you Hans I'm doing fine regardless how many people claim to bash on my username. I Haven't used any medications for a day long and Bitten through the pain and symptoms kept my high temp going and I woke up with no symptoms, so I think my body fought with the virus as what many people claim that's what nature is.
I've also eaten liver today so I'm feeling good. Only issue I have right now is coughing and no sense of taste

Jam

I started taking aspirin for my health because I think I got COVID or any similair virus/infection my health was upside down still is a little taking some tylenol to lower down my fever.

Oxidal seems to be a nice product imo. Never used any Methylene blue products though.

Diamant is Prodopaminergic or smth that's what I know so sounds good .

Tbh I'm hyped to try out Lapodin Wild Cascara Sagrada doesn't work for me you gotta megadose on it to see benefits. Lapodin has enough to feel the effects I guess.

(*edit) I also got the Kuinone (using Thorne D3/K2 rn but I don't trust Thorne tho don't even know if the K2 in it is Legitimate.)

(Moving this reply over from the Lapodin thread as it was starting to drift off-topic)

I wouldn't fight the fever if I were you, whatever it is you have will take longer to resolve if you lower it artificially.

If I were you I'd get some riboflavin and try to get some sun if available and/or red light. Lapodin (emodin) and especially aspirin should also help with COVID, but I wouldn't take both at the same time as the blood thinning effects are probably cumulative. I would also "megadose" Lugol's iodine, but that's just me (not Peaty).

OP
E

Experienced

I wouldn't fight the fever if I were you, whatever it is you have will take longer to resolve if you lower it artificially.
I know man I'll try not to use Tylenol and only use Aspirin , the Kuinone will arrive soon the shipping is pretty fast.

I'll keep you up to date. I'm also using NAC for coughing just 500mg in the morning not sure if I'll up the dose yet. I Have to get better neither do I like to be sickened this ***t turns me crazy tbh.

,(edit) also my Riboflavin phosphate is on it's way together with B1 and B5

Jam

Not a big fan of NAC. SSKI (Saturated Solution of Potassium Iodide) is much better as an expectorant (used to be widely prescribed under the name Pima Syrup, until big pharma stepped in).

(Btw, I don't notice a difference when taking aspirin with K2 or without. I can take 3 aspirins in a day (a very rare occurrence) without K2 and not have any bruising, but I normally get enough K from my diet. I just take a drop of Kuinone with an aspirin out of habit, more than need. IMHO, if you don't megadose the aspirin you really shouldn't need any K2, unless you are deficient in K in general).

OP
E

Experienced

Not a big fan of NAC. SSKI (Saturated Solution of Potassium Iodide) is much better as an expectorant (used to be widely prescribed under the name Pima Syrup, until big pharma stepped in).

(Btw, I don't notice a difference when taking aspirin with K2 or without. I can take 3 aspirins in a day (a very rare occurrence) without K2 and not have any bruising, but I normally get enough K from my diet. I just take a drop of Kuinone with an aspirin out of habit, more than need. IMHO, if you don't megadose the aspirin you really shouldn't need any K2, unless you are deficient in K in general).
I'm taking for safety Concern man also do you take aspirin with Bicarbonate?

I hope that aspirin works for me man I have to get rid of this stuff

cedric

Paracetamol lowers glutathione.
https://www.fxmedicine.com.au/blog-post/paracetamol-depletes-glutathione

Glutathione is required to make fever.
(PDF) New Insights into the Role of Glutathione in the Mechanism of Fever
" Data suggest that fever induction is associated with oxidative stress; therefore, antioxidants such as glutathione can reduce pyrexia. Surprisingly, new studies have shown that low glutathione levels can also inhibit fever. In this review, we focus on recent advances in this area, with an emphasis on the role of glutathione in immune responses accompanied by fever. We describe evidence showing that disturbed glutathione homeostasis may be responsible for the lack of fever during infections. We also discuss the biological significance of the antipyretic effects produced by pharmacological glutathione modulators."

Scientists use endotoxin to induce fever.
What is Endotoxin?

Do you still really want to lower glutathione. Isn't it better to reduce LPS burden?
Is the main antipyretic mode of action of acetaminophen made by lowering glutathione?

Jam

I'm taking for safety Concern man also do you take aspirin with Bicarbonate?

I hope that aspirin works for me man I have to get rid of this stuff

When I take aspirin, it's either alka-seltzer (or alka-effer as it's called now), or pure aspirin crystals dissolved in warm water and with added baking soda.

OP
E

Experienced

When I take aspirin, it's either alka-seltzer (or alka-effer as it's called now), or pure aspirin crystals dissolved in warm water and with added baking soda.
Does it have to be warm water? I'm using normal water and it dissolves pretty well also using alka seltzer

Jam

Does it have to be warm water? I'm using normal water and it dissolves pretty well also using alka seltzer
The crystals dissolve much faster in hot water. They will eventually dissolve in colder water but I don't have the patience to wait. What I normally do is heat up a bit of water in the microwave for a few seconds, dissolve the crystals, then add room-temperature water to fill the glass, and finally add the baking soda until it stops reacting.

OP
E

Experienced

dissolve the crystals, then add room-temperature water to fill the glass, and finally add the baking soda until it stops reacting.
Does the alka seltzer contain Crystals? I think it dissolves pretty well haven't noticed any crystals though. Bicarbonate is much more visible.

Also how can we avoid rebound effect?

Jam

Does the alka seltzer contain Crystals? I think it dissolves pretty well haven't noticed any crystals though. Bicarbonate is much more visible.

Also how can we avoid rebound effect?

Alka-seltzer additionally contains anhydrous citric acid which catalyzes the reaction between the acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and sodium bicarbonate when they hit water.

What rebound effect?

OP
E

Experienced

Alka-seltzer additionally contains anhydrous citric acid which catalyzes the reaction between the acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and sodium bicarbonate when they hit water.

What rebound effect?
The rebound is about daily usage of aspirin , and suddenly when you stop that it can cause blood clot and so what more stuff like heart attack etc don't know much the claims are true. Also should I use daily aspirin until I get better?

Jam

The rebound is about daily usage of aspirin , and suddenly when you stop that it can cause blood clot and so what more stuff like heart attack etc don't know much the claims are true. Also should I use daily aspirin until I get better?
I think that only really applies after long-term use (months).

Back
Top Bottom