How Can I Lower My Fever Issues? Tylenol Seems To Be The Only Option

Experienced

I used tylenol yesterday 2000MG,

Today total of 1500MG it lowers my temp and then it gets high again from 37.6 to 38.5 for example today in the morning my temp was 39 C I took some tylenol and it lowered back to 38 37.5

I don't know what to take I have alka seltzer but I'm afraid of bleeding or similair issues like rebound effect some people also claimed that their fever got worse.

Maljam

Why are you trying to reduce your fever? It's how your immune system fights illnesses.

OP
E

Experienced

Deadly fevers are a myth, unless you're in a mortally hot environment. Let it ride. Tylenol is poison.
Do you know how much I was ******* sweating? It's not a horrible myth neither do I give a **** about tylenol I luckily got rid of this fever. This was the worst fever I had in many many years/days. No sense of taste no sense of smell every 4 hours my fever goes up I then start shaking asf having fever is good if it is 38c but 39c is too much.

Maljam

Tell me that you lay with 40c fever in bed how do you recover from it? Tell me please.

Tell me I'm really interested what you will do in those kind of scenarios.

You never said 40c, you said 39c. When I got sick a few years ago I just laid in bed for a few days, drinking water, sometimes salty water, occasional short walks around the house. Eating what I fancied, mashed potatoes etc but appetite was pretty much nothing.

If it was late spring or summer I would sit in the sun for a while.

Basically exerting as little energy as possible to allow my body to spend all its energy on fighting whatever I had caught.

Some people complain of post viral issues but I remember around a week and a half/two weeks after this illness I felt incredible, I wondered if the fever had cleared up some other lingering viruses I had going on in the background, or something.

To me personally, if you believe that the fever is the body's way of combatting illness, it makes no sense to reduce it. I wonder if the current way of reducing fevers is responsible for poor health, none of the viruses get killed and just go dormant and waiting for the next time yout immune system lowers. I know my grandparents and their generation weren't afraid of a fever and many of them lived long lives.

Do you know how much I was ******* sweating? It's not a horrible myth neither do I give a **** about tylenol I luckily got rid of this fever. This was the worst fever I had in many many years/days. No sense of taste no sense of smell every 4 hours my fever goes up I then start shaking asf having fever is good if it is 38c but 39c is too much.

Why are you getting so hostile over having a fever? Peat and haidut have stated many, many times how harmful acetaminophen/tylenol is, it seems strange to post on this forum if you are happy to use it.

rei

As others said, the whole narrative fever being bad is complete myth. Unless you are poisoned and dying then it cannot rise too much. 39 is completely normal and very common. 40 is normal. 41 is concerning. 42 you need to take actions and consider serious systemic infection.

Fever in general is there to make you better, fighting off the damage might feel harsh, but you certainly should not block it using tylenol just so you can immediately feel a little better. Let it ride out and you actually regenerate your health. Otherwise you settle down at a more chronically sick normal.

OP
E

Experienced

As others said, the whole narrative fever being bad is complete myth. Unless you are poisoned and dying then it cannot rise too much. 39 is completely normal and very common. 40 is normal. 41 is concerning. 42 you need to take actions and consider serious systemic infection.

Fever in general is there to make you better, fighting off the damage might feel harsh, but you certainly should not block it using tylenol just so you can immediately feel a little better. Let it ride out and you actually regenerate your health. Otherwise you settle down at a more chronically sick normal.
Okay okay I get it now so you tell me that 40c 39c is normal 41c is a little above normal and 42c is concerning I'm bookmarking the post.

The stuff is my mom pushed me to use Tylenol I normally didn't use any until I got pushed to use it.

rei

please read what i wrote. when your fever reaches 41 you should be concerned, really pay attention. 42 you need to either cool yourself, take tylenol/ibuprofen/aspirin/cold bath and consider going to hospital if things don't change quickly.

OP
E

Experienced

please read what i wrote. when your fever reaches 41 you should be concerned, really pay attention. 42 you need to either cool yourself, take tylenol/ibuprofen/aspirin/cold bath and consider going to hospital if things don't change quickly.
Okay ty :thumbup

Maljam

Okay okay I get it now so you tell me that 40c 39c is normal 41c is a little above normal and 42c is concerning I'm bookmarking the post.

The stuff is my mom pushed me to use Tylenol I normally didn't use any until I got pushed to use it.

Are you quite young? I was always pushed and almost guilt tripped into using tylenol when I lived with my parents (you have a fever, you NEED to take it!) When you are fighting a virus having to argue with family members is usually too much energy to exert, I've been there. They are usually doing it because they care and it is the received wisdom though. My health has only improved since I moved out, even though I get on with my parents and have no problems with them.

OP
E

Experienced

Are you quite young? I was always pushed and almost guilt tripped into using tylenol when I lived with my parents (you have a fever, you NEED to take it!) When you are fighting a virus having to argue with family members is usually too much energy to exert, I've been there. They are usually doing it because they care and it is the received wisdom though. My health has only improved since I moved out, even though I get on with my parents and have no problems with them.
I'm 20 turned 20 on 19th september yes I'm fairly young I haven't moved out yet.

Maljam

I'm 20 turned 20 on 19th september yes I'm fairly young I haven't moved out yet.

Yes you are young. I'm sure you will get several battles before you move out, I remember many over salt, eggs, butter, tylenol, how long I was boiling mushrooms. I bought a house and moved out at 28, don't worry about it getting out too quickly. It seems our/your generation either live with parents until they can afford a house or get trapped in the rent cycle. Put up with them as long as you can. Hope you feel better soon. :thumbsup:

OP
E

Experienced

Yes you are young. I'm sure you will get several battles before you move out, I remember many over salt, eggs, butter, tylenol, how long I was boiling mushrooms. I bought a house and moved out at 28, don't worry about it getting out too quickly. It seems our/your generation either live with parents until they can afford a house or get trapped in the rent cycle. Put up with them as long as you can. Hope you feel better soon. :thumbsup:
Is it a good idea to use 350MG Aged Cascara sagrada? I haven't used it since 18th october

LucyL

Today total of 1500MG it lowers my temp and then it gets high again from 37.6 to 38.5 for example today in the morning my temp was 39 C I took some tylenol and it lowered back to 38 37.5

I don't know what to take I have alka seltzer but I'm afraid of bleeding or similair issues like rebound effect some people also claimed that their fever got worse.

We use ibuprofen when we want to bring a fever down, it has worked for all ages for us. In the kids, we'll let a fever get up to 104F (40C) during the day, but then give ibuprofen at bedtime, just because we're not always awake to monitor.

Tylenol works because it's metabolized into a cannabinergic drug. Two classic effects of cannabinoids are pain relief, and hypothermia. Look at any study documenting the toxicity of full agonist synthetic cannabinoids, and death usually results from hypothermia.

That's the only reason Tylenol can reduce pain + also works to reduce temperature/fevers. It's a trick, an illusion. It drops temps because it's acting like weed, to an extent.

Tylenol is incredibly toxic to the liver, but especially so when taken daily. Drop it ASAP and replace it with very small amounts of weed.

For non-weed solutions, maybe capsaicin would work for lowering temps? It's hypothetical, but chili's trick the body into thinking it's hot. Maybe take a capsule of some very hot chili extract and see if it lowers temps.

OP
E

Experienced

Tylenol works because it's metabolized into a cannabinergic drug. Two classic effects of cannabinoids are pain relief, and hypothermia. Look at any study documenting the toxicity of full agonist synthetic cannabinoids, and death usually results from hypothermia.

That's the only reason Tylenol can reduce pain + also works to reduce temperature/fevers. It's a trick, an illusion. It drops temps because it's acting like weed, to an extent.

Tylenol is incredibly toxic to the liver, but especially so when taken daily. Drop it ASAP and replace it with very small amounts of weed.
I've read this cannabinoid stuff somewhere I had tightness in my right shoulder

Right sided trap tightness. (Probably fu*ked up my liver and it needs to be recovered somehow I'm also known for high liver enzymes)

I felt so good when taking tylenol literally the pain in my lowerback did disappear.

For non-weed solutions, maybe capsaicin would work for lowering temps? It's hypothetical, but chili's trick the body into thinking it's hot. Maybe take a capsule of some very hot chili extract and see if it lowers temps.
I live in the Netherlands not sure what can lower my fever. I Think I have to deal with the temp. For real tho when the temp rise hits me it literally knocks the f out of me I can't even stand up to do something unless I take tylenol it also feels awful when I'm highly fevered.

Recoen

Why do you continue to have a fever?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom